Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season.. Empty
PostSubject: Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season..   Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season.. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Baseball will be right besides the NHL in a few years. It lacks any entertainment or excitement. Its a fun sport to play, but watching it for 4 hours on TV is like humping a pillow...what do you REALLY get out of it?...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season..   Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season.. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Baseball is only exciting for the winners....aka the big market teams...
*cough* Yankees, Sox, Phillies, Mets *cough*

If every team had a reasonable chance.....more fans would be interested....and there would be more fan fare....and thus increasing the prestige of the sport....

But you're right...MLB is going down...
Sure...it just had a sudden spurt of money in form of revenue...
But we all know...that the bubble is gonna pop...

And btw....NFL takes 4 hrs too.....plus more (annoying) ads after ever almost ever play
I mean...there is ad after a touchdown, FG, kickoff, and injury which happens every other play...
yeah....I say NFL games can get pretty long too...so your theory doesn't really work...
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season..   Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season.. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 pm

NFL on average takes about 3 hours...

but I agree 100% with you. Only like 5 teams have an actual shot at winning in baseball, which is why nobody cares. In the NFL really everyone has a shot (at the start anyway) and in the NBA about 10-15 teams have a shot so.. parity rules all I guess..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!
College Baller
College Baller
KALINA GOOO GIANTS!

Female Posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season..   Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season.. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:17 pm

i can't get into baseball but i'll play it
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season..   Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season.. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:24 pm

baseball sucks ass in the begginning. There's some excitement during the end, but the only REAL reason people watch it is because it has the most treasured history out of all the sports by far.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season..   Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season.. EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:14 am

that is true.

Most of the excitement in the MLB is during the offseason. Even the regular season is boring. Maybe the playoffs are the only exciting part.

Baseball is a joke now. The commisioner is a joke and until they get a salary cap the league is going to continue to suck.

Im done watching the MLB until it gets better or gets a cap. I was actually thinking of being done with College Football too until a playoff was installed. But its just exciting to watch unlike the MLB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season..   Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Its sad when your offseason is more exciting than your regular season..
Page 1 of 1