Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney?? Empty
PostSubject: Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??   Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney?? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Well... what do you guys think?? http://www.msg.com/collegehoops/ I'm voting for Syracuse. They been looking really good lately.. I think they might make it to the final 4.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??   Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney?? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Syracuse. They have the best chance to win it all out of all the Big East teams
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??   Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney?? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm

yah id def say syracuse, but as little as i like villanova, they drew duke as their number one seed and baylor as their number 3, they could make it the Final 4/Championship game. so could WVU, thought i don't really think they've got what it takes to beat Kentucky.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??   Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney?? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 pm

there's 1 thing West Virginia does really well that could get them into the Final Four and possibly upset Coach Cal's sqaud

they are the best offensive rebounding team in the NCAAs. If shots aren't going in and with the jitters in the tournament that might not the Mountaineers will be around the basket to grab a ton of 2nd chance pts. They know how to control the tempo of the game as well. If they played against a Kentucky they can keep them out of the open court and slow the game down since the Cats are best in transition
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??   Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney?? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

WVU or Syracuse..

I don't think Villanova will go past the 2nd round if Richmond wins their 1st round game.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??   Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney?? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:06 pm

thewiz06 wrote:
WVU or Syracuse..

I don't think Villanova will go past the 2nd round if Richmond wins their 1st round game.

I'm not happy that this prediction was right for the former, and wrong for the latter....

Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??   Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney?? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Wiz BEAST! sorta...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??   Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Big East team will go deepest into the NCAA Tourney??
Page 1 of 1