Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

RBT members, check this thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
John.
College Baller
College Baller

RBT members, check this thread Empty
PostSubject: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:31 am

Alright, if you remember me, I'm John, I made a new account because I lost my password, but if any of you guys are still interested in joining a Basketball (Sports) forum, check this forum out:

www(Dot)sports-lite(Dot)com (Sorry, new members aren't allowed to post links on here for 7 days)

I mean theirs only a little number of members, because the owner is still working on details and it's not open for public, but you can still make an account their, I think they're going to start recruiting members on Friday.

My username on their is Jay, so let 'em know I recruited you.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:47 am

There's nobody here you know? Haha get this place revived
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:43 am

shiiiett KONJ we're all over at DST! well, "all" is just me, Raza, CBI, and occasionally John, but its better than this ghost town lol.

you still in contact with any of the old RBT members (Nick C, Lozan, YS, etc.)? try bringing them back lol. oh wait aren't you homies with Tony as well? where's that crazy dude been?!
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:45 am

Last time I talked to Raza he said he wasn't using it anymore haha

Unfortunately lost touch with them except Janet and Tony Sad

Me and Tony were at the Mets game 2 weeks ago lol
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:56 am

Raza? yeah, nobody uses the forum anymore, but we use the shoutbox...hahah

I think Ryan's on FB. Nick C went back to Yahoo Answers. Andddd last I heard from Jade she went to Kenya or something for a college trip?

get Tony to come back! it's a start lol.

btw...Prokhorov epic failure...you guys signed Brook Lopez to a max deal and traded for Joe Johnso RBT members, check this thread 5529
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:58 am

I hate the Nets now that they moved to Brooklyn lol. I'm glad they messed up$

I have talked to Ryan on Facebook and Twitter also
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:00 am

why? Brooklyn deserves a sports franchise at least. You hate NY or something?

and damn haven't talked to Ryan for 2 years lol. where's he been?

also...you needa change your sig haha.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 am

I don't care for NYC and they already have the Knicks who will always be NYs team. I hate them for stealing from Jersey

Ryans been on twitter and facebook haha talked to him 2 days ago and he even replied to my last thread here on RBT like 2 weeks ago lol

I figured I wouldn't change my sig yet since nobodies here lol
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:10 am

And howd you get in contact with jade man?
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:37 am

yeah that's understandable. I want no part of the Kings (not exactly the Knicks/Nets, but hey, gotta live with what I got lol)...so are you rooting for the Bulls now?

damn RBT hasn't been active in ages. Don't remember the last time I talked to Ryan at all...and I never contacted Jade. I talked to her on MSN a lot when she was active, and I just remember her saying something about leaving for Kenya, which explains why she hasn't posted here since like 2010 and never goes online...I don't think she has a myspace/facebook but I'm not sure cause I never stalked her haha. maybe ryan holds the answer!!
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:40 am

Yes still a Bulls fan man. I was at the very last Nets home game very fun and sad at the same time great tributes to NJ and the Nets.

Idk if Ryan even talks to Jade anymore haha I've always wanted her MSN IM name never got it though.

If you didn't notice Janet replied to my other thread and she's on twitter now haha I still talk to her
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:17 pm

So was that your last time you're ever gonna root for the Nets? And btw Bulls are in for a bad year...this Teague kid looks awful tonight vs. my warriors. CJ isn't starter material either (trust me, I know), so we'll see how they handle it. A CJ Watson/Rip Hamilton ain't too exciting. Also why the fuck haven't you guys amnestied Boozer yet??

and jade's MSN, which hasn't been active since 2010, is jade.is.a.boss@hotmail.com. kinda useless though, doubt she'll respond. but whatever, YOLO!

yeah Janet's been around, but I refuse to talk to a Lakers/Yankee fan...I'd rather talk to Skip Bayless. LOL jk skip is an idiot. but where's she (Janet) been on this thread!
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:23 pm

CJ Watson is gone he's on the Nets now lol.

Bulls offseason didn't do much except get Vlad Radmonovic which is useless. Haven't amnestied him yet because wed owe him 34mil still if we wait till next year wed owe him nothing forget where I saw that at but that's why. I'm just waiting for DRose's return regular season doesn't mean too much anyway though. Bulls got Kirk Hinrich back too so hell play PG again as he did 3yrs ago

The best storyline of the year and offseason though Linsanity. I need a Jeremy Lin sig lol

Harrison Barnes been beasting in summer league too my boy

I haven't watched sports much lately tho. I was in jamaica for a week and been on the shores here in jersey and been out. Been one of the best summers ever haha

Janet wasn't on this thread but my last one where I tried to make a rbt revival thread haha

Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:41 am

Oh shit lol. so now it depends on Teague/Hinrich? meh, good defensive PGs but neither can run your offense...and Vlad Rad is beast! I have a man crush on him for his buzzer beater vs the Kings lol. nah, he's such a scrub but he can hit threes.

anyways so do most bulls fans not worry about the regular season cause D-Rose will be back in time for playoffs?

yeah linsanity huh...I always knew he'd be serviceable in the 3 MPG he played with us but never imagined he'd be that big of a hit. Damn Knicks really fucked up. traded linsanity for old ass jason kidd and fat raymond felton...that team will never come together. Amare really fucked up everything there, they were playing their best ball with Melo and Lin.

and haha beasting is a strong word. I've been impressed with his defense but damn, his shooting needs to improve. Shot like 5/17 in two separate games. But I'm confident he'll get it together. kid is infinitely better than DWright anyways. Oh and speaking of small forwards...haha...I've heard rumors around here that NBA players suspect Richard Jefferson to be gay? What the hell? I don't care at all, you can go whatever way you want, but I was wondering if you, being a Nets fan knew anything about this lol.

jamaica? damn sounds nice. you a bob marley fan or something? haha.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:03 am

Bulls gunna sign Bellinelli and Nazr Mohammed too. Lost Asik but not worth 3yrs 25mil Rockets are paying him

We were 1 seed last 2yrs and didn't make the Finals so regular season doesn't matter to us anymore just postseason does. We can still get Top 4 seed

Barnes from 3pt range in the summer league been money. He's summer league mvp so far I think. I love summer league haha I missed it a lot last year I love to watch it haha

And if RJ is gay the bay is the perfect place to be lol. Idk bout that though he was dating this Nets dancer who was just bangin. He had left her at the alter though lol

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UYY0li24xZ4/T0UIoXy0PpI/AAAAAAAADX4/lq_ZWZrbvNs/s640/richard-jefferson-kesha-nichols.jpg

Damn can't believe its july 22 already summer been flyin
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:01 am

yeah Asik is overpaid as shit. really inexcusable in my mind...25 mil for 5 ppg/3 rpg? holy shit. lol @ belinelli...I miss that dude. He's got some Italian swag in him. Muhammad is a good, defensive-minded big that can fill Asik's void for like 20 million less.

well doesn't home court/seeding matter? I know the Bulls can stay with any team when healthy but idk about their chances against Celtics/Heat if they don't posess homecourt...well this whole postseason thing is a mystery to me anyway as I've only experienced it once in my lifetime lol...

yeah Barnes has been surprisingly good from three. but the announcers said something that I realized Barnes needs to fix quick...he plays too upright. He's a top-notch athlete but his explosiveness off the dribble suffers cause he doesn't get low. But in terms of being an MVP it was bullshit...Selby of the Grizz and Lillard were co-MVPs. they even released a summer league all-star roster and no Warriors were on it! We went fucking undefeated! guess it doesn't mean anything in Summer League...sigh...and to think we, who haven't had an all-star since Latrell Sprewell in 97, couldn't even get an All-Star in the Summer League where we undefeated. SIGH, i give up haha

lol RJ's a mack but his voice is abnormally high-pitched (not that that's an indication that he's gay, just an observation) so I can see why NBA players thought he was...uh..not straight. Maybe his gf is just a coverup?!!?

shit one more month and I'm back in school...damn you're right. youre in college right? where you going?
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 am

Lillard was a beast too. We can definately beat the Celtics esp since they dont have Ray anymore. When healthy we were the best road team in NBA so it shouldnt matter. Regular season wont matter this yr either way

Quite possibly couldve been a cover up but if he was with her idk how he could have ever turned gay cause shes just too fine haha

Nah i dont go to school anymore lol. I found a nice job with great pay and am about to live on my own so dont need to. I got a union job for my local transit company. Ive been just working for the past yr thats why i was on less lol.

Im also gunna be a gospel preacher too lol
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:25 am

STFU
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:41 pm

FINALLY! RUSH HAS COME BACK, TO RBT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RBT members, check this thread   RBT members, check this thread Empty

Back to top Go down

RBT members, check this thread
Page 1 of 1