Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.

Go down 
+12
EM:)
Janet
Steve
Chosen One
Fox News
Andy's swingman ;)
brownie13
YS
Straight Edge Bluntness
Nick C
BNB
Awesome
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

I watch ESPN to catch highlights. I do not watch ESPN to watch Tiger Woods exclusive confessions interview. I watch CNN and NBC to see whats happening in the world. I don not watch CNN and NBC to watch Tiger Woods talk about all the bitches he has fucked over the years. I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT! He is not the first, and won't be the last. Meanwhile, Big Ben the fatass QB in Pittsburgh has like 70 rape accusations and nobody seems to give a shit. ARGGGGGGGG

Hawks in 10*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood

AuthorMessage
Steve
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Steve

Male Posts : 1710

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Has anybody else seen the South Park episode that had this?

Legendary. hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:05 am

When it comes to 9 month old Timmy, Jonny.......YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!!!
Man: I TOLD YOU WOMAN, YOU STUPID ASS HOE I TOLD YOU I WASN'T DA FATHER OF YO BABY, GO FIND THE BABY DADDY SOMEWHERE ELSE WOMAN.
yeah that's a bit from Maury.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:47 am

so is tiger woods like deuce bigalow or somethin......
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 am

Make it Wurk wrote:
jordan river wrote:
Men cant be whores....He's a pimp

lol, have you ever watched the Maury show before my friend?
Plenty of manwhores on that show. :p

There not manwhores...there playas..the girls are the whores...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 am

That's just the media being the media. They perpetuate everything that does not seem all that newsworthy because a certain number of people have nothing better else to do then to live vicariously through someone the likes of Tiger Woods. All to give one time to pass by their existence with something for them to do. Knowing this that people are fueled by idle or idol gossip for that matter further establishes a mass-money market like the media on the grid.

For example, Tiger Woods is not the first one of these cases and as long as human existence yearns for certain trivalities cause they are en masse ignorant pricks then this will continue to happen.It happened when that bimbo Anna Nicole Smith died didn't it? She was on the news 24/7 and people were making a big deal perpetuated by the media about her tragic end. Another more recent example is that little girl Caylee Anthony being kidnapped, gagged, and put to death. I know that it's a terrible story, but the media like everything else as trivial as this made a bigger deal that need be about it and this was on the news 24/7 as well. As the media delved into the mother's role as well as her ex-bf's role in what happened to Caylee. What irks me about this is that what's so special about 1 5 year old girl that was killed? This is an everyday occurance and you don't see others that suffered similar ends to that of Caylee being talked about so much so on the news. The fact that Caylee was takes away from the greater scope of things since it puts focus on an individual's case and not the crime that was done. Again society today gets more and more ignorant by the day they would much rather have idle/idol gossip than to actually know what's happening in the world today (things that are actually newsworthy) and being able to make sense of it all.

In particular the news in the US sucks to a greater level than those on a worldwide level. The people on the FOX News lineup are all sonsofbitches that no one should trust and should all be repulsed by them. CNN sucks hard as well. In fact when satire guys like Colbert & Stewart raise issues better than those of which are considered serious broadcasts you know that the media sucks hard. The best news someone can watch that makes articulate points and is in the right being pretty much unbiased is that of the UK's BBC World.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Max wrote:
When it comes to 9 month old Timmy, Jonny.......YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!!!
Man: I TOLD YOU WOMAN, YOU STUPID ASS HOE I TOLD YOU I WASN'T DA FATHER OF YO BABY, GO FIND THE BABY DADDY SOMEWHERE ELSE WOMAN.
yeah that's a bit from Maury.

lmao, that's how it goes. Then the woman starts crying and runs backstage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Me too man. Tiger Woods made some mistakes. Okay, HUGE mistakes. But I think it's time we move on. It shouldn't be a huge news at least on a sports channel. i wouldn't be surprised if some TV shows (for celebrities etc) do that, but ESPN?
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:58 pm

I'm late on this but I've been sick of hearing about tiring goods

I don't know why it's the publics business or he needs to apologize to the public

his wife is the only one he needs to apologize too
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm

She probably deserved it...
Back to top Go down
lozan :)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:28 pm

CRW wrote:
She probably deserved it...

She deserved being cheated on?
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:29 pm

probably couldn't cook didnt wash clothes,etc
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Wake up homie...its the 21st century.
Women aren't obligated to serve the opposite gender anymore.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Visa...I bet you wouldn't have the balls to say that out loud in public...
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 pm

^^^ agrees 100% w/ Jal!

Nobody deserves to be cheated on no matter what
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 pm

I never said she was obligated....but thats why she got cheated on..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 pm

Like one of the friends of the woods family said she wouldnt do things around the house,just wasnt a good wife. If the mans going out and making hundreds of millions the least you can do is fuck him and clean the house..
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:34 pm

YS, why not? Im not afraid of females lmfao...
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 pm

lol good point YS

CRW wrote:

But your initial statement implied that she is obligated to cook and clean in order to keep her man.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:36 pm

She is obligated if she wants TO KEEP HER MAN...but not in general..they dont have to
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:36 pm

CRW wrote:

He was/is a sex addict, he didnt cheat on his wife because she might not have been doing dishes/laundry etc....lol
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 pm

If she fucked him more...he wouldnt need to go with someone else..RIGHT?
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:38 pm

CRW wrote:
YS, why not? Im not afraid of females lmfao...

You don't understand what I'm saying....
It is socially unacceptable to say something that berates a group of people...

If it is ur opinion, thats fine....but you would be in some hot water if you said it in public..
...And not just for physical violence reasons...
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 pm

CRW wrote:
Like one of the friends of the woods family said she wouldnt do things around the house,just wasnt a good wife. If the mans going out and making hundreds of millions the least you can do is fuck him and clean the house..

If he had a problem with her not doing housework; then why could he not confront her about it instead of resorting to infidelity?

and even if she is "obligated" to clean and cook to maintain their relationship...that is still backward thinking since there is the assumption that women have to serve the opposite sex in order to save her marriage...therefore, putting women in a position of inferiority to the male since she is viewed as a servant. That is inequity right there. I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 372102
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:40 pm

CRW wrote:
If she fucked him more...he wouldnt need to go with someone else..RIGHT?

well, he might have done it because he liked the thrill, experience, variety of women. Why else would he sneak out 2 am? lol
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 pm

Make it Wurk wrote:
CRW wrote:

If he had a problem with her not doing housework; then why could he not confront her about it instead of resorting to infidelity?

and even if she is "obligated" to clean and cook to maintain their relationship...that is still backward thinking since there is the assumption that women have to serve the opposite sex in order to save her marriage...therefore, putting women in a position of inferiority to the male since she is viewed as a servant. That is inequity right there. I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 372102

The reality is..thee not eual in a relationship. I have a saying"dont sit at the table if you aint bringin nothin to it" If shes not working and getting bread then she HAS to clean..its only fair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.   I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm so tired of hearing about Tiger god dam Woods.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next