Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.

Go down 
+2
YS
Awesome
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. Empty
PostSubject: Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.   Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm

....Even if we find a way to beat the Heat in the playoffs, we're going to lose in the 2nd round. I would rather win 25 games and have a shot at Wall...(No, I'm not being serious)

JJ doesn't sell tickets, hes not a 'give the ball to him, let him score type of player' he is a terrible leader, his shootingr is hot and cold (John Salmons)...he is a poor mans..everybody else. I'm sick and tired of looking at his stone face game after game. He brings nothing to this team, that we wouldn't have with Craw as the number 1 guy...just let him walk, I don't even care if we get Wade..hes not underrated..hes just not that good..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.   Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:40 pm

daaaaaaaaaamn.........

I didn't expect this...
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.   Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:41 pm

I agree 100% with you
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.   Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:42 pm

..I guess it took us to have a championship caliber team to realize that Joe was garbage...its your CONTRACT year dam it!!! Pull a Hedo for all I care! Just get us to the finals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.   Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm

That's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.   Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Hawks can't lose, no matter how hard they try, because in the end the ship will already be given to the Hawks.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.   Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Cool call
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.   Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawks should tank the rest of their games, draft Wall, sign Wade, and let Joe walk.
Page 1 of 1