Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams

Go down 
+8
Saeed
YS
Chris
Darko
Snow.
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
Straight Edge Bluntness
No Longer DEAD
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams Empty
PostSubject: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyWed May 05, 2010 11:35 pm

First Team:

PG Rajon Rondo
SG Kobe Bryant
SF LeBron James
PF Gerald Wallace
C Dwight Howard

2nd Team:

PG Dwyane Wade
SG Thabo Sefolosha
SF Josh Smith
PF Anderson Varejao
C Tim Duncan

Like: Rondo, Wallace, Sefolosha, Howard, Smith, Duncan, and VAREJAOOOOOO

Don't Like: LeBron James, Kobe, Wade.

No disrespect for Kobe, but there's no way in hell Kobe is an All-First Defensive teamer and same with LeBron. Ok, he gets come from behind blocks...it's not like he's a lockdown defender. Shoulda been replaced by Artest or even Josh Smith. Wade, eh, he gets steals, nothing else. Should have been Kidd.

Sigh...I love the second team, but I'm not feeling the first team all that much. To be honest, I think the second team pwns the first team defensively, lol.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:03 am

You're late :p There is already another thread for this

But I agree with you NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams 372102
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:07 am

Artest over LBJ?

and who over Kobe?

lol@Artest being a good defender this year. Towards the end, sure. All year? Suspect what games were you watching exactly?
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

Male Posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:09 am

Wow lebron made it ... 2 steals 1.7 blks 8 Rebs?? Thabo nice....
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:31 am

artest's stats don't show it...but he is one helluva defender. Better than Kobe...

lol, there's a bunch of better defenders than Kobe out there. Hinrich, Batum, Mbah a Moute, y'know, the guys who actually play defense but don't get any credit cause everyone is a stat whore...
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:43 am

Artest isn't a G. So he's not getting that spot. I'll buy Smith over LBJ but Artest over LBJ? That doesn't sit well with me. He just wasn't that good this year, not as good as he should have been. He even gained weight, which slowed him down, it was after the allstar break that he lost the weight and IMO, that's not enough time to get him on the first team. Overall, defensively artest>lbj, but this year eh.

I disagree completely with Hinrich. I can see why the other two were mentioned but neither of them average more blocks or steals than Kobe. It's not a huge difference but it's not any better. And those who come to mind that are better than Kobe on defense play like Forwards... Kobe is filling in the SG/G position on the All-defensive team.

And to say that Artest's stats don't show what he does and then knock people like Wade and Kobe is confusing to me. Cuz I think that they do things on the defensive side that their stats don't show either.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:00 am

Arron Afflalo is a shooting guard that plays great defense Very Happy

Better than Kobe IMO.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:35 am

SLIM. wrote:
Artest isn't a G. So he's not getting that spot. I'll buy Smith over LBJ but Artest over LBJ? That doesn't sit well with me. He just wasn't that good this year, not as good as he should have been. He even gained weight, which slowed him down, it was after the allstar break that he lost the weight and IMO, that's not enough time to get him on the first team. Overall, defensively artest>lbj, but this year eh.

I disagree completely with Hinrich. I can see why the other two were mentioned but neither of them average more blocks or steals than Kobe. It's not a huge difference but it's not any better. And those who come to mind that are better than Kobe on defense play like Forwards... Kobe is filling in the SG/G position on the All-defensive team.

And to say that Artest's stats don't show what he does and then knock people like Wade and Kobe is confusing to me. Cuz I think that they do things on the defensive side that their stats don't show either.

Just what I said. People are too stat obsessive.

Bruce Bowen was never even close to 1 block and 1 steal a game...was he a total scrub? All I'm saying is there are guys out there who will cause more problems LIKE Sefolosha and Hinrich than say Kobe or LeBron.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:00 am

I don't think Afflalo is great on D, he's good but not great. And he wasn't that good to deserve being on the 1st team this year IMO. I've asked 3 people just to make sure if my opinion of him was somewhat valid and they agreed with me. I asked because I haven't seen enough* of him to really make a solid judgment on his game.

lol, how am I stat obsessed? By comparing stats? Did you not count Wade out for having steals only? That's stats too. So how can you say not to look at stats only when you did the same thing for Dwyane? I never said or implied anything to show obsession over anyone's stats, mentioning them doesn't imply that either.

besides, you ignored everything else I said about them that didn't include stats. The G position in the NBA isn't exactly overflowing with good defenders. Aside from Wade, I can't think of many who should replace Kobe Bryant this year. Does that mean that Kobe was an amazing defender overall, like compared to every good defender regardless of position? Not at all, but as far as Guards go, a position that isn't really crawling with great defenders, he's not a biased choice. I don't think Wade was either.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:05 am

Good thing but then again some guys came short.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:37 am

SLIM. wrote:
I don't think Afflalo is great on D, he's good but not great. And he wasn't that good to deserve being on the 1st team this year IMO. I've asked 3 people just to make sure if my opinion of him was somewhat valid and they agreed with me. I asked because I haven't seen enough* of him to really make a solid judgment on his game.

lol, how am I stat obsessed? By comparing stats? Did you not count Wade out for having steals only? That's stats too. So how can you say not to look at stats only when you did the same thing for Dwyane? I never said or implied anything to show obsession over anyone's stats, mentioning them doesn't imply that either.

besides, you ignored everything else I said about them that didn't include stats. The G position in the NBA isn't exactly overflowing with good defenders. Aside from Wade, I can't think of many who should replace Kobe Bryant this year. Does that mean that Kobe was an amazing defender overall, like compared to every good defender regardless of position? Not at all, but as far as Guards go, a position that isn't really crawling with great defenders, he's not a biased choice. I don't think Wade was either.

I took Wade OUT because people put him in because of stats. Just fixing up their mistakes. And I never literally called you stat obsessed, I actually implied it towards the general media...lol.

I already said some guys who deserve to be up there more than Kobe and Wade. Batum, Mbah a Moute, hell, even Brandon Roy and Anthony Parker are pretty damn good defenders. Point is, Wade and Kobe are GOOD defenders, but I definitely don't consider them all-defensive teamers.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:02 pm

I have seen him on some occasions (most notably against the Spurs) and he has given my Spurs some trouble with his defense. This is why I personally feel that he is a good defender. I have seen Kobe get burned on multiple occasions when he is defending others...immediately, I can recall instances where Tyreke Evans and George Hill have made Kobe look silly while he was defending them.

Otherwise, I agree with Khai. Stats doesn't look at the whole picture at all.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:56 pm

Rondo got 2nd most votes, and wasnt in the DPOY convo?wtf!
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Chris wrote:
Rondo got 2nd most votes, and wasnt in the DPOY convo?wtf!

Cuz the voters are dumb as fack.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:56 am

David Lee-MAN AMONG BOYS wrote:
SLIM. wrote:

I took Wade OUT because people put him in because of stats. Just fixing up their mistakes. And I never literally called you stat obsessed, I actually implied it towards the general media...lol.

I already said some guys who deserve to be up there more than Kobe and Wade. Batum, Mbah a Moute, hell, even Brandon Roy and Anthony Parker are pretty damn good defenders. Point is, Wade and Kobe are GOOD defenders, but I definitely don't consider them all-defensive teamers.

Batum is a forward. And he played 37 games. That's not enough for me to consider him.
Luc plays as a F too NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams 372102. Maybe not on every play or against every team, but mostly he's a F.

Jaleesa, players look silly on D all the time. No one out there is perfect, they're gonna get played once in a while no matter how good they are defensively. But to highlight what positive you see in Afflalo and say you've seen Hill and Reke make Kobe look silly confuses me further. Whyyy highlight the good in one player and the bad in another? That's not objective, that's looking for what you wanna see.

Almost like you're saying that you have yet to see Afflalo look silly and Kobe look good. I highly doubt that Afflalo was flawless on defense everytime they played the Spurs. I can remember a game or two where he was not. Your G's got their points against him here and there.

Either way, I think I've seen enough of him to stick to the opinion that I had originally, which is that he is not a better defender this year. What IS important tho isn't if he is better than Kobe, it's if he is deserving of being on the 1st team and that's a big no imo.

Maybe there is someone else aside from KB and Wade but it's not Afflalo, Luc or Batum.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:39 am

SLIM. wrote:
SLIM. wrote:

Batum is a forward. And he played 37 games. That's not enough for me to consider him.
Luc plays as a F too NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams 372102. Maybe not on every play or against every team, but mostly he's a F.

Jaleesa, players look silly on D all the time. No one out there is perfect, they're gonna get played once in a while no matter how good they are defensively. But to highlight what positive you see in Afflalo and say you've seen Hill and Reke make Kobe look silly confuses me further. Whyyy highlight the good in one player and the bad in another? That's not objective, that's looking for what you wanna see.

Almost like you're saying that you have yet to see Afflalo look silly and Kobe look good. I highly doubt that Afflalo was flawless on defense everytime they played the Spurs. I can remember a game or two where he was not. Your G's got their points against him here and there.

Either way, I think I've seen enough of him to stick to the opinion that I had originally, which is that he is not a better defender this year. What IS important tho isn't if he is better than Kobe, it's if he is deserving of being on the 1st team and that's a big no imo.

Maybe there is someone else aside from KB and Wade but it's not Afflalo, Luc or Batum.

Wade isn't a PG. They still put him as one. Wallace isn't a PF. They still put him as one. Josh Smith isn't a SF. They still put him as one...point is, position plays a tiny role in deciding who the players are. Sure, they aren't going to put Wade at C or something like that, but they will put him to his next closest position. Batum and Luc's next position is SG. OK, Batum played 37 games...defense is NOT offense, where you'll average crazy stats if you play half the season. Good defenders are consistent. Kobe is the farthest thing from a consistent defender. I've seen games where he's lock down, but I've also seen other games where he couldn't give a shit if the person he's guarding scores or not.

Mbah a Moute = consistent, good defender.
Hinrich = consistent, good defender.
Batum = slightly consistent, good defender.
Kobe = inconsistent, good defender.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:37 pm

this got me thinkin..

WTF HAPPENED TO SHANE BATTIER?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:39 pm

SLIM. wrote:
SLIM. wrote:

The thing is, the question was...what player of the SG/SF position is a better defender than Kobe and my answer was Afflalo because I feel he is a better defender than Kobe...not overall player. This list is supposed to recognize the best defenders in the NBA. Instead, the NBA opted to select players who are big names that play defense...so players who give it their all on the defensive end and are NOT big names get shafted because of who they are. Hence why I decided the highlight the positives of Afflalo's defense because my assumption was to briefly illustrate why I would choose Afflalo over Kobe when it comes to strictly defense. In addition, I wanted to highlight a reason why I do not think Kobe is deserving of the honours instead of just stating that he is not deserving without providing a sufficient reason of why that is so.

As well, I have seen games where Afflalo totally choked on defense and I have seen games where Kobe has played good defense...but based on what I have seen from both players this season...I would choose Afflalo over Kobe. I am not saying that please induct Afflalo onto all defensive first team ASAP - my point that I am trying to illustrate is that there are defenders from the SG/SF position that I feel are better defenders than Kobe and I decided to use Afflalo as an example. Some of the players that Khai mentioned as well are better than Kobe defensively and could have been considered.

And btw, I am not intentionally being biased as you had stated...I am just being honest and answering the question that I thought was being posed in this thread. And I should add that I have seen Kobe look silly more than those two occasions in this season I had mentioned...but those were immediate examples that had come to mind. I always though his defense was a bit overrated (not saying he never plays a lick of D; but it isn't as elite as people have hyped it up to be).

To me it is problematic in a sense to induct players (e.g. Lebron/Kobe) onto these lists on many occasions because a few years later when new NBA fans look at these lists...they may get the wrong impression on the NBA's best defenders during this current era which bothers me because some of these guys are undeserving and others have been snubbed...and some fans who haven't watched this era but will eventually become NBA fans will assume that Lebron is some sort of lockdown defender (even if he doesn't make any significant improvements to his defense later on in his career. The same goes for Kobe...that is why I advocate that the NBA should start giving credit where credit is due. Eeeeek...this was a long post. :/
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:59 pm

Affalo isnt even that good of a defender..Definetly not better than KB
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:00 pm

smoove+superman=YES wrote:
this got me thinkin..

WTF HAPPENED TO SHANE BATTIER?
I think he was injured a lot of the year.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:09 pm

he played 70 games..but his knee is fucked
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptyFri May 07, 2010 11:41 pm

everyone forgot about deron williams. NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams 967767
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:33 am

SLIM. wrote:
SLIM. wrote:

Wade isn't a PG. They still put him as one. Wallace isn't a PF. They still put him as one. Josh Smith isn't a SF. They still put him as one...point is, position plays a tiny role in deciding who the players are. Sure, they aren't going to put Wade at C or something like that, but they will put him to his next closest position. Batum and Luc's next position is SG. OK, Batum played 37 games...defense is NOT offense, where you'll average crazy stats if you play half the season. Good defenders are consistent. Kobe is the farthest thing from a consistent defender. I've seen games where he's lock down, but I've also seen other games where he couldn't give a shit if the person he's guarding scores or not.

Mbah a Moute = consistent, good defender.
Hinrich = consistent, good defender.
Batum = slightly consistent, good defender.
Kobe = inconsistent, good defender.

its 2 guards, 2 forwards, and a center

not pg, sg, sf, pf, c.

37 games is not enough to get on any team, regardless of how good you were defensively. eliminated.

luc is not a G. he's primarily a SF, and his second position is PF. eliminated.

hinrich is not any better than average on defense. effort is not defense. it's the appearance of it. even when he stays with his man to the lane, he's still been beaten. what good does that do? nothing. kobe is a better defender than hinrich, every season, including this one.

kobe didn't necessarily earn his way onto this team, but there really wasn't anyone better. sure there was guys known for defense because they didn't have much offense, but how good was their defense...really? was it All-1st Team or just better than their offense? Its the second one. Personally, I'd have liked to see Felton make the team, he was good all season, but after looking at some things, it'd be over sefolosha before it was over kobe.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptySat May 08, 2010 1:50 am

SRF: Spurs Fever! wrote:
SLIM. wrote:
SLIM. wrote:

The thing is, the question was...what player of the SG/SF position is a better defender than Kobe and my answer was Afflalo because I feel he is a better defender than Kobe...not overall player. This list is supposed to recognize the best defenders in the NBA. Instead, the NBA opted to select players who are big names that play defense...so players who give it their all on the defensive end and are NOT big names get shafted because of who they are. Hence why I decided the highlight the positives of Afflalo's defense because my assumption was to briefly illustrate why I would choose Afflalo over Kobe when it comes to strictly defense. In addition, I wanted to highlight a reason why I do not think Kobe is deserving of the honours instead of just stating that he is not deserving without providing a sufficient reason of why that is so.

As well, I have seen games where Afflalo totally choked on defense and I have seen games where Kobe has played good defense...but based on what I have seen from both players this season...I would choose Afflalo over Kobe. I am not saying that please induct Afflalo onto all defensive first team ASAP - my point that I am trying to illustrate is that there are defenders from the SG/SF position that I feel are better defenders than Kobe and I decided to use Afflalo as an example. Some of the players that Khai mentioned as well are better than Kobe defensively and could have been considered.

And btw, I am not intentionally being biased as you had stated...I am just being honest and answering the question that I thought was being posed in this thread. And I should add that I have seen Kobe look silly more than those two occasions in this season I had mentioned...but those were immediate examples that had come to mind. I always though his defense was a bit overrated (not saying he never plays a lick of D; but it isn't as elite as people have hyped it up to be).

To me it is problematic in a sense to induct players (e.g. Lebron/Kobe) onto these lists on many occasions because a few years later when new NBA fans look at these lists...they may get the wrong impression on the NBA's best defenders during this current era which bothers me because some of these guys are undeserving and others have been snubbed...and some fans who haven't watched this era but will eventually become NBA fans will assume that Lebron is some sort of lockdown defender (even if he doesn't make any significant improvements to his defense later on in his career. The same goes for Kobe...that is why I advocate that the NBA should start giving credit where credit is due. Eeeeek...this was a long post. :/

even though u were attempting to highlight opposing reasons (one to be on the team, one to be off it) you should still provide more than a slanted view. not being biased and having a poor comparison still results in poor evidence of Afflalo's belonging. think about the playoffs. the lakers were struggling until kobe was moved to westbrook, who he covers almost flawlessly. he continues to guard the point when they face utah and the lakers do a great job slowing williams down, both from the field and passing the ball. both are quicker than him and he's done a great job. every player in the nba has been made to look stupid a ton of times this season, including all the nearly unanimous selections on the first team. like i said to khai, is afflalo really better on defense, or just more known for defense? i think perhaps because he is out there FOR defense, his defense may get slightly overrated, because that's what he's talked about for. of all players out there, i'd probably choose him as the best sg defender not on the team, and think he is probably better than sefolosha. however, he's not all first team worthy the way many of the other players are (ala Smith, Howard, Rondo, Varejao, Wallace) or many other big men. guard is sorta weak on all first team defenders, and kobe's selection to the team really isn't that bad after looking around. he's certainly not noticeably worse than the other choices. sure there may be a preference, but was he an awful or even below standard choice? probably not.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:24 am

smoove+superman=YES wrote:
everyone forgot about deron williams. NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams 967767

But Westbrook would deserve his spot in the team then D-Will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams   NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams Empty

Back to top Go down

NBA releases names on the *surprisingly* biased All-Defensive Teams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next