Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Post random facts about yourself

Go down 
+17
Janet
Rush
Nick C
Chris
moshemcrib (sackingsrule)
Saeed
cbi
Teh Big O'reilly
King Of NJ
Tar Heel
Darko
Raza
Straight Edge Bluntness
BNB
John14
Fox News
Abdu
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just say anything random about yourself

I have a bruise on my left middle finger... it makes my fingernail look like I'm wearing some dark purple nail polish shit... people have teased me about it for like 10 years Sad .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 am

That is almost impossible, chris.
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:02 pm

A woman hands me a blank notepad and says read my book it's called "Everything Men Know About Women" implying that it's zero due to the blankness.

I then commenced to solve this age-old misunderstanding and scribbled...

proof that girls are evil:

G = T x M

First, we state that girls require time and money. Let the G variable represent girls, while T and M represent time and money.

T = M

Note that time equals money.

Therefore:

G = M x M = (Money)^2

And because money is the "root of all evil"

M = square root sign "of all evil"

Therefore we are forced to conclude that:

Girls = Evil

I have just created a formula for women. But then I saw how insensative it was so I then watched the Devil Wears Prada until all was good with the world. And my sensative side was at an equilibrium with my masculine side. But then all the madness crept in and as I began to sleep I had a dream that I was the antichrist, now you must all bow before satans army and relinquish your souls

Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Really Chris? I have 'bout 20% body fat...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:08 pm

your not doing it right..im a big ass offensive lineman and I 27% body fat..and your skinny
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:12 pm

that dude looks like a whacked-out Mos Def VISA haha. That would be Mos Def trying to achieve his pimp status and keep it strong wearing lime green gear while walking it out in a slouching/sitting position
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:20 pm

EM wrote:
A woman hands me a blank notepad and says read my book it's called "Everything Men Know About Women" implying that it's zero due to the blankness.

G = T x M

First, we state that girls require time and money. Let the G variable represent girls, while T and M represent time and money.

T = M

Therefore:

G = M x M = (Money)^2

Girls = Evil

I have just created a formula for women. But then I saw how insensative it was so I then watched the Devil Wears Prada until all was good with the world. And my sensative side was at an equilibrium with my masculine side. But then all the madness crept in and as I began to sleep I had a dream that I was the antichrist, now you must all bow before satans army and relinquish your souls

HAHAHAHA!
Post of the day!

That was pretty awesome dude! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:21 pm

pretty lil princess wrote:
your not doing it right..im a big ass offensive lineman and I 27% body fat..and your skinny

How do you calculate yours? Maybe I just has muscle . Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 497816
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Black and Silver wrote:
EM wrote:

G = T x M

T = M

Therefore:

G = M x M = (Money)^2

Girls = Evil

HAHAHAHA!
Post of the day!

Why thank you homeslice Razz

Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:21 pm

lol ofc not..mine is below 20.

is it even possible to have 50%?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:29 pm

EM wrote:
that dude looks like a whacked-out Mos Def VISA haha. That would be Mos Def trying to achieve his pimp status and keep it strong wearing lime green gear while walking it out in a slouching/sitting position
hahahaha. That's actually lil b, the based God.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Black and Silver wrote:
EM wrote:

G = T x M

T = M

Therefore:

G = M x M = (Money)^2

Girls = Evil

HAHAHAHA!
Post of the day!

Have you never heard that joke up in Canada, SRF? Poor Canada...no humor...

Oh, random fact about myself...uhhhhh...I've lost forty pounds since June.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 pm

ive gained 20 lbs since the beginning of december :/
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm a lefty, but I bat, use scissors and scratch my butt with my right hand.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 pm

When I was 3 years old, I was taken to England to visit a memorial.

Turns out, I just whipped out my dick and pissed on a 1,000 year old grave in front of hundreds of people.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:42 pm

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:57 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Black and Silver wrote:
EM wrote:

G = T x M

T = M

Therefore:

G = M x M = (Money)^2

Girls = Evil

HAHAHAHA!
Post of the day!

Have you never heard that joke up in Canada, SRF? Poor Canada...no humor...

lol, no I haven't. Embarassed

and CONGRATS on dropping 40 pounds.
How did you do it?
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:58 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

on purpose?
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

on purpose?

Yes and no. My dad passed away in early June, and it seemed kinda like my appetite had gone with him. I didn't go anorexic or anything, but I never really, I dunno, felt hungry after that, which a psychiatrist assured me was normal. When I did eat, it was smaller portions than I usually had. By the time the immediate sadness/depression over it had gone away my stomach had shrunk/I was used to less food. And when I came to college, I started playing basketball regularly again, and when I can't find time for it because of work, my breaks from work are walking around campus for 15-20 minutes listening to music; now everyone talks about how I'm always out walking lol. Less eating + a lot more exercise = about 40 pounds (maybe more, it's been a month since I last weighed myself).

Unfortunately, based on a one-week recording/analysis of what I eat for a class, I'm only getting about 1800 calories a day. Even though that's why I've burned a lot of fat, it's not good for me long-term, so I've got to increase my caloric intake. Believe me, I never thought I'd hear anyone tell me that lol.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 pm

pretty lil princess wrote:
ive gained 20 lbs since the beginning of december :/

Isn't that good for a football player like you though? Or is it not the weight gain you were looking for/not what you wanted for your position/etc.?
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 pm

CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

on purpose?

Yes and no. My dad passed away in early June, and it seemed kinda like my appetite had gone with him. I didn't go anorexic or anything, but I never really, I dunno, felt hungry after that, which a psychiatrist assured me was normal. When I did eat, it was smaller portions than I usually had. By the time the immediate sadness/depression over it had gone away my stomach had shrunk/I was used to less food. And when I came to college, I started playing basketball regularly again, and when I can't find time for it because of work, my breaks from work are walking around campus for 15-20 minutes listening to music; now everyone talks about how I'm always out walking lol. Less eating + a lot more exercise = about 40 pounds (maybe more, it's been a month since I last weighed myself).

Unfortunately, based on a one-week recording/analysis of what I eat for a class, I'm only getting about 1800 calories a day. Even though that's why I've burned a lot of fat, it's not good for me long-term, so I've got to increase my caloric intake. Believe me, I never thought I'd hear anyone tell me that lol.

yeah... that's what I figured. [thing about your dad] =/

hey... but as long as you're healthy... I'm not sure how many calories people need haha
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:01 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:
CAguyofftoUNC wrote:

on purpose?

yeah... that's what I figured. [thing about your dad] =/

hey... but as long as you're healthy... I'm not sure how many calories people need haha

Well, I should apparently be getting around 3000 per day. I'm barely above half of that from what I eat, and I get even less than that when you factor in what I burn from exercise. So...yeah. I think I'll increase how much I eat once I'm under 200 pounds/out of the overweight range for a guy my height. W/e. For the first time I've had to get rid of clothes because they were too BIG. I'm okay with that lol.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:12 pm

how do you figure out how many calories a day you get anyway? haha I never paid attention to that kinda stuff.

but again, if you're 200 pounds and healthy, it doesn't matter. Esp. if most of the weight is muscle.
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:52 pm

I have 3 uncles...

one is a plastic surgeon, one is a proctologist, one is a news anchor. So basically, you could be diagnosed with anal fissures, get your face reshaped, and make it onto the news for doing those 2 things.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:09 pm

When I was 2 I accompanied my dad and grandpa to my grandpa's pharmaceutical and cosmetics factory that he was CEO of. My dad wanted to help his father-in-law organize the factory that one weekend. They gave me a small little mop (thinking it would be cute and I wouldn't get into much trouble with it). Being that I was a curious motha fucka I took the mop in hand and decided to make the floor my bitch where I was to wipe it clean.

I found a cleaning astringent and put two and two together and decided I was to use this in my cleaning. I tripped on a wire, spilling the cleaning astringent. I was next to a vat of cream that was being heated. I smashed into the vat and spilled the astringent all over my shirt and back. The astringent was of course flammable and it burned deep into my back. I was crying and my dad and grandpa heard it. They picked me up before something worse happened. When they checked up on me my back was all red.

Since then that day left me with a scar across the left side of my upper back. It's no bigger than a small little knife wound. I tell people that's my battle scar as a joke growing up in some tough streets.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm

I'm really good at jokes.

What did the boy with no arms or legs get for christmas?

cancer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post random facts about yourself   Post random facts about yourself - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post random facts about yourself
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next