Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics

Go down 
+8
cbi
Straight Edge Bluntness
Chris
John14
SO6P [KING]
Fox News
Darko
wallshingtonwizard
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 am

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap;_ylt=ArczEpyELOCrytHZ3mZw79C8vLYF?gid=2011012227

85-83 after John Wall made a shot clock beating three off the backboard that was really a prayer. I'll take it.

Very disappointed that this game was at the DC Garden rather than the Verizon Center, and I'm sick and tired of seeing celebs, like Raiders QB Jason Campbell at these games. They're not here because of John Wall, they're here for Rajan Rondo.

Ted was also not happy with the crowd makeup while sitting next to the team as always, but he was expecting that this crowd was full of KG bandwagoners anyway, but we do expect this place to be for true blue Wizzies fans in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:42 am

The Wizards did it and beat the C's
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:43 am

same problem for the knicks...but theyve found a way to get sometype of thing going...its just because of the area..just like it is in NY
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:39 pm

John Wall got lucky.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 pm

luck or not he made the shot...
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 pm

SLW>MLK wrote:

He's overrated.[b][i]
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:35 pm

no...fuck u...
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

King wrote:
John Wall got lucky.

You hate:Kobe Blake and wall..

So who is you favorite player?

Other than lebron.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 pm

It doesnt mean you hate someone if you say he got luck..
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 pm

For the Wizards, it's better to be lucky than to be good.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Woooooo...Go Wizards!!!!
Great win for you guys!!!!
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:58 am

John wrote:
King wrote:
John Wall got lucky.

You hate:Kobe Blake and wall..

So who is you favorite player?

Other than lebron.

Dirk Nowitzki? afro
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:31 pm

King wrote:
SLW>MLK wrote:

He's overrated.[b][i]

You serious with that?

And by the way,you failed with the quote

You wanted to write with bold and italic letters,yet failed

Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Magic wrote:
King wrote:
SLW>MLK wrote:

He's overrated.

You serious with that?

[i][b]John Wall was over-hyped extremely entering the league and him dancing like he's already a superstar only adds on to what I have to say.

John Wall is overrated, and his greatest strength is his greatest weakness; Speed/Quickne
ss.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Why does it bother people when players dance and do little team skits and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:09 pm

King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
SLW>MLK wrote:

He's overrated.

You serious with that?

[i][b]John Wall was over-hyped extremely entering the league and him dancing like he's already a superstar only adds on to what I have to say.

John Wall is overrated, and his greatest strength is his greatest weakness; Speed/Quickne
ss.

Playmaking?5th in assists in his rookie year

Steals?Top 5 in the league,yet again rookie

Complete game?

He's got other skills as well
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:14 pm

King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
SLW>MLK wrote:

He's overrated.

You serious with that?

ss.
you failed again lmfao! and i would stick up for wall but i dont want to be like abdul nd entertain your goofy period pussy fetish ass...
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Magic wrote:
King wrote:
Magic wrote:
King wrote:
SLW>MLK wrote:

He's overrated.

You serious with that?

ss.

Playmaking?5th in assists in his rookie year

Steals?Top 5 in the league,yet again rookie

Complete game?

He's got other skills as well

Turnovers? #2 in the league.

Steals? Not in Top 50
-_-
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 pm

he's a rookie pg who spends more time on possesion than anyone in the nba...God i hate you..u dont know anything..at all...and he averages 1.8 SPg..he's definetly top 5 dumbshit!

Last edited by Jim Bob on Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm

I like him because of his dance Smile
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Jim Bob wrote:
he's a rookie pg who spends more time on possesion than anyone in the nba...God i hate you..u dont know anything..at all...and he averages 1.8 SPg..he's definetly top 5 dumbshit!

He is averaging 1.8 steals per game, which isn't in the Top 50.
Might be Top 5 in Point Guards though.
John Wall is good, but like I said, his greatest strength is his biggest weakne
ss.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Jim Bob wrote:
he's a rookie pg who spends more time on possesion than anyone in the nba...God i hate you..u dont know anything..at all...and he averages 1.8 SPg

That's exactly why John Wall is among the leaders in the NBA for turnovers. He holds the ball and is the playmaker of the team. Rondo leads the NBA in Turnovers with almost 4 a game as well. Considering that John dishes over 9 dimes a game, I can put up with him turning the ball over 3 times a game. Right now his A:TO ratio is 9.2/3.9 so that's a 2.36 A:TO ratio, and that's not bad considering that he's a rookie.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:12 pm

King wrote:
Jim Bob wrote:

ss.
1.8 is in the top 50..because #7 has 1.7 APG..your really stuupid son
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Jim Bob wrote:
King wrote:
Jim Bob wrote:

ss.
1.8 is in the top 50..because #7 has 1.7 APG..your really stuupid son

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/steals/sort/avgSteals/year/2011/seasontype/2

'Nuff said
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 pm

THAT THING IS WRONG. YOU HAVENT CAUGHT ON YET YOU DUMB FUCK???!!!! ARE YOU ILLITERATE?

Last edited by Jim Bob on Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics   Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics Empty

Back to top Go down

Washington Wizards win their first quasi road game of the season, beating the Boston Celtics
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next