Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Blake Griffin! My nigga!

Go down 
+3
brownie13
Fox News
Abdu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

Blake Griffin! My nigga! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Omfg Blake is such a beast... right now vs the Knicks he has like 42/12/7 and has had 4 - 5 highlight dunks... he's even getting mvp chants. Blake for ROY!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
yeahhh my friend has NBA league pass.. and I didn't watch the whole game, but when I did watch, Griffin was on amare. not EVERY single possession, but he was still on him.

and HAHAHA.

You say he didn't guard Amare... then you say he worked his ass off on offense so he didn't have enough left in the tank to stop amare. if he wasn't guarding Amare, then why worry about how much left he has in the tank to STOP him?

Blake Griffin always works hard on offense... like always. He's just not that great of a defender. While yeah...amare is a good offensive player, Griffin could have used more energy on defense to slow amare.

and your whole post sounding like an excuse.. "If griffin wasn't using so much energy on Offense he could have stopped amare and if Kaman + Davis played we could have won."

no.. like Raza said.. the Clippers just suck. They lose even with Davis and Kaman.

I said he didn't gaurd him the whole game. Come on now.... the kid had 44 points, 14 rebounds, and 7 fucking assists.. His D can be excused. Blake is a rookie and Amar'e has been in the league for 9 years and is a proven all star.. According to your logic that must mean Amar'e really sucks for letting a rookie score 44 points..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 pm

"His d can be excuse" :SMH: ...somebody (not saying who) doesnt know shit about basketball...
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Nash never plays D, he's still the best PG in the league for some ppl.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Anyone who says nash is the best PG should be shot. and thats not even the point...because the difference in that is the suns aren't the NBA laughing stock.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 pm

B-2rue wrote:

I said he didn't gaurd him the whole game. Come on now.... the kid had 44 points, 14 rebounds, and 7 fucking assists.. His D can be excused. Blake is a rookie and Amar'e has been in the league for 9 years and is a proven all star.. According to your logic that must mean Amar'e really sucks for letting a rookie score 44 points..

You said Griffin didn't guard Amare "most of the game." Not guarding him the whole game is different. He could have guarded amare for every single possession except 1 and that would count as not guarding him the WHOLE game. Which is right, Griffin didn't guard Amare the WHOLE game.. but he did guard Amare MOST of the game.

and that's not my logic at all... When did I say Griffin sucks? I said he isn't a great defender. I also said amare isn't a great defender. There are a lot of players in the NBA who don't play defense but are considered good players. Chris gave an example of one of those players.. Steve Nash. [btw, I haven't really heard anyone consider nash the #1 PG in about 3 years]..
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:39 am

Griffin still outplayed Amare. Even if he played no D, he out-rebounded, out-passed, and outplayed Amare. You can't really say Amare's performance was better...you can say the Knicks offense had a more balanced effort.

Abdul is right, the Clippers other players needed to do more to get this win. Blake did just about everything he could. How do you end up with 3 starters getting only getting 12 points but ending up with 10 fouls and 9 turnovers?

The reason the Clippers lost this game is because they put the Knicks on the FT line 51 times. You don't blame Blake for that. The whole team has no defense, and he still outplayed Amare. Bottom line the Clippers suck. Brook Lopez is a top 3 center to a LOT of people. His team won how many games last year? Team performance does not reflect Blake Griffin's in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blake Griffin! My nigga!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2