Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Some quotes on ricky rubio...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Some quotes on ricky rubio...  Empty
PostSubject: Some quotes on ricky rubio...    Some quotes on ricky rubio...  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:05 pm

“He’s an amazing defender, that’s one thing that stood out to me is how well he pressured the ball and disrupted our offense,” said Durant, who led the game with 25 points. “He’s flashy, he’s crafty as well and the passes he did tonight were kind of amazing.”

“He’s gotten bigger and he plays outstanding defense, and because he’s a pass-first guard—he’s going to be liked by everybody who plays with him,” said Krzyzewski, whose U.S. team came up against Rubio in the Olympic final two years ago. “He’s improved his shooting and he’s not afraid.”

“It was great just to test him. He’s a young player and he played great,” Rose said. “He really runs the offense well … I think he’s ready for the NBA.”
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

Some quotes on ricky rubio...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some quotes on ricky rubio...    Some quotes on ricky rubio...  EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 pm

I like ricky rubio
Back to top Go down

Some quotes on ricky rubio...
Page 1 of 1