Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West

Go down 
+12
Justin
KD35
Tar Heel
King Of NJ
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
J
Raza
Neil
3-peat
brownie13
cbi
Chosen One
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'll go with portland
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:49 pm

kb24, Vujabitch let a 34 year old JUMPSHOOTER drive past him to score the game clinching layup in the NBA Finals.

And you're trying to tell me he will defend the fast, explosive SFs in Lebron, Carmelo, and Durant?
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

Male Posts : 14345

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 pm

Raza wrote:
kb24, Vujabitch let a 34 year old JUMPSHOOTER drive past him to score the game clinching layup in the NBA Finals.

And you're trying to tell me he will defend the fast, explosive SFs in Lebron, Carmelo, and Durant?

lol i ment luke not sassha

and WCB

jesus dont get mad becuz powell became better on the Lakers and not the warriors brah
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/kobefanz/profile
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 pm

I love how everyone says that our starting 5 isn't the best and our bench isn't good, yet we won last year.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Luke just plain sucks. He's a decent passer, but that's all he can do.

Powell averaged 4 points, 2 rebounds, and 1 assist on 53% shooting in his last season with Golden State

He averaged 4 points, 3 rebounds, and 1 assists on 44% shooting last season.

He averaged 1 more point, but with almost 10% lower shooting. He did better with Golden State
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Jade BOSS wrote:
I love how everyone says that our starting 5 isn't the best and our bench isn't good, yet we won last year.

Very Happy

Your starting lineup is the best, but your bench isn't anywhere near the best in the West
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Jade BOSS wrote:

Very Happy

you know your guy's bench sucks after Odom. you won last year because your staring lineup was the best healthy one (KG was injured).
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:58 pm

West Coast Bias {DeaLeR} wrote:
Jade BOSS wrote:

Very Happy

you know your guy's bench sucks after Odom. you won last year because your staring lineup was the best healthy one (KG was injured).

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Nah jesus

if our Bench sucked i think we wouldn't have won the big chip

WCB please give credit where its due

the lakers outplayed everyone and won the championship something the celtics, warriors, nuggets, magics failed to accomplish
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 am

your bench didn't do you guys any favors. they are the reason you lost two games to yao and tmac less rockets. you take a couple starters out especially backcourt, and your team turns to mush
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 am

your bench didn't do you guys any favors. they are the reason you lost two games to yao and tmac less rockets. you take a couple starters out especially backcourt, and your team turns to mush

We're weak at the point, Brooks killed us just like Nelson killed us in the reg. season.

Let's not forget that Houston's back up center had an unusually fantastic game against us.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 am

they don't have a backup center, they had three undersized (hayes is 6'6" and landry is 6'7") power forwards, who owned even Odom.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 am

well when Gasol woke up it was all over

i swear man when Gasol realizes that he can beat anyone hes unstoppable
the man is a nightmare to cover
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 am

Pau Gasol woke up game 3 on Denver
they couldnt stop the man
he beasted big time..it was like he was toying with them

Pau Gasol is probably the most underrated big man in the league
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:17 am

they don't have a backup center, they had three undersized (hayes is 6'6" and landry is 6'7") power forwards, who owned even Odom.

That's what I'm saying, they had great games against us although they were smaller.

Plus, Bynum isn't 100%, Farmar wasn't 100%, nor was Walton or Sasha.

They were all injured throughout the season and into the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Gasol was you guy's best player in the post season. he saved you against the Rockets, and outplayed dwight in the Finals. Kobe pretty much resorted back to 2006 in the finals trying to prove he could do it himself.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 am

I think thats slight proof that your bench is unbelievably weak. surely you are not going totry and blame sasha's and luke's ineptitude on injuries. walton played in the last 40 regular season games and so did sasha. look at their game log.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 am

I think thats slight proof that your bench is unbelievably weak. surely you are not going totry and blame sasha's and luke's ineptitude on injuries. walton played in the last 40 regular season games and so did sasha. look at their game log.

They were playing on injuries whether they missed games or not.

And I'm not claiming that we are the best bench in the west but I don't agree that our bench is incredibly or unbelievably weak.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 am

WOW WCB i cant believe you just said that

dont make me pull out some stats
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 am

kb24-Lebron wrote:
WOW WCB i cant believe you just said that

dont make me pull out some stats

which post gasol one or sasha/luke
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:26 am

Gasol was you guy's best player in the post season. he saved you against the Rockets, and outplayed dwight in the Finals. Kobe pretty much resorted back to 2006 in the finals trying to prove he could do it himself.

this one
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:26 am

Have you checked his stats? Are you sure Kobe resorted back to that behavior?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:27 am

Jade BOSS wrote:

And I'm not claiming that we are the best bench in the west but I don't agree that our bench is incredibly or unbelievably weak.

anybody who isn't missing any games for months is not inured. they are hurt, which is like a booboo
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:28 am

Jade BOSS wrote:

anybody who isn't missing any games for months is not inured. they are hurt, which is like a booboo

They were playing while hurt? Same thing.

Laker bench is still not unbelievably weak.
Back to top Go down
3-peat
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
3-peat

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 am

kobe bryant Final stats

32.4 ppg 7.4 APg 5.6 RBg 1.4 Bpg 1.4 spg 0.841 ft % 0.360 3p%

are you shure kobe was non dominant and selfish?
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:30 am

Jade BOSS wrote:

Have you checked his stats? Are you sure Kobe resorted back to that behavior?

I know the Stats, 32 ppg, 7 asts. he was not using the triangle offense, he was playing like LeBron which isn;t his strength, and it was hurting the team. his shooting percentage was slightly down on more shot attempts and he was holding the ball a lot more than the triangle is supposed to allow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West   Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Do U Guys Think Has the Best Bench Out West
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next