Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Why people hate Kobe so much?

Go down 
+27
VP
Koolish
Nick C
3-peat
YS
No Longer DEAD
Chris
Blaze
EM:)
Fox News
Raza
Saeed
Darko
Justin
J
wallshingtonwizard
Steve
Chosen One
Straight Edge Bluntness
Janet
cbi
brownie13
King Of NJ
OhYouMadCuzImStylinOnYa?!
BNB
Naif
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 2691

Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

I never understood this. Is it because he is really great and not in haters team or because he is compared to MJ or any other reason?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com

AuthorMessage
Naif
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 2691

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:21 pm

Laker and Kobe fans give too many excuses which pisses me off lol

and i agree that Kobe is the best now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:22 pm

I have a lot of reasons for hating rondo and rasheed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

Female Posts : 11937

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:24 pm

I have them saved too and when I have the time I'll look and see if I'm mistaken.

WCB said something worthy:

Þ®☻w∩¡ξ wrote:
NIB wrote:
Kobe fans make me hate Kobe sometimes lol

Thats part of it, but that's not something Kobe can control, so I don't really hold that against him, but against his fans and the Lakers as a whole.

Disliking a player because of their fans is iffy to me. It's almost like someone disliking LBJ because some of his fans called him God during the ECF. It's not his fault nor is it Kobe's fault for having some bad fans.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:24 pm

HI people Very Happy

The reason i think they Hate or dislike Kobe is because of the Player he is simple as that we all know what Ability he has to play basketball its great and we all debate this him either one day might be the best ever who knows but currently he is and the fact he has that swagger and i guess is cocky rubs off people the wrong way and just the fact people dislike great players because simple they are great

but Even Haters have to admit how good he is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm

sliм jαđɘy wrote:
I have them saved too and when I have the time I'll look and see if I'm mistaken.

Þ®☻w∩¡ξ wrote:
NIB wrote:

Thats part of it, but that's not something Kobe can control, so I don't really hold that against him, but against his fans and the Lakers as a whole.

Disliking a player because of their fans is iffy to me. It's almost like someone disliking LBJ because some of his fans called him God during the ECF. It's not his fault nor is it Kobe's fault for having some bad fans.

and I remember you told me you dislike Cleveland because of some of their fans.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:25 pm

NIB wrote:
Laker and Kobe fans give too many excuses which pisses me off lol

and i agree that Kobe is the best now!

Honestly, we're annoyed. I've had it with all the Laker fan bashing, it's beyond annoying.

I would really like if people just left us fans alone, I don't understand the obsession that people have with Laker fans.
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:27 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
sliм jαđɘy wrote:

Þ®☻w∩¡ξ wrote:
NIB wrote:

I do, but I don't dislike LBJ as a player and I have NO reason to hate him.

I don't direct questions towards Cavs fans like you do. Nor do I call their fans jockers like you do.

Big difference here.

Cleveland and the Lakers have some rivalry going because of Kobe and LBJ. Whether the rivalry is warranted or not, it exists. Tell me where you fit in here? Not a Laker or Cavs fan.... I don't see how this affects you.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:28 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
sliм jαđɘy wrote:

Þ®☻w∩¡ξ wrote:
NIB wrote:

what's this?

WHO CAN NOT LOVE THE CAVALIERS
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:28 pm

I don't know maybe Jealous .... i really don't know and Jade you should care what they think of us Laker Fans ignore them thats all i try and do and i Let the Lakers Play do my talking.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:30 pm

sliм jαđɘy wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:
sliм jαđɘy wrote:

Þ®☻w∩¡ξ wrote:
NIB wrote:

I do, but I don't dislike LBJ as a player and I have NO reason to hate him.

I don't direct questions towards Cavs fans like you do. Nor do I call their fans jockers like you do.

Big difference here.

Cleveland and the Lakers have some rivalry going because of Kobe and LBJ. Whether the rivalry is warranted or not, it exists. Tell me where you fit in here? Not a Laker or Cavs fan.... I don't see how this affects you.
well shit. KONJ just got owned. lol

Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 433975 for the rivalry part lol
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:
sliм jαđɘy wrote:

Þ®☻w∩¡ξ wrote:
NIB wrote:

what's this?

lol

Me sometimes. I don't like how their bench acts and I don't like their pregame antics, some of their fans are annoying but I can separate them from the team. Plus the Cavs are a good team and that makes them competition.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm

What since when did they Have a Rivalry.....

I think Fans try and make the Rivalries thats why they become bigger
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:32 pm

Okay i feel better i am not the only one that dislike their Pregame stuff
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:33 pm

sliм jαđɘy wrote:
Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:
sliм jαđɘy wrote:

Þ®☻w∩¡ξ wrote:
NIB wrote:

what's this?

lol

Me sometimes. I don't like how their bench acts and I don't like their pregame antics, some of their fans are annoying but I can separate them from the team. Plus the Cavs are a good team and that makes them competition.
Psh. Our bench is beast lol...

And pregame shmegame... it's just fun and games.
Something other teams shoud learn how to do Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:33 pm

JaNeT....Random... wrote:
I don't know maybe Jealous .... i really don't know and Jade you should care what they think of us Laker Fans ignore them thats all i try and do and i Let the Lakers Play do my talking.

I know Janet Embarassed

It's just getting to me today.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

Im thinking about posting a LeBron one of these.

Well see what answers we get there.

Jade I actually liked Marbury's style of play, and I think Isiah was the problem more than he was. Marbury got overpaid, plain and simple, and then he got injured. He started off in a hole that I doubt most players could have gotten out of.

It is true that I also dislike/hate the Lakers and that makes me more biased when it comes to Kobe, but that doesnt mean I cant be subjective. There are non-kobe haters that believe the same things about Kobe, its not just me.

I dislike other players, too but no one ever asks about them, they ask about Kobe.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 pm

CBI, I love your Fog Raw avatar LOL
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Well I think all of that pre-game stuff is done to bring fun in cleveland..... Because honestly... that city sucks, so might as well have SOME fun.

*waits for CBI to get pissed*

Razz
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:35 pm

sliм jαđɘy wrote:
JaNeT....Random... wrote:

I know Janet Embarassed

It's just getting to me today.
LAKERS SUCK LAKERS SUCK LAKERS SUCK LAKERS SUCK KOBE SUCKS KOBE SUCKS KOBE SUCKS ARTEST SUCKS ARIZA IS GONE FISHER CAN ONLY SHOOT BYNUM SUCKS LAKERS SUCK

uhm.

oh and before you get in argue mode:
Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 171602

edit:
lol Brownie/WCB... who doesn't? beast avi Razz
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:36 pm

Quote :
Tell me where you fit in here? Not a Laker or Cavs fan.... I don't see how this affects you

It doesnt effect me and I dont care who you like or dont like.

I just said that because it seemed contradictory when you said "fans shouldnt effect your opinions on something"

I didnt change my opinions on the team/player and I dont post about the fans I just ignore it

If thing happen theres nothing I or you can do about it. Its not like Im playing for the team or anybody else here is
Back to top Go down
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:36 pm

I know it's fun and games and I like seeing them have fun, but sometimes it annoys me. I don't like seeing their bench get up and cheer when they're blowing someone out, I think it's bad behavior. Other than that, LBJ makes me laugh so if the game is close, it's all good.

Noooo, I would be mad if the Lakers did that. Evil or Very Mad

Janet, there shouldn't be a rivalry but there is. At least among the fans there is. You know how Cavs and Laker fans tend to go at eachother.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:37 pm

RƠƇҠ ƠƝ wrote:
Well I think all of that pre-game stuff is done to bring fun in cleveland..... Because honestly... that city sucks, so might as well have SOME fun.

*waits for CBI to get pissed*

Razz
Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 12412695_400x400
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:38 pm

this why I like College ball better too. I hate talking about millionaires who get paid all that money and don't care about us yet we treat them like Gods.

Unless I know a players family or know them personally I dont get offended.

If I was playing and you hated me,than we'd handle it 1 on 1(on the court :bball: ) lol
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:39 pm

I do not like Kobe because he just exudes an aura of arrogance (and I am not a fan of arrogance at all). I also dislike KG for his arrogance as well. I like Tim Duncan and Chauncey Billups because they are calm, cool, collected individuals I find.

As well - He completely insulted his own team mate Bynam at one point - as a leader of a franchise, it does seem quite disrespectful to me to diss your own team mates. In addition, when the Lakers faced Detroit and had a slight lead over them in the finals, Kobe asserted that the series was over (which is kinda rude since you are underestimating your own competition). Detroit went on to win it all.

I also notice that he does to an extent, like to imitate Jordan's antics (e.g. the tongue thing). As well, his personal life decisions bother me since he did cheat on his wife a few years back (this is obviously not my main reason for not liking him as a person; it just further re-affirms my point regarding his personality).
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Pregame antics... Yeah the Lakers don't need that crap first of all .

Second I only worry for myself as a Fan yeah i am the first to admit the Lakers Have bandwagon Fans, Ignorant fans all teams have those Fans but i don't concentrate on them.

Thats the cost you get for becoming a Laker Fan comes with the Territory.... i deal with crap all the times and yeah i am not going to lie it bugs the crap out of me at times but i remember hey the Lakers will always be hated or loved i can live that because if they are being Hated they are doing something good right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why people hate Kobe so much?   Why people hate Kobe so much? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why people hate Kobe so much?
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next