Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

OKC Thunder?

Go down 
+2
EM:)
Saeed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:46 pm

We all know Durant is eventually going to take over as the best player in the league, stat-wise and skill-wise, soon.

Also, Westbrook is one of the most athletic players in the league, also one of the most all-around, and a great defender. All to go with a great, explosive offensive game, he is very well-rounded and can only get better.

Green, Selofosha, and Harden are all above-average role players, who can do many things, offense or defense. Selofosha is a Top 10 defender in the league, Harden is getting 10 points on 22 minutes, and in Jeff Green's 3-year NBA career, he's averaging 14 points and 6 rebounds on 34 minutes.

It's pretty obvious they're a good team. As the seasons go by, they are going to be at the top of the league at what each of them does. They're gonna become big players.

Big players=Big salaries.

And with one of the least amount of money to work with, how the hell are the Thunder going to be able to keep all these guys?
Can they?
If they can't, who do you think they'll eventually trade/release?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:55 pm

I want the OKC Thunder to make a trade for Jamal Crawford. That would be dope. You'd have the reigning NBA scoring champion on the same team with the reigning 6th Man of the Year. Also you'd have the reigning NBA Scoring champion with 1 of the NBA's biggest game winning shot makers in the NBA over the last 5 yrs or so that has also dropped 50+ points on 3 of the teams he's been on.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm

EM: That's Fresh wrote:
I want the OKC Thunder to make a trade for Jamal Crawford. That would be dope. You'd have the reigning NBA scoring champion on the same team with the reigning 6th Man of the Year. Also you'd have the reigning NBA Scoring champion with 1 of the NBA's biggest game winning shot makers in the NBA over the last 5 yrs or so that has also dropped 50+ points on 3 of the teams he's been on.

I want Orlando to trade for Jamal Crawford.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:01 pm

or better yet I want NY to get Jamal Crawford back through FA and this time give him an appropriate contract and not an over-the-top contract like we gave him back when he was a FA with the Bulls and we got him that way. That would be dope also. It would be just like my avi pic Danilo Gallinari and Jamal Crawford on the same team again. This time with Danilo Gallinari not being a rookie and forced to only play 23 games due to a back injury with Danilo beginning his NBA career midway through the season of his rookie season and JC being traded around that time a couple weeks after.

Melo & JC 2011 NY FA pickups FTW OKC Thunder? 126814
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:02 pm

I thought NY fans hated Jamal Crawford!?
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:38 pm

All in all they need a big man for sure if they want to be a contender.

Right now I see them taking the same road Cleveland took except that they will be smarter with future moves and their best player wont leave.....

But yea I see this team either making a big trade or signing a good player soon....hopefully its a big man
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Chosen One wrote:
All in all they need a big man for sure if they want to be a contender.

Right now I see them taking the same road Cleveland took except that they will be smarter with future moves and their best player wont leave.....

But yea I see this team either making a big trade or signing a good player soon....hopefully its a big man

Too early to say if KD will not leave or not.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Jeff Green will be gone if he can't perform this season IMO.
He's very important but if Harden+Ibaka can improve I think it'll make up for his loss.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:47 am

Aв∂υℓ wrote:
I thought NY fans hated Jamal Crawford!?

Nah generally JC was loved in NY. What the common Knick fan hated about him was his contract and the fact that it like a lot of other contracts we had put us way over the cap and kept us unable to make moves and rectify our situation. If it wasn't for that he would've been loved unconditionally by everyone. Being that he was the only 1 of our big contract players the other being Zach Randolph (but he was only here for a short time) that played hard and earnestly wanted to win. It's almost forgivable that JC couldn't play much d cause neither did a lot of our guys and his poor shot selection was forgivable as well cause he really toned down the poor shot selection in NY I thought from his days in Chicago or his first couple of years in NY. JC was super clutch with us he made countless game winners and without him we wouldn't have won a lot of the games that we did win during poor seasons as a whole.

Before Mike D got to NY we couldn't score or defend we sucked period. Only a select few played for real and JC was one of them. That's why I pardon his poor shot selection cause he makes a lot of them and what else was he supposed to do Marbury, Francis, Q.Rich, Nate, etc. weren't getting it done offensively for us through the years and Curry was a 19 PPG dude back then, but he would get into foul trouble so much that he would be regulated to the bench during crucial moments. Not to mention he averaged 5 APG with NY so it wasn't as if he was selfish and had a he first mentality in NY. It's JC and David Lee who beared the hardships of off-court problems, mismanagement, and a lack of motivation and team chemistry from the players and responded with actually wanting to win and play. Everyone else didn't. In fact when Larry Brown coached the Knicks Crawford was his pet and the only guy he said he liked on our team in the year he spent with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OKC Thunder? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OKC Thunder?   OKC Thunder? Empty

Back to top Go down

OKC Thunder?
Page 1 of 1