Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets

Go down 
+5
Steve
Saeed
YK (Alive)
cbi
Raza
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets Empty
PostSubject: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Yeah!

BQ (should I use BQs here? lol): What will the Northwest look like this year? There's Denver coming to try to repeat as champs, but the Blazers and Thunder are young teams, while the Jazz are declining. What are your standings for next season?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Haha....

Im positive it ends like this

1. Denver- playoffs
2. Blazers- playoffs
3. Thunder- playoffs
4. Jazz- 9th or 10th seed
5. Timberwolves- lol....
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:27 pm

Lol yeah, the T-Wolves suck
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:29 pm

They should call the Western Conference "LAKERS SECTION OF DOMINANCE"

Nuggets-57-15
Blazers-52-20
Thunder-35-47
Jazz-49-23
Wolves-I didn't know the Wolves were a team? LOL
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 pm

Actually in two or three years I think the Wolves will be ready to contend with Love, Flynn, and Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:31 pm

YK(YahooKing) wrote:
They should call the Western Conference "LAKERS SECTION OF DOMINANCE"

Nuggets-57-15
Blazers-52-20
Thunder-35-47
Jazz-49-23
Wolves-I didn't know the Wolves were a team? LOL

Hey buddy, you have the Nuggets and Blazers playing 72 games haha
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:33 pm

I'll fix it for him NUGGETS- 64-16
BLAZERS- 59-23

There YK
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:34 pm

1. Nuggets
2. Thunder
3. Blazers
4. Jazz
5. Wolves
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:36 pm

oops sorry guys

I missed Math Class the other day lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Wow SK... The Thunder are my second fav team too... but I don't overrate them THAT much...
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
Wow SK... The Thunder are my second fav team too... but I don't overrate them THAT much...

Durant will be a First team All NBA.
Westbrook has matured and will be a good offensive and defense point guard
Green is one of the toughest young players in the league, and is a monster on the boards.
Harden is another dynamic scorer to go with Durant.

The only thing they are missing is a quality center. They could have got it in a Tyson Chandler trade, although his stupid physical messed us up.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:46 pm

They got Kristc... lol.

I know.. I just think they're still a little young to get anything better than the 7th seed in the Wst
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:49 pm

They got Kristc... lol.

I know.. I just think they're still a little young to get anything better than the 7th seed in the Wst

If they can get some experience, I can see them being a Top 10 team, but still, not yet.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Got a little to go still
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Got a little to go still

I can still put them in front of the Jazz, who may lose Boozer and already lost Millsap.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Yeah, I agree on that part.

They actually resigned Millsap though... they matched the Blazers offer.
But still... they're players are aging and are all injury prone.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:17 pm

Oh, oops. I was thinking of Brandon Bass. Nevermind then.

Millsap is a beast. Boozer I don't even think can match up with him.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:22 pm

No... Millsap is one of the most underrated players in the league.

IMO he's much better than Booz.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:24 pm

No... Millsap is one of the most underrated players in the league.

IMO he's much better than Booz.

That's what I'm saying. I said I dont think Boozer could match up with Millsap.

Millsap's stats are better, he is tougher, fastar, stronger, better shooter, better rebounder, and all.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:33 pm

So anyway.

Nuggets gonna beast this division this year.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:34 pm

They better
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Really no huge competition unless you want to count the Blazers as "huge competition"
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:35 pm

Well the Nuggets and Blazers had the same record last season so I consider the Blazers huge competition
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

But Nuggets got a whole year with Chauncey this year. Blazers still need to age a little.

I think they got it this year
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 pm

GO NUGGETS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets   Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets Empty

Back to top Go down

Northwest Section in Real Basketball Talk now belongs to the Denver Nuggets
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next