Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?

Go down 
5 posters

So who's the most improved center in the NBA now?
Andrew Bynum
Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Vote_lcap50%Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Greg Oden
Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Vote_lcap17%Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kendrick Perkins
Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Vote_lcap17%Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Andrea Bargnani
Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Vote_lcap16%Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:12 pm

Vote and explain.I'm just taking the poll question on NBA.com,i want to see your answers.Thank you
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Perkins is eliminated. Bargnani is not that much better.

I'll say it's a tie between Oden and Bynum. Bynum has developed an amazing post game and improved his defense quite a bit. Oden is actually getting the job done on the offensive end, and is clearly more conscious of fouling people on defense. Both have a lot of room to get better, but if they can stay healthy, these two guys are probably the future of the center position in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Its haywood, this guy used to be a Bum, he's 12-10 now. Bynum was always decent,perk hasnt gotten much better,bargs..nah,Oden was always good,just couldnt stay healthy.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Haywood has never been a bum Visa. The only thing he has significantly improved this season is his rebounding. I don't know what has brought on this change, but you're right, he has improved his play quite a bit in that respect. He's maintained his scoring average from the past two NBA seasons, which is about 10. His free throw shooting is still terrible, though, which is something that both Bynum and Oden have vastly improved. They also shoot better field goal percentages now as well. Haywood has improved, and I would probably put him ahead of Bargnani and Perkins on this list, but not ahead of Bynum and Oden.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:50 pm

I would say that Oden and Bynum are most improved.

Bynum has developed his post game and bit on the defensive end on rebounding,he showed that when in 39 MPG averged 21/11/1,5.Greg Oden is improved center,he's better at the offensive end,nice FG%,FT%,better way of using his post scoring skills and playing great and clean defense

I have said it and they will be the future NBA centers.I will support them! Very Happy

Last edited by Dirk Nowitzki on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Wow. YOu just repeated everything. Every point.. that Ryan said. lol.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:53 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 6:00 pm

CBI, I'm just that smart my points are the only ones worth anything, hahaha. Wink
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 pm

I'd say Bynum, but if he was healthy I would say Yao Ming.

That guy has improved thousand folds, since he 1st came to the NBA. Especially, within the last 2 years. He came in as a overly finnesse player. The type of C that can put up great numbers, but you could walk all over on. In these last couple of years he hardened up mentally and is playing more and more physically. If he can just get his injuries done with.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:00 am

There CBI,i edit the post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?   Which is the most improved center in the NBA present? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is the most improved center in the NBA present?
Page 1 of 1