Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...

Go down 
+5
Straight Edge Bluntness
Nick C
Chris
Mo
EM:)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hope they beat CHI we've beaten them @ MSG a couple of times here and there, but the United Center has not been kind to NY over the years.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:37 pm

Bulls D was pretty decent. The knicks shot 39% inside the 3 pt. line.

But they were good at the free throw line and 3 pt. line. I'm not too pissed about the game... A team won't hit 16 3's on us every game.. If they would have made 13 3's [which is still a lot] instead of 16, we would have won. And some of the 3's the knicks hit were contested shots.. they just couldn't miss. Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 853558
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:37 pm

just a game...I remember when u nearly died when the colts lost...just calm down Razz
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Knicks were on fire so I'll give them credit. And RBT is my way of letting out my frustration. I'm doing fine off the computer lol.

You should see how mad I get when I lose a game I'm playing in in real life haha
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 pm

We had those chumps back in West New York we should of won, but our 3rd team mate was missing everything and he was shooting more than we did and he sucked. And he couldnt defend either
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Lol I was mad about that too. I thought we had that W. I went on a monster scoring streak and me and you started scoring. Once we got the ball out of the other guys hands we finally started playing well haha
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:49 pm

yep but we lost by 2 or something like that I was pretty pissed also good thing we only played on the same team with him only once. I remember that night I was in my jeans playing hahaha. And you went on that streak and got the big dude guarding you pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2