Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Did you see the mississippi state players fight?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Did you see the mississippi state players fight? Empty
PostSubject: Did you see the mississippi state players fight?   Did you see the mississippi state players fight? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:06 pm

IT was between my boy renardo sidney and some other kid.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhH31A96Vw8h8nf680

BQ: How good of an nba player will renardo sidney be?
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Did you see the mississippi state players fight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did you see the mississippi state players fight?   Did you see the mississippi state players fight? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:31 pm

1. That was a really dumb decision by both players to fight, in public. I don't care why.

2. Sidney has decent size and a good game for the college level, but I don't see him bolting for the NBA Draft this year if he can help it, because the guys who get drafted this year will probably fail to get paid anyway due to the lockout.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ

Did you see the mississippi state players fight?
Page 1 of 1