Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

What's your opinion on Courtney Lee

Go down 
+7
Chosen One
brownie13
KD35
Saeed
cbi
Raza
Darko
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

What's your opinion on Courtney Lee Empty
PostSubject: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Something from SK 22 came to me and made me crazy,why is Lee the G.O.A.T of the NBA or the G.O.A.T is Greg Oden.I can't decide :O

Jokes,aside from all of that,honestly.I think he will end up beeing great shooter,individual defender and 20/6/5 guy........

Bonus Question:Who will have better impact on his team in the next season:Greg Oden or Courtney Lee?

Bonus Question 2:Who is the most overrated player in the NBA History?

I belive it's either McHale with Bird's acomplishments or Wilt Chamberlain
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Courtney Lee is a good player, and has a bright future. If he can work on a consistent jumpshot, then he could be a threat. Anybody who can dunk on Lebron TWICE in one series obviously can get up there. A perimeter threat along with slashing and dunking will be like a new Vince Carter.

However, right now, he is average.

BQ: Greg Oden because he will get injured in the first preseason game.

BQ2: Um, I don't know. I'll just say Chamberlain. Lol
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 pm

Courtney Lee = future beast

BQ: Lee... Oden is going to put up normal numbers with a stacked team. Lee is on a bad team and has a chance to really thrive with Harris his only teammate

BQ2; Chamberlain definatly
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Dude, you don't got to do Bonus Questions. Just put in another topic, you dont lose points, you gain them.

Courtney Lee will be great. Especially on Defense, which is #1 for me. If he can get hisself a better offensive game, than he will easily become a future all-star
Best year numbers:
Rebounds: 3
Assists: 5.5
Steals: 1.5-2.0
Blocks: 1.8-2.5
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Greg Oden will stay 100% healthy and out of foul trouble.I know Oden and Lee are going to be beasts in the future
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:25 pm

BQ: Lee. Same reason as CBI. Lee is on a bad team in which he will start, and Oden is on a stacked team in which he will share minutes.

BQ2: Larry Bird. My opinion.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Lee is a good defender and needs to improve on his offense. I think he will become a star soon.

Lee will thrive in a his team because their is a lack of good players. The Blazers have lots of talent so Oden will have a little above average stats.

Wilt being called the G.O.A.T by some fans.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Wilt is overrated
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Yeah Wilt is very overrated... I mean, if I was 7 feet playing against other centers that were 6'6 and no three second rule... I would score 40 points a game too.
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:43 pm

true that cbi
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 6:44 pm

I asked a Q in Y!A (let's forget that site Razz) that stated, "Top 10 Greatest Players of All-Time?" and someone put Barkley at first. Two people put LeBron #2. Someone put Carmelo, Carter, and Ginobli in the top 10.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:28 am

Right now he's the only other guy I EXPECT to be in the running for Most improved. Anytime you have a rookie getting major minutes on a championship contender, he is going to be good.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:26 am

Lee was one of the best rookie role players i ever saw
He will be a good sg in the future
Back to top Go down
Justin
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Justin

Male Posts : 1415

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 pm

A soldid player that will grow up to be one of the top players in the league
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Cortney lee is a good player with lots of Potential, he can become a rip Hamilton kind of player if he improves his Jumpshot and three point shooting. Hi is ok defensively, but he can improve drastically, Ic him becoming a very good role player at best for an average team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:04 pm

SK [Defensive Beast Mode] wrote:
I asked a Q in Y!A (let's forget that site Razz) that stated, "Top 10 Greatest Players of All-Time?" and someone put Barkley at first. Two people put LeBron #2. Someone put Carmelo, Carter, and Ginobli in the top 10.

Whoever made those bold statements obviously do not know much about basketball.

Anyway, I think Lee has a very bright future in the NBA. During the playoffs especially, he proved that he does possess a lot of potential to have a great career in the NBA. He is young, so there is evidently some room for improvement (you guys did a good job of stating what he needs to work on) but after making those necessary improvements...he will become a star very soon. I think Orlando made a mistake to let go someone with such great potential to do very well in this league. Oh well, maybe it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:32 am

Spurs Raptors Fan wrote:

Whoever made those bold statements obviously do not know much about basketball.

Anyway, I think Lee has a very bright future in the NBA. During the playoffs especially, he proved that he does possess a lot of potential to have a great career in the NBA. He is young, so there is evidently some room for improvement (you guys did a good job of stating what he needs to work on) but after making those necessary improvements...he will become a star very soon. I think Orlando made a mistake to let go someone with such great potential to do very well in this league. Oh well, maybe it was meant to be.

It was meant to be. Not like Courtney Lee's going to be an All-Star next year. I suspect in a couple of years though with his talent he should be a perennial All-Star but when that time comes he'll be out of New Jersey.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:39 am

Courtney Lee seems like he could be good. I don't know how his defense is, but he can jump out of the building. If he can work on a more complete offense (jumpshooting), he could be really good
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:56 am

KB24-I-Like-Your-Girl wrote:
Cortney lee is a good player with lots of Potential, he can become a rip Hamilton kind of player if he improves his Jumpshot and three point shooting. Hi is ok defensively, but he can improve drastically, Ic him becoming a very good role player at best for an average team.

I wouldn't put it as drastically. I mean, he did guard the two best players in the NBA two straight series [James, Bryant]. Of course they can burn him, but he can work on that, and become a premier player. But again, why drastically?

Anyways, if Courtney Lee works on his defense and focuses on one goal, which is improving, I can honestly say he can be an All-star by 2011.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:19 am

KB24-I-Like-Your-Girl wrote:

I wouldn't put it as drastically. I mean, he did guard the two best players in the NBA two straight series [James, Bryant]. Of course they can burn him, but he can work on that, and become a premier player. But again, why drastically?

Anyways, if Courtney Lee works on his defense and focuses on one goal, which is improving, I can honestly say he can be an All-star by 2011.

Duh,Lee will be an All star in 2011 and maybe even in the 2010.....................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your opinion on Courtney Lee   What's your opinion on Courtney Lee Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion on Courtney Lee
Page 1 of 1