Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"

Go down 
+4
King Of NJ
YS
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
Tar Heel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" Empty
PostSubject: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Bynum out anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks with a strained Achilles tendon. Sad

Fantastic. Just what we needed gearing up for the playoffs. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Mad Mad

Gasol and Odom need to step up I guess.

But whyyy Bynum, you were doing well. ):
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm

Wait...I thought he was gonna be out for 6 games..
Thats what ESPN.com is saying...

But either way...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
Knowing Bynum....he's gonna take forever to adjust back to the routine....
Hopefully everything works out though...

Last edited by YS on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:09 pm

At least it's not season-ending, but it seems like every time Bynum's getting into top form, something derails it...urgh...
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Andrew Bynum is a Jersey Kid and my favorite Laker and one of my favorite players in the NBA.

I hope he gets well and becomes an All-Star in this league. I love the kid and his game. Hope he can put it all together
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:36 am

Lakers are a very good/strong team so I am sure they will be able to make the necessary adjustments to their rotation while Bynum is out. My guess is that this won't affect them significantly.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:47 am

I heard errrr why damn it Bynum .

Well Gasol complained about not getting more touches.... well Pau there you go now you got your wish do something with it .
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:15 am

I'm not ready to do that, but he is definitely making a case to be tagged as "injury-prone", my reason is the first 2 seasons he was out it was because someone rammed into his knee, this is the first season where Bynum's out because his body couldn't handle the length of the season.

the timing is really off because this is the period where the Lakers have to play well as an unit and it's disappointing that Bynum will miss it once again, on the plus side he should be well rested in the playoff when the Lakers really need his physical presence.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:37 am

Not really.

It's only 6 games which is nothing compared to the time lost from the past two years.

Bigs tend to always have nagging injuries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"   Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone" Empty

Back to top Go down

Alright, I think it might be time to label him "injury-prone"
Page 1 of 1