Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Blake Griffin! My nigga!

Go down 
+3
brownie13
Fox News
Abdu
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

Blake Griffin! My nigga! Empty
PostSubject: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 am

Omfg Blake is such a beast... right now vs the Knicks he has like 42/12/7 and has had 4 - 5 highlight dunks... he's even getting mvp chants. Blake for ROY!
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:13 am

Blake finishes with 44/13/7 in an epic duel with Amar'e... If only the Clipps had won this game :/.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:14 am

clips lose and vs the knicks...not impressive...when john wall got his triple double we won...
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:16 am

44/13/7 is some epic shit for a rookie win or lose...
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:30 am

Blake Griffin cannot be blamed for his team's failures when he goes for a 44 point double double and near triple double. Amazing game for him. Every bit as impressive as John Wall's triple-double.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:27 am

GRIFFIN FOR MVP!
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:23 pm

was it impressive? yes... no doubt about that... that would be impressive even for someone who wasn't a rookie.

but a big reason for why the Clips lost is cuz Blake Griffin couldn't stop amare. I'd like to use the Bulls/celtics playoff series from a couple of years ago as an example. Ben Gordon hit a lot of big shots that game. But whenever he hit a big shot, he allowed Ray allen to hit one on him. So when you're trading baskets with the guy you're guarding, how much are you REALLY helping your team? not as much as your stat sheet shows. Helping your team would be hitting a shot then going down the court and making a stop.. not allowing another basket.

The Clippers bench outplayed the Knicks bench. The clippers had a better shooting% as a whole compared to the Knicks. Clippers backcourt outplayed the Knicks backcourt in terms of points scored. Both C's were not really a factor in this game. The Clippers out rebounded the Knicks and had 1 more assist than the Knicks.

So why did the Clippers lose? Because Griffin and Gomes couldn't stop Amare and Gallinari. Same would be said about Amare if the Knicks lost. Yeah he went for 39/11.. but he let Griffin go for 44/15.

so.. great game by BG? yes! but he needs to start playing some D as well as other players on the Clippers.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 pm

amare had 39/11..period. Alot easier to score 42 when your giving 0 effort on defense. Rebounds was impressive..but not for him....
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Griffin destroyed Amare. Amare destroyed Griffin.

But the Clippers just suck.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
was it impressive? yes... no doubt about that... that would be impressive even for someone who wasn't a rookie.

but a big reason for why the Clips lost is cuz Blake Griffin couldn't stop amare. I'd like to use the Bulls/celtics playoff series from a couple of years ago as an example. Ben Gordon hit a lot of big shots that game. But whenever he hit a big shot, he allowed Ray allen to hit one on him. So when you're trading baskets with the guy you're guarding, how much are you REALLY helping your team? not as much as your stat sheet shows. Helping your team would be hitting a shot then going down the court and making a stop.. not allowing another basket.

The Clippers bench outplayed the Knicks bench. The clippers had a better shooting% as a whole compared to the Knicks. Clippers backcourt outplayed the Knicks backcourt in terms of points scored. Both C's were not really a factor in this game. The Clippers out rebounded the Knicks and had 1 more assist than the Knicks.

So why did the Clippers lose? Because Griffin and Gomes couldn't stop Amare and Gallinari. Same would be said about Amare if the Knicks lost. Yeah he went for 39/11.. but he let Griffin go for 44/15.

so.. great game by BG? yes! but he needs to start playing some D as well as other players on the Clippers.

No! Blake takes no blame for the loss. Mad He didn't even defend Amar'e most of the game...And when a rookie nearly scores 50 points and nearly has a triple double he can be excused for his defense...Clipps lost because everyone except Blake and Gordon just sucks. And people are forgeting that our starting pg and all star center are injured....
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:50 pm

The Lone Negroâ„¢ wrote:
And when a rookie nearly scores 50 points and nearly has a triple double he can be excused for his defense...

Not when he turns the ball over 4 times and when his matchup nearly scores 45 with a beast double double...
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Amar'e scoring 39 on a rookie isn't even impressive... He's scored 40 + on Duncan...
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 pm

Once Blake gets a consistent jumper and improves his D he'll be an MVP caliber player. Blake Griffin! My nigga! 372102
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:57 pm

1. huh? he didn't defen amare MOST of the game? yes. he did.

2. everyone besides Griffin and Gordon sucks so that's why they lost? the other 3 guys in the clippers starting line-up last night went 6-12. That's 50%. Not bad. Griffin and Gordon went 25/44. 44. You're looking at the stat sheet and seeing that the other 3 starters combined for 15 points... but they took a total of 12 shots. The bench shot a combined 52%.

the reason why they clippers lost? NO DEFENSE. who had the biggest game for the knicks? AMARE AND GALLINARI. who covered those guys? GOMES AND GRIFFIN. so while, yes, Griffin had a good game scoring the ball and rebounding the ball, he wasn't playing D.. and that's a big reason for why the Clippers lost.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:57 pm

B-2rue wrote:
Amar'e scoring 39 on a rookie isn't even impressive... He's scored 40 + on Duncan...

Please stop talking.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
1. huh? he didn't defen amare MOST of the game? yes. he did.

2. everyone besides Griffin and Gordon sucks so that's why they lost? the other 3 guys in the clippers starting line-up last night went 6-12. That's 50%. Not bad. Griffin and Gordon went 25/44. 44. You're looking at the stat sheet and seeing that the other 3 starters combined for 15 points... but they took a total of 12 shots. The bench shot a combined 52%.

the reason why they clippers lost? NO DEFENSE. who had the biggest game for the knicks? AMARE AND GALLINARI. who covered those guys? GOMES AND GRIFFIN. so while, yes, Griffin had a good game scoring the ball and rebounding the ball, he wasn't playing D.. and that's a big reason for why the Clippers lost.

1. No he didn't. Did you even watch the game??

2. Yes they suck. They didn't score much, didn't defend, turned the ball over in the clutch, ect.... Griffin and Gordon got no help at all. The problem is Blake was working his ass of on offense the whole game( you would know what I mean if u saw the game...) He didn't have enough in his tank to stop Amar'e.

And I'm not making excuses but Chris Kaman and Baron Davis didn't play... with them our D would have been better and we probably would have won >.>
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:31 pm

question is did YOU watch the game
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:31 pm

B-2rue wrote:

2. Yes they suck. They didn't score much, didn't defend, turned the ball over in the clutch, ect.... Griffin and Gordon got no help at all. The problem is Blake was working his ass of on offense the whole game( you would know what I mean if u saw the game...) He didn't have enough in his tank to stop Amar'e.

Hold up..in number 1 you say Griffin didn't cover Amare, then in number 2 you say Griffin didn't have enough energy to stop Amare.

If you're gonna make things up, at least make sense.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 pm

yeahhh my friend has NBA league pass.. and I didn't watch the whole game, but when I did watch, Griffin was on amare. not EVERY single possession, but he was still on him.

and HAHAHA.

You say he didn't guard Amare... then you say he worked his ass off on offense so he didn't have enough left in the tank to stop amare. if he wasn't guarding Amare, then why worry about how much left he has in the tank to STOP him?

Blake Griffin always works hard on offense... like always. He's just not that great of a defender. While yeah...amare is a good offensive player, Griffin could have used more energy on defense to slow amare.

and your whole post sounding like an excuse.. "If griffin wasn't using so much energy on Offense he could have stopped amare and if Kaman + Davis played we could have won."

no.. like Raza said.. the Clippers just suck. They lose even with Davis and Kaman.

Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Raza wrote:
B-2rue wrote:

Hold up..in number 1 you say Griffin didn't cover Amare, then in number 2 you say Griffin didn't have enough energy to stop Amare.

If you're gonna make things up, at least make sense.

damn, u caught it first haha
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
damn, u caught it first haha

GET ON MY LEVELLLLLLLL haha
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:58 pm

I can't..

Blake Griffin! My nigga! 433975
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:03 pm

king
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Blake Griffin! My nigga! 452865
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:15 pm

:deady:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blake Griffin! My nigga!   Blake Griffin! My nigga! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blake Griffin! My nigga!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next