Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice.

Go down 
2 posters

Should I renew my Wizards tickets after seeing the benefits?
Yes, you're a fan, the tix are cheap compared with the rest of the NBA, so do it
Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. Vote_lcap100%Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No, get some Mystics tickets instead - they play harder than these fools
Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. Vote_lcap0%Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, save your money for a big HDTV or something.
Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. Vote_lcap0%Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. Empty
PostSubject: Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice.   Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Not a surprise that my ticket prices remained the same at $31.00/seat for the 2010-2011 Wizards featuring Flip Saunders, Flip Saunders, and Flip Saunders. Really, we don't know who's gonna be on the team next year. The email text with my renewal was as follows:

Dear
Albert,

On behalf of my team and the entire
organization, thank you for your continued support of the Wizards.

When I was hired during the summer as
your head coach, I had high expectations for what this team could accomplish. Coming into
training camp, enthusiasm was high and many media outlets were picking us to finish among the top
teams in the Eastern Conference. When I talked to fans during the preseason, there was a sense
of optimism that the Wizards were going to be back on top where we belonged.

Unfortunately, this season has not
lived up to the expectations that you and I shared. It has been filled with numerous
disappointments, including the passing of our beloved owner and patriarch, injuries to key players
and an off-court situation that caused unprecedented distractions and disruption to the entire
organization. But I am not using those things as excuses. Our results on the court have
simply not lived up to my standards. I am certain that they have not lived up to yours,
either.

We will continue to work to make up
ground this season to return to the playoffs, a goal that is not yet out of reach for us in the
Eastern Conference. Perhaps more importantly, we will continue to work to make sure that we
are establishing a future for this team that reflects the vision that I had for them when I accepted
the job as head coach. I have taken two different teams to the Conference Finals and I’m
confident that I can instill the winning attitude and championship mindset in this team that is
required to get to that level (and that is deserved by our loyal fans).
When we reach that level, I want to
make sure that you are there with us. The unwavering support from our fans while we’ve
battled adversity has been the most rewarding part of the season for me and my players. I can
only imagine what the support will be like when we have this team competing at the highest
level. I look forward to accomplishing that goal together and seeing you at Verizon Center
when we do.

Please take a
moment and click here to
watch a message from me
concerning the renewal of your ticket plan. If you have any
questions in regards to the renewal process please contact your customer service
representative, [XYZ at 1-800 WIZZIES] or email at [ilovewizzies@wizzies.com].

note I cut out some parts.

Anyway, here are the list of benefits I get for renewing:

http://www.nba.com/wizards/media/renewal_plan_1011_full.pdf

And they're pretty nice, esp. since the team bombed this year compared with expectations.

So, should I renew? I really can go either way because I'm very disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice.   Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice. EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 pm

yeah...you should still renew...
I mean...you seem like you really love the Wiz....so you might as well renew lol.
Back to top Go down

Well I finally got my season ticket renewal notice.
Page 1 of 1