Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW

Go down 
+23
No Longer DEAD
J
Janet
Chosen One
KD35
BNB
EM:)
Fox News
Chris
Stefan
Darko
MC-dizzle
Straight Edge Bluntness
Rush
YS
Koolish
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
brownie13
Nick C
Raza
3-peat
cbi
Awesome
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

How accurate is this list?
0 (It sucked)
My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_lcap61%My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 61% [ 11 ]
1(It still kind of sucked)
My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2.(ehh I can do better)
My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_lcap11%My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
3.(average)
My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_lcap6%My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
4.(pretty good
My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5(awesome)
My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_lcap22%My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

1.Melo
2.Kobe
3.Wade
4.CP3
5.Dirk
6.Dwight (and I hate him)
7.Lebron
8.Roy
9.Rondo
10.Josh Smith
11.Deron Williams
12.Steve Nash
13.Hasheem Thabeet (JK)
13.Derick rose
14.Joe Johnson
15.Gasol
16.Reke Evans
17.Andrew Bogut
18.Paul Pierce
19.Gerald Wallace
20.Bynum
21.Al Horford
22.David Lee
23.Kevin Durrant (sorry..he just isn't there yet)
24.Russel Westbrook
25.Kevin Garnett (JK)
25.Chris Bosh

Discuss, debate...enjoy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood

AuthorMessage
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:50 am

wtf @ that warrior fan
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 5:37 am

Nenad

It's one thing to argue with somebody over a difference of opinion. There's no problem with that, and it happens on RBT all the time. I even get the issue you took with Abdi saying that he knew that Jordan wasn't the GOAT. Clearly, as both he and Jade said after, it's an opinion, and you wouldn't really be able to present it as a fact in open court. They both know that it's an opinion. However, what you went after Abdi for was his word choice, even though what he intended by the statement was pretty clear. He didn't think that Jordan was the GOAT, and there were others that didn't as well. That is an absolutely true statement, whether he should have used the word "know" or not. He has his right to an opinion, and the right to believe that he is correct. Then you and Jade argued about something that was pretty much unintelligible to anyone in the thread, going in circles, and even losing exactly what you were still arguing about yourselves. You brought up who she thought was the GOAT, which had nothing to do with the argument in the slightest, since it was whether an opinion was a fact. Clearly, Jade wasn't arguing that an opinion was fact. She was arguing that you told Abdi that he couldn't "know" who was the GOAT was. Even if he was wrong, you still don't have the right to tell him what to think, which is exactly what you were arguing for. If he doesn't believe he is wrong, why does it matter that he thinks he "knows?" Just leave it, because in this case, he didn't even say who he thought the GOAT actually was.

You said something about she was arguing with you because it was Abdi? Huh. Abdi was out of the argument LONG before that, and it was just you two. And then the snide remark to Abdi about letting Jade speak for him? That's not cool, especially when you know he had already said what he had to say.

You continued on to call Jade stuck up and arrogant. Seriously? That's fucked up, man. Did she call you any names? No. Yet you felt the need to label her something because of some stupid argument that most people didn't even understand. That's wrong, and you know it. Me and you argue a lot, but I've never seen you be a straight up dick on here. You haven't called me any names. You've always been better than that. You stated that it was something that she herself has said before. Clearly, she didn't mean it the way you intended, especially with that sarcastic wink. Then, of all things, you threatened to embarrass her? Again, over the same dumb argument. Had Visa pulled something likes this (he name calls all the time, not always in a serious manner, but I've never seen him threaten to reveal somebody's personal secrets and embarrass them), people would want him banned again. Think about it, what exactly were you threatening to reveal? Was it really worth it over something as stupid as this? You have no right to threaten anyone on here, or to call them names just because you were disagreeing with them. Both you and Jade should have left the thread, but she's not the one that escalated it to personal stuff multiple times. First to who her friends may or not be on RBT, then to name calling, and finally threatening to embarrass her. Think about it yourself, but I think you owe her an apology.

Yea, I've said stuff too, and I regret doing that. You haven't before, though, and I don't understand why you did now. Did she really do anything to you at all? Even in the slightest? It was completely wrong of you to call her names for everyone to see, and even worse to threaten her with embarrassment. I still can't get over that one. That's ruthless and fucked up. I really have no idea where you were going with that, but I guess you did. I hope you didn't mean what you said, but either way, Jade deserves an apology from you.
Back to top Go down
Andy's swingman ;)
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Andy's swingman ;)

Male Posts : 925

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:50 am

LeBron at 7? :LMFAO:
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 am

☆®¥ån☆ wrote:
Nenad

It's one thing to argue with somebody over a difference of opinion. There's no problem with that, and it happens on RBT all the time. I even get the issue you took with Abdi saying that he knew that Jordan wasn't the GOAT. Clearly, as both he and Jade said after, it's an opinion, and you wouldn't really be able to present it as a fact in open court. They both know that it's an opinion. However, what you went after Abdi for was his word choice, even though what he intended by the statement was pretty clear. He didn't think that Jordan was the GOAT, and there were others that didn't as well. That is an absolutely true statement, whether he should have used the word "know" or not. He has his right to an opinion, and the right to believe that he is correct. Then you and Jade argued about something that was pretty much unintelligible to anyone in the thread, going in circles, and even losing exactly what you were still arguing about yourselves. You brought up who she thought was the GOAT, which had nothing to do with the argument in the slightest, since it was whether an opinion was a fact. Clearly, Jade wasn't arguing that an opinion was fact. She was arguing that you told Abdi that he couldn't "know" who was the GOAT was. Even if he was wrong, you still don't have the right to tell him what to think, which is exactly what you were arguing for. If he doesn't believe he is wrong, why does it matter that he thinks he "knows?" Just leave it, because in this case, he didn't even say who he thought the GOAT actually was.

You said something about she was arguing with you because it was Abdi? Huh. Abdi was out of the argument LONG before that, and it was just you two. And then the snide remark to Abdi about letting Jade speak for him? That's not cool, especially when you know he had already said what he had to say.

You continued on to call Jade stuck up and arrogant. Seriously? That's fucked up, man. Did she call you any names? No. Yet you felt the need to label her something because of some stupid argument that most people didn't even understand. That's wrong, and you know it. Me and you argue a lot, but I've never seen you be a straight up dick on here. You haven't called me any names. You've always been better than that. You stated that it was something that she herself has said before. Clearly, she didn't mean it the way you intended, especially with that sarcastic wink. Then, of all things, you threatened to embarrass her? Again, over the same dumb argument. Had Visa pulled something likes this (he name calls all the time, not always in a serious manner, but I've never seen him threaten to reveal somebody's personal secrets and embarrass them), people would want him banned again. Think about it, what exactly were you threatening to reveal? Was it really worth it over something as stupid as this? You have no right to threaten anyone on here, or to call them names just because you were disagreeing with them. Both you and Jade should have left the thread, but she's not the one that escalated it to personal stuff multiple times. First to who her friends may or not be on RBT, then to name calling, and finally threatening to embarrass her. Think about it yourself, but I think you owe her an apology.

Yea, I've said stuff too, and I regret doing that. You haven't before, though, and I don't understand why you did now. Did she really do anything to you at all? Even in the slightest? It was completely wrong of you to call her names for everyone to see, and even worse to threaten her with embarrassment. I still can't get over that one. That's ruthless and fucked up. I really have no idea where you were going with that, but I guess you did. I hope you didn't mean what you said, but either way, Jade deserves an apology from you.

My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Eating-popcorn-03

Last edited by Eff Ben on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:50 am

Really out of character for nenad....Another night of drinkin?
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 pm

Well I'll be a farmer at iHops looking to get a haircut so he can continue on with his organ harvesting...this shit's gotten outta CONTROL!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE. DRINK A JUICEBOX!

juicebox My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 126814
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 pm

"I'm not one to care about what others think of me... esp. people I have never met in person.."

My reason for not caring what i say on RBT.... My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 372102
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Steph wrote:
"I'm not one to care about what others think of me... esp. people I have never met in person.."

My reason for not caring what i say on RBT.... My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 372102

I'm sorry I put your name in what I wrote. It was a comparable example, and there have only been a few times I've had any problem with what you said. Most of the time, you're cool. One of the funnier users here.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:30 pm

I haven't even read what you wrote,too long lol, but OK.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:31 pm

@ Ryan- thank you for walking me through step by step of what happened last night... I had know idea what happened.. I must have forgotten over the last 10 hours... and "you have no right to threaten anyone on here" that sounds like something my mom told my brother when he hit me when we were little... and I was aware of what I was saying... did i say I was right for doing it...noooo...

@Visa- good point
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:33 pm

well put ryan.

lol Steph.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
@ Ryan- thank you for walking me through step by step of what happened last night... I had know idea what happened.. I must have forgotten over the last 10 hours... and "you have no right to threaten anyone on here" that sounds like something my mom told my brother when he hit me when we were little... and I was aware of what I was saying... did i say I was right for doing it...noooo...

lol!
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 pm

nvm then Visa. My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 497816

I didn't expect sarcasm, but okay. You've made your point. You can be a dick to anyone, just because it's the internet. Even if it's someone you've talked for hours with in certain threads here, someone you've talked for hours with on MSN. If you're going to name call and threaten, it's better to do it there.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:39 pm

I just wana go on the record and say, we might have broke the record for most times 1 name has been mentioned in 1 thread. My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 511544
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:41 pm

whose name? lol
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Mine, obvsly lol.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:44 pm

They argued from 10:30 to 2:00 AM...lmao
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:45 pm

well what did you expect me to say ryan? I'm sorry and you're completely right... I'm never going to do it again. Thank you for putting me in my place...

it ended last last night... who's to say that I wasn't going to apologize? everyone who read it KNOWS I was the one who took it a step further... so if anyone was going to apologize it would have been me..
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:50 pm

oh, I guess I'm slow right now Abdi, lol
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
seeing as you just said that...yeah, I guess.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 pm

That's what no sleep does to you lol
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:06 pm

hey, i slept for like an hour before i came on here 👅
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 pm

1hr? lol. that's called a nap.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:21 pm

The whole argument seemed pointless to me

They were orginally arguing about something Abdi said, and all he did was admit misusing a word and he didnt even understand the whole argument cause it was just so pointless and confusing.....

Long story short- Nenad went on and on about grammer and Jade went on and on defending that grammer by using psychological stuff

My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 67163
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Abdi, napping=sleeping, lol
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Huh. That was some interesting reading...and by "interesting" I mean "really confusing/hard to follow because it all seemed over word choice and not anything altogether significant"... 👅
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW   My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

My EPIC List of the top 25 players in the NBA RIGHT NOW
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next