Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?

Go down 
+10
brownie13
Straight Edge Bluntness
BNB
Fox News
Darko
KD35
Raza
cbi
Saeed
Teh Big O'reilly
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? Empty
PostSubject: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:31 pm

I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?

I guess everybody is here .
I decided to join this forum too .

I am happy to be here . And i wish you the best .

A question .

Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant are great players but what about Danny Granger ?
Do you think Danny is underrated ?
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:32 pm

*cough*cough* RAZA RAZA RAZA *cough*

of the 3 players you listed I would put them in this order

Durant
Granger
Rose
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Yo.

Granger>Durant>Rose
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm

We have Raza..

lol...

Durant
Granger
Rose
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm

What is a "Allen Iverson"?
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

Male Posts : 6732

Raza

Durant
Granger
Rose
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:34 pm

lol Raza

but anyway, sup Axel.. forgot to say that in my last post...
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Raza wrote:
What is a "Allen Iverson"?

I think it's a breed of dog. Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:35 pm

SK wrote:
I think it's a breed of dog. Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? Suspect

No, no, no, it's definitely a toothpaste brand.
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:37 pm

What's up Axel

You are great user from Y/A and i'm glad that you joined to the right spot.In couple of months you will get so much friendly with everyone around.We already have Raza as a AI fan but we are glad that we have another

Good luck to you as well

Welcome to Real Basketball Talk where amazing happens
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:37 pm

Raza wrote:
SK wrote:

u guys are both wrong.its a type of color. a shade of green...
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:38 pm

Raza wrote:
SK wrote:

What about that clothing store named Allen Iverson, the one in Missouri?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 pm

You guys are wrong.Yeap it's defintely NFL player playing NBA basketball
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Axel from Y!A..the one who says " I agree" on every post....anyway, welcome!
Back to top Go down
Teh Big O'reilly
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Teh Big O'reilly

Male Posts : 1935

This is all new to me....

I was sure allen iverson is a plumbing company...
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 pm

SK wrote:
Raza wrote:
SK wrote:

What about that clothing store named Allen Iverson, the one in Missouri?

no no im pretty sure its a 99 cent store in california

Last edited by dwayne on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:40 pm

hey axel, welcome.

my order:
Durant
Granger
Rose
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Darko wrote:
What's up Axel

You are great user from Y/A and i'm glad that you joined to the right spot.In couple of months you will get so much friendly with everyone around.We already have Raza as a AI fan but we are glad that we have another

Good luck to you as well

Quote :
.In couple of months you will get so much friendly with everyone around

Quote :
In couple of months

Quote :
months

Quote :
months

Quote :
months

Quote :
months

MONTHS!!??
It shouldn't take him a day or two to get friendly...
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:42 pm

dwayne wrote:
no no im pretty sure its a 99 cent store in california

THERE WE GO! That's what it is! Can't believe I forgot
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:43 pm

Shyiet.

Your deff right.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:46 pm

Welcome Axel!

Hope you like it here; it really is a fun place to be.
Hope to see you around here often! Smile

My order:

Granger
Durant
Rose
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:50 pm

CBI wrote:
Darko wrote:
What's up Axel

Good luck to you as well

Quote :
.In couple of months you will get so much friendly with everyone around

Quote :
In couple of months

Quote :
months

Quote :
months

Quote :
months

Quote :
months

MONTHS!!??
It shouldn't take him a day or two to get friendly...

ok......
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Now it goes like this

Danny Granger-Great all around player,shooter,defender and good at dishing

Kevin Durant-Good scorer and rebounder

Derrick Rose-A sophmore that will get 20/9/5 this year

In the future Rose will surpass them

Granger is under-rated because he's easily the 2nd best SF
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Darko wrote:
Granger is under-rated because he's easily the 2nd best SF

Except for Carmelo Anthony Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KD35
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
KD35

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:54 pm

Granger is NOT a defender. His defense is just as bad as KD's...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?   Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallo .I have heard that you need an Allen Iverson fan in here. Is that true ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next