Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?

Go down 
5 posters

Who is the best center among Shaquille O'Neal,Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Wilt Chamberlain?
A:Shaquille O'Neal
In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? Vote_lcap13%In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
B:Kareem Abdul Jabbar
In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? Vote_lcap87%In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? Vote_rcap
 87% [ 7 ]
C:Wilt Chamerlain
In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? Vote_lcap0%In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? Empty
PostSubject: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Shaq,Kareem or Wilt?

Opinions,thoughts about this.Remember,this is all when they were members of Los Angeles Lakers

I would personally say that Shaq in LA is better then Kareem and Wilt in the Lakers because of his impact.That's my opinion

Answer the poll question and explain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:00 pm

For sure its Kareem. NBA's all time leader in points. Says it all. Tell me how you're going to play on great teams and still end up leading the league in points, man. It ain't gonna happen, unless you're Kareem. Man was sweet, and is without a doubt the best center to ever play in the NBA. Shaq was great too, but he isn't as good as Kareem, and if we're only tryna decide who the best Laker was, w/o doubt Kareem. Wilt played for all kinds of other teams before coming to the Lakers, and only won one championship w/ us. Kareem however, spent 2/3 of his career with the LakeShow, and we won straight up titles with that man. Him and Magic is debatable to me as greatest Lakers of all time. Magic was a better player, but damn, Kareem is the GOAT center.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:07 pm

I agree with e but the fact that the lakers pushed the ball so much is most likely the reason kareem kept scoring
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:13 pm

You mean a big man was running the floor? Even more amazing. My bad for not including that awesome piece of info about Kareem. Shaq's lazy ass made me mad sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:39 pm

true..ha
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:47 am

I will go with Shaq as the G.O.A.T Lakers center.I like Shaq,he was great overall center but i feel that he made best impact between these 3 in the Lakers.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 am

Btw,to explain my poll answer.I have Kareem as the best center among these 3 but Shaq isn't far.Kareem is the most skilled center that the league has seen,complete big man,greatest inside scorer and unstopable hook shot.Plus he was great,really great at defense as well.He was balanced player,that's why i take him sligtly over Shaq.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Kareem Abdul Jabar
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:49 pm

Visa wrote:
I agree with e but the fact that the lakers pushed the ball so much is most likely the reason kareem kept scoring

Nah. Kareem was usually the trailer. It left the middle open for the Lakers to attack the post quickly and if they had to reset, Kareem's 80 year old knees would get into the post when they were pushing the ball. When Kareem caught up they played a halfcourt set offense.

Regardless Kareem was the best Laker center of all-time.

Last edited by Nick C on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:51 pm

Kareem, It makes sense, with all he's accomplished.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 10:53 pm

Kareem ftw. Won plenty of 'ships and was actually consistent.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:48 am

Lots of votes for Kareem Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?   In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time? Empty

Back to top Go down

In your opinion,who is the Lakers greatest big man of All Time?
Page 1 of 1