Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!!   Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:39 pm

We had it I was going insane NY made 8 straight shots and a lot of them were contested as well in the 4th. During that time we lead by as many as 8, but Celts put in a run where they hadn't missed for 5 straight trips during our 8. There was 13 straight trips up and down the court where the teams did not miss a FG. We came up with key stops and hit clutch bucket after clutch bucket matching Boston. But in the end we couldn't grab any defensive boards and they got mad 2nd chance opportunities. Ugh we had this game we deserved to win. We outplayed them all game. Damn you Paul Pierce and Ray Allen both of whom I really like.

In the end when Amar'e hit that 3 with .4 remaining I didn't even think of a review like everyone else @ MSG. Mainly Spike who went nuts as did the Knicks players. But when it was reviewed the ball was clearly still in shooting motion and hadnt been yet released by Amar'e when final buzzer sounded. Just a terrible way to lose the play was drawn up nicely haha.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!!   Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Yea, it was a good game.... Paul Pierce is gay.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!!   Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 pm

When he took a bow towards the crowd @ the end of the review I must admit I wanted to be there and throw something @ him hahaha
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!!   Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:58 pm

New York played well
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!!   Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!! EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Was a little impressed. But they can prove their a better team than people think with their upcoming schedule.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!!   Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:34 am

New York Knicks are all hype
They're 1st round exi
ts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!!   Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn last night's Knicks - Celtics game to hell hahaha!!!!
Page 1 of 1