Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?

Go down 
+3
Straight Edge Bluntness
Chris
MC-dizzle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? Empty
PostSubject: Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?   Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:11 pm

Denver has already handed the Lakers 2 losses this season and one of them was without Melo. Cavs leads the season series 2-1 right now but the Magic (especially Carter) has really picked it up late and looking prime for another finals run.

2 things to keep in mind is K-Mart and Shaq will likely be out until the playoff, how they will perform is uncertain, and both player's impact on their team directly link to their respective club's championship chances.

BQ: Bynum hurt again? Thoughts on the Lakers chemistry heading for the home stretch.

BQ2: Which team does your favorite team not want to meet in the first round?

BQ3: To my contacts, wat's up with y'all, it's been a while Smile

STAR if you like Smile STAR if you don't like Sad

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnON96ynkDt0.5Kv2YMbhUTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100321001249AAZzdjs

:inlove:
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?   Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Your Y!A Avatar scares me Scared
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?   Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Most likely - there would be an "upset" (in Stern's eyes) for the Magic-Cavaliers series. Lakers and Nuggets are evenly matched up to me...but I have a feeling that the Lakers would prevail if these two teams were to meet up (would not be an upset since the Lakers are the favourite to win).

Lakers will do fine w/o Bynum cause they are 4-0 without him this season (well, according to something I saw on a sports channel)

and no matter who the Spurs face, they are a first round exit...err!
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?   Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:16 pm

If Charlotte falls to 8th and faces Cleveland. Whoa...

Bad enough Portland is 8th vs. the Lakers.

I think the biggest upset would be Portland/Lakers.

I think both Cle and LA will have a matchup test right from the get go ( if Char falls to 8th).
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?   Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:01 pm

If the magic beat the cavs, I don't think it would really be an upset.. and if the cavs beat the magic, it wouldn't be shocking either..

so I think if denver beats the lakers, that would be the bigger upset..

BQ: They've played well without bynum before.. i don't see it being a bug problem now.

BQ: my fav team is wishing they had a playoff spot
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?   Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Make it Wurk wrote:

and no matter who the Spurs face, they are a first round exit...err!

who the heck is this? affraid
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?   Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:53 am

Uh..Nuggets vs Lakers would be a bigger suprize...
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

Male Posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?   Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 am

Magic have defeated the cavs, lakers alot of times and they are the defending ecf champions, they are a better team then the nuggets, and are up there in the top 3/4 teams, it would be suprising if the Nuggets beat the Lakers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?   Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nuggets-Lakers and Magic-Cavs, which one of these is more likely to result in an "upset"?
Page 1 of 1