Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?

Go down 
+6
No Longer DEAD
Chosen One
KD35
Darko
Fox News
Stefan
10 posters

Who is going to be in the 1st defensive team in East?
Rajon Rondo
Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Vote_lcap100%Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Mo Williams
Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Vote_lcap0%Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Derick Rose
Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Vote_lcap0%Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Male Posts : 940

Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:57 pm

I've done one mestake in the pole question.The question is who of these 3 players are going to be in the 1st All NBA defensive team.Plus I forgot to put Jason Kidd in that list.

Here is my list

C-Dwight Howard
PF-Tim Duncan
SF-G-Force
SG-D Wade
PG-Rajon Rondo

2nd All NBA defensive team

C-Marcu Camby
PF-Kevin Garnett
SF-LeBron James
SG-Kobe Bryant
PG-Jason Kidd

3rd All NBA defensive team

C-Andrew Bogut or Chris Caman-i realy don't know what player to put in my list.
PF-Josh Smith-I forgot about him or Elton Brand(in his prime)
SF-Paul Pierce
SG-Brandon Roy
PG-Derick Rose

Last edited by #1 Cavs Fan on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:59 pm

I am going to make a list but i want to point out that some people on your list are terrible picks. Randolph,bogot stoudimire,butler All defense? No way in hell..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:07 pm

1st team:

PG: Rajon rondo

SG: Kobe bryant

SF: Gerald wallace

PF: Tim Duncan

C:Dwight Howard

2nd team:

PG: Raymond felton

SG: Dwayne wade

SF: Lebron james

PF: Kevin garnett

C: Brendan haywood

3rd team:

PG: Jason kidd

SG: Stephen jackson

SF: Paul pierce

PF Josh smith

C: Kendrick perkins

HM: camby,okafor,pietris,
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Tha SlaughterHouse wrote:
I am going to make a list but i want to point out that some people on your list are terrible picks. Randolph,bogot stoudimire,butler All defense? No way in hell..

I tought that Bogut is good defender.cause he is 2nd in blocks in the NBA.I couldn't remember at some good SF defender so i put Batler.Stoudamire started to play good defense.idk about Randolph.I'll change my list
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm

I edit my list.Is it good now?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Better, I think bogut is A good pick now, I had no clue he was 2nd in blocks.
Back to top Go down
Stefan
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:37 pm

OK.I made another topic.But now the question is Who are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd ALl NBA teams in the NBA this season.So,pls answer it
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:46 pm

C:Dwight Howard
PF:Tim Duncan
SF:LeBron James
SG:Kobe Bryant
PG:Rajan Rondo

-----------------------------------
C:Marcus Camby
PF:Josh Smith
SF:Shane Battier
SG:Dwyane Wade
PG:Jason Kidd

Last edited by Simon Ammann on Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Brandon Roy is not an elite defender.......

Thabo will probably make the All-NBA 3rd team......He's become a great defender......
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm

1st Team

G-Rondo
G-Kobe
F-Gerald Wallace
F-KG
C-Dwight

2nd Team

G-Chauncey
G-Wade
F-Lebron
F-Batier
C-Duncan

3rd Team

G-Kidd
G-Westbrook
F-Artest
F-Josh Smith
C-Camby

Again this is what i think it will be. Not what i would do.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:33 pm

KD35 wrote:
Brandon Roy is not an elite defender.......

Thabo will probably make the All-NBA 3rd team......He's become a great defender......

Roy isn't elite defender but he's good.But that still isn't good enough to be there in those teams

And yeah Thabo was outstanding this year,stopping Kobe,Wade and many other on bad nights
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:35 pm

1st Team:

PG Rajon Rondo
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Gerald Wallace
PF Joakim Noah
C Dwight Howard

2nd Team:
PG Steve Nash
SG Jose Calderon
SF Kevin Martin
PF Dirk Nowitzki
C Jason Kapono

3rd Team:

There is no 3rd team.... lmfao fail everyone who actually thought of a 3rd team
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:45 pm

er i was jus playing along......i knew the entire time that their was no 3rd defensive team... Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:50 pm

who i like for it

1st team-rajon rondo, stephen jackson, gerald wallace, josh smith, dwight howard
2nd team-raymond felton, dwayne wade, andrei kirilenko, marcus camby, kendrick perkins

khai is right. theres only three for all-nba, not all-defense

who will get it

1st team-rondo, kobe, lebron, duncan, howard
2nd team-kidd, wade, wallace, smith, perkins (maybe, idk)
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

I edited my post....
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

1st Team all defense

PG: Rajon Rondo
SG: Kobe Bryant
SF: Lebron James
C: Dwight Howard

2nd Team All Defense

PG: Jason Kidd
SG: Dwayne Wade
SF: Gerald Wallace/Ron Artest
C: Kendrick Perkins
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:17 pm

In the poll, Mo Williams and Derrick Rose are not elite defenders....
They're good but they don't deserve to be mentioned among the best...

As for the all-nba defensive team

PG: Rondo
SG: Kobe
SF: Gerald
PF: Duncan
C: Dwight!

Second all-nba

PG: Billups or Kidd
SG: Wade
SF: Artest!
PF: Camby
C: Bogut!
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:19 pm

damn you kobe and wade...now thabo has no chance at making it....which means thunder won't have a single player in either of those teams even with one of the top defenses in the nba....
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:22 pm

lmao@everybody doint a 3rd team

lmao@ mo williams even being an option
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?   Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think are going to be the 1st,2nd and 3rd Defensive team in the NBA?
Page 1 of 1