Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?

Go down 
+3
Straight Edge Bluntness
brownie13
KD35
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? Empty
PostSubject: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:21 am

The Thunder are doing great so far. We're 2-2. We could've been 4-0. We have been playing GREAT defense. We almost beat the Blazers. We hustled and clawed our way up against them.Tonight we almost beat the Lakers. We played good D again. Bynum was big because he was bigger than everyone. KD choked. I said it. Durant airballed a couple, and rimmed others. Green should've gotten the balll. Shooting is our biggest problem. If we had shot better, we would have been 4-0. If we can keep up our defense, we will make the playoffs, iMO. Today proved how much we need a solid,tall,defensive, big men. I'm proud of the Thunder. So do you guys see them making the playoffs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:22 am

Maybe, the only thing stopping them from winning championships is experience, the whole team is too young, and last year they played like a college team
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:25 am

Yes, very impressed by the DEFENSE of OKC so far. Durant has been not so great. But their team defense has been great, thanks in part to a solid defensive bench. If they gan get it together offensively and stop KD from taking such bad shots, they'll be a good team.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 am

Durant failed me. He aired two important shots, and took some horrible shots. Green kept us in the game early. Thabo was impressive with his D. If our D can keep this up, this weill be one hell of a season!!

I see us winning 2 in a row..yeah i said it. We're going to beat the Rockets and Magic....
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:28 am

I would not be shocked if the Thunder made playoffs.
If they were to get to the post-season, I predict a first round exit for them.
But hey, them making the playoffs would be considered a nice milestone for the franchise.

I just checked the final score and I was like darnit! Cause the Thunder could have possibly won that game - and if they were to win against the Lakers, that would have been huge man.

Good effort by your team tonight Dwayne. Smile
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:31 am

I'm happy even though we lost. We could be 4-0 right now and I see us going 2-0 in our next 2 games.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:36 am

Even they are improved, I still don't really see them as a playoff team yet. Their offensive fluidity is suspect and its still early in the season. I wouldn't be willing to put them in the West's top 8 yet.
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:38 am

I think Utah will bounce back and the Suns looks like their old selves again, I think the Thunders can probably make the playoff in the east but not in the west, but they do have alot of young pieces that are full of potential.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:39 am

tough loss to the Lakers tonight.

Thunder put up a great effort. Durant dissappeared in the 4th Quarter and OT. His last attempt to win at the end of the 4th was a terrible shot attempt
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 am

Wow... dont watch NBA Fast break or whatever ESPN calls their faill of an NBA show..

Right when I turned it on, they were sayin why the Thudner weren't going to the playoffs...

but i disagreed w/ everything they said.
Right now, they've got a team of young guys.. but all of them have made a name for themselves, one way or another..
..Durant
..Westbrook
..Green
..Sefolosha
..Thomas
..Weaver
..Kristic
..Collison

Stacked.

wee all know Durant, westbrook and Green.
But Sefolosha and Weaver may be two of the most underrated perimter defenders out there.. and when their hot? Lights out from 3 pt land

Nenad, Etan Thomas, and Collison have all played great ball this season.. a three headed monster at C...

and w/ Livingston and Harden on the team?

Stacked

also yesterday i learned how to pronouce Nenad Kristic's name..

its Ney-nad..
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:37 am

You are doing good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?   Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound? Empty

Back to top Go down

Okc Thunder- Playoff Bound?
Page 1 of 1