Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.

Go down 
+12
EM:)
Janet
Steve
Chosen One
Fox News
Andy's swingman ;)
brownie13
YS
Straight Edge Bluntness
Nick C
BNB
Awesome
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I watch ESPN to catch highlights. I do not watch ESPN to watch Tiger Woods exclusive confessions interview. I watch CNN and NBC to see whats happening in the world. I don not watch CNN and NBC to watch Tiger Woods talk about all the bitches he has fucked over the years. I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT! He is not the first, and won't be the last. Meanwhile, Big Ben the fatass QB in Pittsburgh has like 70 rape accusations and nobody seems to give a shit. ARGGGGGGGG

Hawks in 10*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood

AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:43 pm

YS wrote:
CRW wrote:
YS, why not? Im not afraid of females lmfao...

You don't understand what I'm saying....
It is socially unacceptable to say something that berates a group of people...

If it is ur opinion, thats fine....but you would be in some hot water if you said it in public..
...And not just for physical violence reasons...

All of my friends will tell you...I dont care..I point out transvestites and talk about people out loud..its doesnt matter rlly...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:44 pm

ρнαηтσм wrote:
CRW wrote:
If she fucked him more...he wouldnt need to go with someone else..RIGHT?

well, he might have done it because he liked the thrill, experience, variety of women. Why else would he sneak out 2 am? lol
This he's in the wrong if he was just being a thrill seeker...Woman dont understand..men need sex
Back to top Go down
lozan :)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
lozan :)

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm

CRW wrote:
ρнαηтσм wrote:
CRW wrote:
If she fucked him more...he wouldnt need to go with someone else..RIGHT?

well, he might have done it because he liked the thrill, experience, variety of women. Why else would he sneak out 2 am? lol
This he's in the wrong if he was just being a thrill seeker...Woman dont understand..men need sex

Thats no excuse
that was his wife, when you get married you commit yourself to that one woman nobody else
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 pm

CRW wrote:
Make it Wurk wrote:
CRW wrote:
Like one of the friends of the woods family said she wouldnt do things around the house,just wasnt a good wife. If the mans going out and making hundreds of millions the least you can do is fuck him and clean the house..

If he had a problem with her not doing housework; then why could he not confront her about it instead of resorting to infidelity?

and even if she is "obligated" to clean and cook to maintain their relationship...that is still backward thinking since there is the assumption that women have to serve the opposite sex in order to save her marriage...therefore, putting women in a position of inferiority to the male since she is viewed as a servant. That is inequity right there. I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 372102

The reality is..thee not eual in a relationship. I have a saying"dont sit at the table if you aint bringin nothin to it" If shes not working and getting bread then she HAS to clean..its only fair

Then why did he marry her if he knew from the get go that she would not generate as much income as him (understandable...he is a freaking athlete for goodness sakes); then why would he cheat on her for not "bringing anything to the table" as you put it?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm

True but there could have been problems and he didnt wanna break up his family so he just did his thing on the side...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Make it Wurk wrote:
CRW wrote:
Make it Wurk wrote:
CRW wrote:
Like one of the friends of the woods family said she wouldnt do things around the house,just wasnt a good wife. If the mans going out and making hundreds of millions the least you can do is fuck him and clean the house..

If he had a problem with her not doing housework; then why could he not confront her about it instead of resorting to infidelity?

and even if she is "obligated" to clean and cook to maintain their relationship...that is still backward thinking since there is the assumption that women have to serve the opposite sex in order to save her marriage...therefore, putting women in a position of inferiority to the male since she is viewed as a servant. That is inequity right there. I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 372102

The reality is..thee not eual in a relationship. I have a saying"dont sit at the table if you aint bringin nothin to it" If shes not working and getting bread then she HAS to clean..its only fair

Then why did he marry her if he knew from the get go that she would not generate as much income as him (understandable...he is a freaking athlete for goodness sakes); then why would he cheat on her for not "bringing anything to the table" as you put it?

Because if she cleans and fucks him thats considered bringing something to the table...MTO said a friend said she was a bad wife. Are you a feminist?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:53 pm

CRW wrote:
Make it Wurk wrote:
CRW wrote:
Make it Wurk wrote:
CRW wrote:

Because if she cleans and fucks him thats considered bringing something to the table...MTO said a friend said she was a bad wife. Are you a feminist?

lol yup, I am.
and wouldn't the wife be aware of what Tiger was anticipating that she bring to the marriage before they actually tied the knot? If Tiger can't keep his damn legs closed...its not her fault...why is it that the person who commits infidelity get a free pass for their actions if they clearly broke their marriage vows and lied?
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:55 pm

booo feminists though.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:57 pm

YS wrote:
booo feminists though.

If a feminist is someone that believes that women should live in an equitable society, then sign me up as a feminist lol
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Make it Wurk wrote:
YS wrote:
booo feminists though.

If a feminist is someone that believes that women should live in an equitable society, then sign me up as a feminist lol

oooh ok then lol..

cuz modern feminists are more like supremacists....
IMO
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 pm

God dont get me started on my take on feminists lol
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Woman will be equal when i can ball up my fist at give them a black eye without servin 2 to 5....till then..wash the dishes..please...thank you
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 pm

that didnt sound right......
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 pm

lmao staph
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:06 pm

staph? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:06 pm

CRW wrote:
Woman will be equal when i can ball up my fist at give them a black eye without servin 2 to 5....till then..wash the dishes..please...thank you

Women are different from men; but it doesn't mean that one gender is superior to the other. Therefore, its wrong to commit an act of violence against women especially when males possess superior strength to a female. And no woman should be expected to be a servant...just like no male should be considered a servant as well. It's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 pm

hipocrit....i cant spell..so whatever
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 pm

YS wrote:
staph? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yea some next dude we were playin ball with last week, he kept calling my friend Staph, yoo let Staph do his thing, ya Staph, shoot it Staph.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

I thought you were a christian SRF...The bible says in the NEW TESTAMENT that women should obey the men
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:10 pm

CRW wrote:
I thought you were a christian SRF...The bible says in the NEW TESTAMENT that women should obey the men

Galatians 3:28 - There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:11 pm

CRW wrote:
hipocrit....i cant spell..so whatever

whoos the hipocrit??
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:13 pm

If woman listened, They wouldnt get hit or cheated on...its that simple " Listen,Stay safe"..should be a new commercial!
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:15 pm

CRW wrote:
If woman listened, They wouldnt get hit or cheated on...its that simple " Listen,Stay safe"..should be a new commercial!

Nooo, lol.

What if a male gets cheated on?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 pm

then shes a whore..
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:18 pm

CRW wrote:
then shes a whore..

double standard I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 372102
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next