Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when...

Go down 
5 posters

You know it's the NBA offseason when...
All you see are the new uniforms the team will wear in a couple months
You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Vote_lcap17%You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
See the WNBA team taking front page news on the NBA team's page
You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Vote_lcap17%You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Other
You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Vote_lcap0%You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Screw it, let training camp begin!! STAT!!!
You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Vote_lcap66%You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Vote_rcap
 66% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Empty
PostSubject: You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when...   You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:58 pm

1. The front page of the official shows the new uniforms the team will wear in a couple months. I guess I can't blame the Cavs because nothing's going right for them right now. At least no one brought guns.....into the locker room. Well I guess on the Cavs blogs, that's all they have to talk about as well... cbi, know anything else?

You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Cavs11

2. The front page of the official team site shows how the WNBA team is doing. Okay Ted, the Wizards have the #1 pick in the draft, and this is the biggest thing going on? Sure, the Mystics winning the East is great, and I'm as happy as you (and all the rest of the Mystics fans are), but we gotta have some more John Wall features, or something on our players, even anything on Gilbert for god's sakes! I don't see anything mentioning the Mystics on any of our blogs unless someone involved with men's basketball is in it, because 80% of Wizards fans want Ted to fold the Mystics after this season whether they win the Finals or not, not hear him plead for Wizards fans to jump on the bandwagon!

You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Front_11

3. Do you have anything that truly shows that this offseason couldn't be "long" or "short" enough?
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when...   You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:37 pm

When you don't see Ty Lawson leading all the headlines...
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when...   You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:15 am

I don't know but I am going nuts here I want the NBA season to come here NOW!

Sadly I will miss the Lakers ring ceremony FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW =[... this year because I got a class at 6pm =/
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when...   You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 am

Football season is here! basketball to the backburner!
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when...   You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 pm

when the sparks are holding the championship (totall bs)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when...   You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when... Empty

Back to top Go down

You know it's the middle of NBA offseason when...
Page 1 of 1