Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Do you think Rubio is selfish?

Go down 
+9
wallshingtonwizard
3-peat
Raza
YS
Fox News
Chosen One
brownie13
Janet
Darko
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

Do you think Rubio is selfish? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 pm

He wants a lot of money before he even plays a NBA game.We don't know how good this guy is and he wants money?He sounds like a bitch,your opinions on this one
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

Female Posts : 9485

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Yup I Agree i hate these spoild little punks who can't appreciate the fact they have this God Given ability to play a sport many of us are not good enough to play and sadly they just want more money.... shoot if i was a guy and the Lakers said you can play with us the hell with that i would to it for FREE! or maybe decent money to eat and survive but besides that spoild ass punk kid......
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/JanetYFFL
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:50 pm

most of the NBA is selfish. right now hes being more stupid than selfish. he should come over and get as much NBA experience he ca, no matter what team its for.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Yes..he is stupid,cocky and selfish.......
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Cant i punch him in the face for being stupid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 pm

JanetYFFL wrote:
Cant i punch him in the face for being stupid Very Happy

Punch him adn show him that you are stronger.Hahha,just a little joke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:10 pm

'He's cocky...he's a bitch....But he's hella good and >'s all of you.
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

i will lol how tall is the guy i think i might be taller lol
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 pm

He's not selfish....but he is dumb as hell.....

You can have all the talent in the world....but if you don't play your cards right....you're gonna fail.....
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Go get him Janey,haha
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:12 pm

rubio is 6'4." Hes not short
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

JanetYFFL wrote:
i will lol how tall is the guy i think i might be taller lol

He's 6 ft 4
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:14 pm

AWW CRAP HE IS A WHOLE foot taller than me ... well i tried Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 pm

ricky rubio aka Mozart aka la pistola aka rick bussiness aka the rolling earthquake. Will go down as the greatest PG in NBA history
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Yeah,he's tall but European playing style is much diffrent then NBA's

You see he has adventige for playing in a smaller court then NBA's which means the three point line is in like at part was in the NBA in the 90's.Plus European players aren't that phyiscal and athletic which is diffrent to NBA's

He has a lot to learn..
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 pm

He cant be an all time great if he doesn't ever come to the NBA
Back to top Go down
Janet
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Janet

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:17 pm

Well lets see...... SEE YA PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Yeah,a lot of good players don't get recognition if they play in the NBA
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 pm

But he doesnt have the money to come play in the NBA. He will play in barcelona for 2 years and come to the NBA when he has more money and can afford his buyout...he's not stupid. Basketball is a bussiness money= first, basketball= second. .

And i Watched rubio play his last 2 seasons...rubio was born to play basketball. He will be a great NBA PG. He's like pistol petes spanish second coming... He has great court vision and i dont know why people knock his jumpshot. He's no jason kid...If you leave ricky open he'll MURDER you from the outside. He isnt as prolific of a scorer as pete though, But He'll sure and hell be a top PG in the NBa.

Last edited by THE BOSS OF DC-VISA187 on Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 pm

THE BOSS OF DC-VISA187 wrote:
But he doesnt have the money to come play in the NBA. He will play in barcelona for 2 years and come to the NBA when he has more money and can afford his buyout...he's not stupid. Basketball is a bussiness money= first, basketball= second. .

And i Watched rubio play his last 2 seasons...rubio was born to play basketball. He will be a great NBA PG.

Good point but NBA is diffrent,it;s more phyisical and tougher game then Eruoe League.We shall see him in 2 years how he will do
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm

bye Janet

Rubio could get out if he really wanted to, its just he doesn't want to play for Minnesota anyway. If he had fallen or been traded to the Knicks however, he would probably already be over here.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Darko wrote:

And i Watched rubio play his last 2 seasons...rubio was born to play basketball. He will be a great NBA PG.

Good point but NBA is diffrent,it;s more phyisical and tougher game then Eruoe League.We shall see him in 2 years how he will do

This is true but ricky played for the liga ACB league which some might argue is just as tough as the NBA. Riky constantly took hits and finished with the contact and bounced back up,He's a durable PG. Dont let his girly face fool you...he's no softy
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Darko wrote:

This is true but ricky played for the liga ACB league which some might argue is just as tough as the NBA. Riky constantly took hits and finished with the contact and bounced back up,He's a durable PG. Dont let his girly face fool you...he's no softy

I saw him at Olympics,it wasn't impressive to me.I think you have good facts but the best way is to find it an NBA season.If he posts 12 PPG/7 APG/2 SPG that will be more then solid
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Darko wrote:
Darko wrote:

I saw him at Olympics,it wasn't impressive to me.I think you have good facts but the best way is to find it an NBA season.If he posts 12 PPG/7 APG/2 SPG that will be more then solid

The spotlight was on him and he still played great at the olympics. He played agaist the toughest compitition, in the olympics those are the best guys from the whole COUNTRY. Here will be rubios career numbers"

21 PPG 12 Assist per game and 2 spg. This is only a prediction...but like you said..well have to see.
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:04 pm

Rubio is a bitch and will NOT average 21 and 12.

More like 4 and 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Rubio is selfish?   Do you think Rubio is selfish? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Rubio is selfish?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next