Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?

Go down 
+6
BNB
Chris
Nick C
Straight Edge Bluntness
YS
Awesome
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? Empty
PostSubject: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 pm

"The Primetime games are for entertainment, not a basketball clinic and instructional DVD on how to coach team ball from Popovich"...Stern is an idiot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 pm

What are you complaining about now?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Heeeeeey!

Leave my Spurs alone, lol.
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:41 pm

Al Horford just shitted on Tim Duncan for being so stale. Timmy has no charisma.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:43 pm

He doesn't. He does own four rings tho.

Charisma is overrated. Ex: Tiger Woods.
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:44 pm

Oh...I think we know Tiger has a lot of charisma in one area hehe
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Which one? 🐰
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:47 pm

lol...Smoove was taking a shot and the entire crowd said nooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 pm

YS wrote:
Oh...I think we know Tiger has a lot of charisma in one area hehe

Exactly. But, what did it get him in the long run? Besides a STD?
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Overtime...errr!
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Make it Wurk wrote:
Overtime...errr!

i know.. JJ should have made it Mad

Razz
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:49 pm

Nenadidas wrote:
Make it Wurk wrote:
Overtime...errr!

i know.. JJ should have made it Mad

Razz

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lozan :)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
lozan :)

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Whoo, what a fun game soo far!

And I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the crowd's energy

WHOO GO AL!
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

Male Posts : 3233

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Jaleesa I just want to say I'm not GOAT no matter how obvious it seems to you 👅

and no spurs are entertaining.....when they play the Lakers.....hopefully in the first round Smile
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:07 pm

MC-dizzle wrote:

and no spurs are entertaining.....when they play the Lakers.....hopefully in the first round Smile

suuuuuck it dave!!
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:16 pm

why are you so mean? Mad
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Why do you think? It's obvious... :stop that:
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:24 pm

You and I have very different definition of the word "obvious", like I think it's obvious that: Dave Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? 471216 Jaleesa = Jaleesa Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? 433975

Razz
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Uh huh.
Keep believing in ur delusions of grandeur dummie.
We all know that you started and continue to perpetuate this drama bum. :upset:
Back to top Go down
MC-dizzle
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
MC-dizzle

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:47 am

you know this is going nowhere so I'm just gonna start ripping on your team, for example "what's up in the A-T-L tonight?" Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 am

MC-dizzle wrote:

LAL vs POR...

in the first round pale
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:08 am

Laugh now, but come playoff time if it's SA-DEN my boy Manu will bitch all over my boy Melo. And this is coming from me someone that likes the Spurs a whple lot as well as much more than I like Denver and like Manu I'm of Argentine descent. I'm also a huge Syracuse nut and STILL say SA and Manu over Denver. Get em' Manu one of the best players in the NBA bar none.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Shush up Dave; you fail more than Tiger Woods fails at commitment.

and I hope you are right Tony; it would be nice to see the Spurs get past the first round. Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? 497816
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?   Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't Stern start rigged SPur games to make them lose and irrelevant?
Page 1 of 1