Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?

Go down 
+10
Darko
Snow.
Saeed
No Longer DEAD
lozan :)
Rush
Chosen One
YS
BNB
Awesome
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

Male Posts : 1852

Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? Empty
PostSubject: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:25 pm

..He has really pissed me off so far this year. Joe isn't Kobe, he isn't Lebron, he isn't wade...He is Joe god dam Johnson. Stop dribbling for 23 seconds, and chucking. thats what he have Craw to do..to Chuck!!...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/straightofdahood
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 pm

well the bulls need a scorer... so yes.

we're giving Deng close to that amount and JJ is a lot better than Deng hahaha
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:28 pm

No...
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:31 pm

No......
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:36 pm

obviously you guys would say no haha

you have Kobe and Lebron
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:37 pm

He isn't worth $15 mil for the Bulls either....

He is a solid player...and maybe a star...
But $15 mil for is just waay too much....no matter how much you need a scorer....
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 pm

idc ys!!

we need SOMEONE who can score hahaha
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Yes. Once we get Joe Johnson Raptors will own the league.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Female Posts : 5260

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:59 pm

I like Joe

and I still do even if he is being sort of annoying latley.
The fact is, you cant forget what he has done for the Hawks since he came to Atlanta
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:00 pm

ily ♥ wrote:
I like Joe

The fact is, you cant forget what he has done for the Hawks since he came to Atlanta

Yeah, he's done everything, like all those first round exits, takes a lot of leadership to do that Razz
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:06 pm

i think the hawks problem is their Bigs

they arent big enough hahaha
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Khai (You're a Dirk!) wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
I like Joe

Yeah, he's done everything, like all those first round exits, takes a lot of leadership to do that Razz

lmao, no not that

When we first got him from the Suns he came and took control of the Hawks team that really needed a leader.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:10 pm

ily ♥ wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
I like Joe

lmao, no not that

When we first got him from the Suns he came and took control of the Hawks team that really needed a leader.

Screw JJ, you guys got Zaza!
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:10 pm

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:13 pm

ily ♥ wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
I like Joe

lmao, no not that

lol, your right Khai
I forgot about our secret weapon ZaZa!!

He likes to come into games and foul lol
and sometimes just randomly smack ppl in the head
lmao
I love ZAZA XD
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Dazed & Confused wrote:

I agree
Our problem has always been bigs
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:15 pm

ily ♥ wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
I like Joe

lmao, no not that

lol, your right Khai

lmao
I love ZAZA XD

Wow you guys are dumb...you need bigs and you trade away Acie Law and Speedy Claxton?
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 pm

ily ♥ wrote:
Dazed & Confused wrote:

I agree

yup, look at the other elite teams in the east.

Magic have Howard, Cavs have Shaq, Celtics have KG and perkins etc.

Hawks need bigger bodies if they wanna advance
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:19 pm

ily ♥ wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
I like Joe

lmao, no not that

lol, your right Khai

lmao
I love ZAZA XD

Wow you guys are dumb...you need bigs and you trade away Acie Law and Speedy Claxton?

lmao, Speedy Claxton was just old and injury prone
Acie Law could have been somebody but Woodson didn't play him
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:20 pm

Dazed & Confused wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
Dazed & Confused wrote:

I agree

yup, look at the other elite teams in the east.

Magic have Howard, Cavs have Shaq, Celtics have KG and perkins etc.

Hawks need bigger bodies if they wanna advance

Yup, thats prob one of the reasons we will never be w/ those Eastern elite teams
not until we get a big center that is....
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:22 pm

We're outrebounding people by like +8 a game. Thats not our problem. Its our guard play...Jamal and Joe throw up 40 shots a game..the problem is, only 11 go in..
Back to top Go down
Awesome
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:24 pm

and what REALLY pisses me off about Joe is that we have the players were he doesn't have to shoot 20 times a game...but he does it anyway, and we lose...In the old days, that would have been fine...but....
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm

GOAT BallHoger wrote:
and what REALLY pisses me off about Joe is that we have the players were he doesn't have to shoot 20 times a game...but he does it anyway, and we lose...In the old days, that would have been fine...but....

Exactly the old days
From the moment Joe came ot Atlanta, Woody told him basically its all on him, to carry the team on his back.
You cant blame him for still thinking that, he has gotten soo accustomed to it.

I blame Woody 2 a little
He never takes Joe out, from the looks of it he never confronts Joe about his play like he would probably do w/ Josh
Its up to Woody to tell Joe its ok, relax, you dont ahve to carry this team on your back anymore
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm

GOAT BallHoger wrote:
We're outrebounding people by like +8 a game. Thats not our problem. Its our guard play...Jamal and Joe throw up 40 shots a game..the problem is, only 11 go in..

come on.... al horford matched up against shaq and howard?
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:42 pm

ily ♥ wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
ily ♥ wrote:
I like Joe

lmao, no not that

lol, your right Khai

lmao
I love ZAZA XD

lmao, Speedy Claxton was just old and injury prone
Acie Law could have been somebody but Woodson didn't play him

Who cares if they have no skill...as long as their bigs that's what the Hawks need, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?   Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you want your team to pay Joe Johnson 15 million a year for...JJJJoe Johnson?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next