Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?

Go down 
+10
brownie13
Straight Edge Bluntness
BNB
Fox News
Darko
KD35
Raza
cbi
Saeed
Teh Big O'reilly
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?

I guess everybody is here .
I decided to join this forum too .

I am happy to be here . And i wish you the best .

A question .

Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant are great players but what about Danny Granger ?
Do you think Danny is underrated ?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Raza wrote:
What is a "Allen Iverson"?

for some reason I found this incredibly funny lol!

welcome to RBT Axel
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:11 pm

WCB..you caused alot of trouble today!!!
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Back to top Go down
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 10:41 pm

I know...right..

Its ok..Axel..
You're forgiven...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 pm

Welcome to RBT Axel!!!! (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:12 am

My friend YS ia all sow here ?

That's nice .
Hey guys i don't have amnesia . Of course i remember .
So what ? Is illegal in this forum to say that James is the second best of all times ?

Don't tell me this forum is all sow dominated by Kobe / Lakers fans because i will kill my self .

I guess Lakers fans are not happy to see me here .
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

Male Posts : 2286

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 am

Awesome sig Jade. Mainly because it has my name on it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YK (Alive)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
YK (Alive)

Male Posts : 5676

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:13 am

I thought we already had Raza
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/YK13
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:17 am

Axel wrote:
My friend YS ia all sow here ?

That's nice .
Hey guys i don't have amnesia . Of course i remember .
So what ? Is illegal in this forum to say that James is the second best of all times ?

Don't tell me this forum is all sow dominated by Kobe / Lakers fans because i will kill my self .

I guess Lakers fans are not happy to see me here .

It's not illegal to say any such thing.

But it's quite ignorant to make that claim imo. It's not supported at all in that Q either.

anyway, we have a good amount of all types of fans here so there's no need to off yourself for such a stupid reason.

welcome to rbt.

lol, I had to add you in J Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:43 am

My♥️IsYours = Jade ????
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:45 am

You are European?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 am

That's right J , i am European .
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:50 am

and you joined yesterday. How'd you find out about the site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:54 am

It's great .I like RBT .
I all sow have an acount in Yahoo Answers .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:57 am

You know . Not many people in Europe like NBA .
So i guess Yahoo Answers and RBT are the only places i can talk about NBA .
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:58 am

Axel wrote:
My♥️IsYours = Jade ????

yessir.
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:02 am

cool. do you get all your information for NBA.com? how do you watch the games and stuff like that? justin.tv?
Back to top Go down
J
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
J

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:07 am

GN yall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:10 am

Is very hard to watch NBA games in Europe .
I use Justin TV and i watch an Italian Chanel called Sport Italia .
And yes i visit NBA.com a lot .

My big problem is that i have to stay awake and watch NBA games at 4 pm in the morning . It's hard .
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 3:11 am

GN J!
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:48 am

So, Axel. Do you have a favorite team? I know you like Allen Iverson, is your team the Nuggets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:51 am

Corect .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next