Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?

Go down 
+3
No Longer DEAD
Fox News
KD35
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Thoughts?

I got the idea of this thread from Ronny B. We were arguing about it Razz
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Visa187 wrote:
He forces up terrible shots...it wasnt a joke. And ronny i think it was you who got schooled lol.

...Not even close....

Devin Harris is the best guard in the East, he almost averaged a double double.

He smoked Derrick Rose, Steve Nash, and Deron Williams all with 35+ pts.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:23 pm

O.K maybe he isnt exactly a ballhog but he takes bad shots
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:

I hope you know that you said best GUARD, not best point guard. D-Wade is a guard...

Rose > Harris
Nash > Harris
Deron >>>>> Harris

But Nash and Deron are in the West, so we won't count them in this.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:
He forces up terrible shots...it wasnt a joke. And ronny i think it was you who got schooled lol.

...Not even close....

HAHA...your being biased right now on this. Harris can;t defend a rock...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Visa187 wrote:

No he doesn't, you can't tell me that Devin Harris takes bad shots.. I watched him play almost everygame last season, and you've seen him play what? 1-2 times??
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 pm

Visa187 wrote:

Maybe. I don't really know lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Visa187 wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

...Not even close....

What the fuck are you talking about, I love how dumb you are...

Devin Harris was drafted into the league for his defense, and when he played on the Mavs, he was the only guard known to stop Tony Parker, they even had a nickname for him..This is great...

That's like telling me Jason Kapono is a terrible shooter.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

No he doesn't, you can't tell me that Devin Harris takes bad shots.. I watched him play almost everygame last season, and you've seen him play what? 1-2 times??

Ive seen him play 4 or 5 times today...I always watchnets games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Raza wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:

I hope you know that you said best GUARD, not best point guard. D-Wade is a guard...

Rose > Harris
Nash > Harris
Deron >>>>> Harris

But Nash and Deron are in the West, so we won't count them in this.

He is better than Derrick Rose, and I meant Point Guard.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:29 pm

It says on Wikipedia that Harris ran across a whole court with the ball in just 3.9 seconds, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could play amazing defense on quicker guards
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

...Not even close....

Devin Harris was drafted into the league for his defense, and when he played on the Mavs, he was the only guard known to stop Tony Parker, they even had a nickname for him..This is great...

Harrises defense is shit....he was drafted for His D just like randy foye was...but his D doesnt work in the NBA, aLl harris does is hop around the perimiter and pretend to play defense. Harris cant play defense, I dont know what you see. his alllstar Defense is the reason gilbert scores 40 plus on him everytime huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Raza wrote:
It says on Wikipedia that Harris ran across a whole court with the ball in just 3.9 seconds, so I wouldn't be surprised if he could play amazing defense on quicker guards

Yea might I add that he is the quickest player in the league..

Sorry about my language before, I've just never heard of a Devin Harris Hater..

Cough* Visa Cough*
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Raza wrote:

Yeh he's like barbosa when he has the ball in his hands...But he's lazy on defense..just watch him play, That niggas a bum and he wouldnt average 10 ppg on a halfway decent team
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Raza wrote:

Cough* Visa Cough*

He's not the quickest...thats barbosa easily
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Visa187 wrote:
his alllstar Defense is the reason gilbert scores 40 plus on him everytime huh?

Actually, Gilbert has played about a total of 15 games while Devin was on New Jersey, where he played to his potential, so I doubt Gilbert got 40 plus on him...
Back to top Go down

Visa187 wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

...Not even close....

Harrises defense is shit....he was drafted for His D just like randy foye was...but his D doesnt work in the NBA, aLl harris does is hop around the perimiter and pretend to play defense. Harris cant play defense, I dont know what you see. his alllstar Defense is the reason gilbert scores 40 plus on him everytime huh?

haha this is great, He completely shuts down any guard he plays against, the only guard I've seen own Devin Harris was Chris Paul. I remember sittin down watching tv and watching devin harris drop 35 pts and have a double double on Deron Williams, thats when I realized he's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Raza wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

Actually, Gilbert has played about a total of 15 games while Devin was on New Jersey, where he played to his potential, so I doubt Gilbert got 40 plus on him...

Can i bring the stats??? Dont answer....I will
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Visa187 wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:
Raza wrote:

Cough* Visa Cough*

He's not the quickest...thats barbosa easily

That's why Devin Harris got the record at all star weekend right??

and Barabosa was there too, so was Tony Parker, all to chicken to race him..
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:35 pm

Visa187 wrote:

Yes please
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Raza wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

Yes please

I second this request.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:
Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

...Not even close....

haha this is great, He completely shuts down any guard he plays against, the only guard I've seen own Devin Harris was Chris Paul. I remember sittin down watching tv and watching devin harris drop 35 pts and have a double double on Deron Williams, thats when I realized he's amazing.

Im using google and im bringing back some numbers.....getting 40 dropped on you isnt considered " Shutting your opponent down"
Back to top Go down

Visa187 wrote:
Raza wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

Bring the stats :bball:
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:
Visa187 wrote:

...Not even close....

November 4, 2008 - Steve Nash has 12 PTS, 11 AST. Devin Harris has 11 PTS and 7 AST leading to Phoenix blowout win.

December 17, 2008 - Deron Williams has 17 PTS and 11 AST on 6-9 shooting. Devin Harris has 21 PTS and 11 AST on 7-17 shooting and Utah wins by double digits.

April 4, 2009 - Derrick Rose has 15 PTS and 5 AST while Devin Harris has 14 PTS and 5 AST in a 9-point loss.

So you tell me Ron, how many times did Devin Harris score 35+ on these guys?
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Ron Burgundy wrote:
That's why Devin Harris got the record at all star weekend right??

and Barabosa was there too, so was Tony Parker, all to chicken to race him..

...what record?
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Khai (The Real JM) wrote:
November 4, 2008 - Steve Nash has 12 PTS, 11 AST. Devin Harris has 11 PTS and 7 AST leading to Phoenix blowout win.

December 17, 2008 - Deron Williams has 17 PTS and 11 AST on 6-9 shooting. Devin Harris has 21 PTS and 11 AST on 7-17 shooting and Utah wins by double digits.

April 4, 2009 - Derrick Rose has 15 PTS and 5 AST while Devin Harris has 14 PTS and 5 AST in a 9-point loss.

So you tell me Ron, how many times did Devin Harris score 35+ on these guys?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?   Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you consider Allen Iverson a ballhog during his 76ers days?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next