Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...

Go down 
+5
Straight Edge Bluntness
Nick C
Chris
Mo
EM:)
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... Empty
PostSubject: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Hope they beat CHI we've beaten them @ MSG a couple of times here and there, but the United Center has not been kind to NY over the years.
Back to top Go down
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:10 pm

This game will be fun to watch, I hope it's an overall good game. Really don't care about the turn-out of the game, just hope it's "GOOD" basketball somewhat like the Celtics game was yesterday.

Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Marv Albert color commentating the game as it sould be
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Italian hairy man is on slump.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Chris wrote:
Italian hairy man is on slump.

yeah he playing with a wrist injury playing well to start tonight's game. Just had a sick jam on Taj Gibson hit a 3 and is now going to the line for 2. Amar'e is starting strong as well, but damn he really needs to start hitting the boards. He's averaging 7 RPG to date that doesn't cut it. Also he leads the team in turnovers and he made the costly to that made us lose in a game we should've won in Portland. Felton is running the point well to start the year.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Gallo last 10 of Knicks points Smile
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Rose just rocked him on a dunk right now though pretty sick shit
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Anthony Randolph Knicks debut
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:08 pm

Thr Rooster is killin' em.

D-Rose's dunk was sick.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:11 pm

It was I was almost blinded it happened so fast
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:17 pm

EM That's Fresh wrote:
It was I was almost blinded it happened so fast

I looked at all the angles from the replays and Rose looked so far away from the rim... I don't know how he did that. Plus he like... twisted his body to avoid the defender.

Just sick.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:19 pm

NY may get 70 pts by halftime and Ronny Turiaf is the dude off the bench he's keeping so many plays alive for us with his hustle
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Bulls offense looks sloppy and the Knicks are... OMG... they're playing defense?

My eyes must be playing tricks on me.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Nick C wrote:
Bulls offense looks sloppy and the Knicks are... OMG... they're playing defense?

My eyes must be playing tricks on me.

Yep I was thinking the same thing hahaha
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Enjoying the game so far Tony?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Yep homie I am
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:51 pm

KONJ may end up hating your Knicks by the end of this game though hehe.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:50 pm

wow..What a game.

On the road.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Chris wrote:
wow..What a game.

On the road.

Yep I'm pretty damn happy now let's go onto the Wiz tomorrow and get another W. We back in MSG after that asbestos incident has been resolved
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:52 am

Too bad tommorow its back to losing for the knicks Smile
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:19 am

John Wall to record his first career triple double against the Knicks..
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:20 am

Sure. Unless it's the TO's completing it Razz
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:21 am

We don't know for sure Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... 260452
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm

The. Knicks. Could. Not. Miss.

That was so frustrating to watch.. we got something going then the Knicks hit a 3... then another 3... Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... 902265

Usually we win when we score 112...

Great game by NY.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
The. Knicks. Could. Not. Miss.

That was so frustrating to watch.. we got something going then the Knicks hit a 3... then another 3... Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... 902265

Usually we win when we score 112...

Great game by NY.

I feel the same. I was heated watching that game. I swore that we'd finally comeback whenever we made a run.

It felt like the Knicks had magnets on the rims when they shot they made every damn 3. I was so pissed. I'm still pissed

my friend thats a Knicks fan sent me a message on facebook during the game I got so pissed and deleted it and threw my remote at the TV'

it was pathetic D by the Bulls last night. Scoring 112 should be enough to win we played good O. Last night was a terrible game for the Bulls in a game they should've won
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...   Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes finally for the first time this season I can finally watch the Knicks on TV...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next