Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies

Go down 
+6
Straight Edge Bluntness
Raza
brownie13
No Longer DEAD
EM:)
SO6P [KING]
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies Empty
PostSubject: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:43 am

lol
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:52 am

It's gonna be Dallas v Memphis in the WCF I predict. I hope Dallas takes it.
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:13 am

EM: Godfather Don Walsh wrote:

+1

Dallas will be too much for LA and OKC anyways.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:19 am

Fuck, the one thing the Warriors accomplish in 17 years has already been replaced?

Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:28 am

Just a Q: DId u pick the Hornets to win too? Cuz I remember last year u picked OKC, UTAH, PHX, and BOS to beat the Lakers lol
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:44 am

OKC is gonna beat the hell out of Memphis..

But WOW to the Grizzlies. I had the Spurs in 7 because I knew the Grizzlies' athleticism and whatnot would give the Spurs trouble, but I would have never guessed Memphis would close it out in 6..

How do you think the rest of the playoffs will go?

WEST
OKC def. MEM 4-1
LAL def. DAL 4-3

EAST
CHI def. ATL 4-2
BOS def. MIA 4-3

WEST
damn this is hard..I'm gonna have to say OKC def. LAL 4-3

EAST
CHI def. BOS 4-2

FINALS
CHI def. OKC 4-3

...I like me a good 7 game series Razz
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 am

Choke?

Memphis was a tough match for the Spurs.
They have a better frontcourt than the Spurs with Z.Bo and Gasol whereas we had Duncan and McDyess who are good but I guess not strong enough to compete with the Memphis bigs. Blair was a non-factor in this series which is too bad because we could have used his production in this series.

Memphis is a very good team. Maybe it did not show at times during the regular season but damn, what a roster! By saying the Spurs choked, you are not taking into consideration the match up nightmare it was for the Spurs and you are also discounting the capabilities of the Memphis Grizzles. Watch out for those guys in the 2nd round...I would not be surprised if they were able to make some noise in the next round too like they did in this series.

Am I disappointed that the Spurs lost in the 1st round? Of course.
Nonetheless, I know that they did give it their all (well some players...not gonna get into too much detail regarding that...) against a team that was a very difficult match up for them and managed to win 2 games instead of like winning one game or getting swept.

I am confident in Spurs management and their ability to address their limitations during the off-season in order to come back stronger for next season. So hopefully Timmy could win ring #5! Smile
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm

brownie13 wrote:

Just a Q: DId u pick the Hornets to win too? Cuz I remember last year u picked OKC, UTAH, PHX, and BOS to beat the Lakers lol

Nah I actually thought NOH would get swept. Damn CP3 and NOH for runing my prediction.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Spurs stink..
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 pm

Mike conley jr. San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies 511544
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Thank You Edge wrote:
Choke?

They have a better frontcourt than the Spurs with Z.Bo and Gasol whereas we had Duncan and McDyess who are good but I guess not strong enough to compete with the Memphis bigs. Blair was a non-factor in this series which is too bad because we could have used his production in this series.

Memphis is a very good team. Maybe it did not show at times during the regular season but damn, what a roster! By saying the Spurs choked, you are not taking into consideration the match up nightmare it was for the Spurs and you are also discounting the capabilities of the Memphis Grizzles. Watch out for those guys in the 2nd round...I would not be surprised if they were able to make some noise in the next round too like they did in this series.

Nonetheless, I know that they did give it their all (well some players...not gonna get into too much detail regarding that...) against a team that was a very difficult match up for them and managed to win 2 games instead of like winning one game or getting swept.

I am confident in Spurs management and their ability to address their limitations during the off-season in order to come back stronger for next season. So hopefully Timmy could win ring #5! Smile

Excuses! lmao the Spurms suck! ur lil Dynasty is over Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Spurms is a dumb name. Calling somebody sperm isn't even an insult, it's just weird.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Blakeshow wrote:
Thank You Edge wrote:
Choke?

Isn't it fascinating how karma works sometimes? :p
Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Street Game wrote:
Blakeshow wrote:
Thank You Edge wrote:
Choke?

Lakers had a better run than the spurs.

Spurs are done for a while.They dont really attract stars.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Street Game wrote:
Blakeshow wrote:
Thank You Edge wrote:
Choke?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Oh wait, I was taught to talk to women better than that...

so um....

BE QUIET, SRF....

:cherry:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies   San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies Empty

Back to top Go down

San Antonio Spurs choke v. Memphis Grizzlies
Page 1 of 1