Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Most improved player award

Go down 
+3
Chosen One
Saeed
Straight Edge Bluntness
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Most improved player award Empty
PostSubject: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Who do you think will win this? I have a strong feeling it will be either Marco Belinelli or Andrea Bargnani, coincidentally both are Raptors. First of all, Bargnani will be starting and will show everyone what hes capable of. Since he was a starter in Toronto he was putting up great numbers. Also Marco Belinelli because he will have more playing time, he has lots of potential to become a great player.

Also I just wanted to point out Toronto have an amazing line-up..
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:48 pm

I don't see Marco winning the award this season at all.
If it is anyone from the Raptors, it'll definitely be Bargnani.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:14 pm

ANYONE FROM KNICKS
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Russell Westbrook. He will blossom with help at the Guard position. As he has more scoring options, his Assists will go up, up, up. His defense should be great, and he is overall a very complete player. As Durant gets recognition, and as the team gets better, Westbrook will be looked at more, along with compared more. In which, he gets MIP.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:41 pm

I think Okafor will win it,if not then bargnani

Okafor has always had potential but now he will play with chris paul who made tyson and chandler in to stars....he will do the same to okafor except okafor is better than both of them
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:48 pm

I will go with Shane Battier

Rockets superstar players won't be good but i can see him getting 18/7/5 which means he can also get an All-Star spot and prove that he has all around package besides perimeter defense

Players,who will be short to get the award,Oden,Bargnani,Okafur and Randolph
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:51 pm

sk wrote:
Russell Westbrook. He will blossom with help at the Guard position. As he has more scoring options, his Assists will go up, up, up. His defense should be great, and he is overall a very complete player. As Durant gets recognition, and as the team gets better, Westbrook will be looked at more, along with compared more. In which, he gets MIP.

Nah, russel won't improve much this year because they drafted that other gaurd who's gonna make an instant impact.
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:32 pm

I think it will be Paul Millsap, especially when and if the Jazz and Carlos Boozer decide to part ways with one another.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 pm

TonyEM wrote:
I think it will be Paul Millsap, especially when and if the Jazz and Carlos Boozer decide to part ways with one another.

good pick. Paul could definetly be a 16 ppg 8 RPG guy.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Generally I've said before here that you never know who's gonna win it.

But I think we can have a two time Most Improved Player Award winner if he comes back as planned. His name is Gilbert Arenas.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Wait,Milsap with amazing 19/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most improved player award   Most improved player award Empty

Back to top Go down

Most improved player award
Page 1 of 1