Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

We miss you Channing!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

We miss you Channing!!! Empty
PostSubject: We miss you Channing!!!   We miss you Channing!!! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 1:55 am

Sad...

Eff you Isiah for not sticking with a good lottery pick. He had a very solid rookie season in NY and had some of the Sophomore slump blues. But he's still a good player. I meanwe got Zach Randolph out of it but @ a bad contract that we fortunately were able to trade. Frye could've worked out very well with Mike D Sad
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: We miss you Channing!!!   We miss you Channing!!! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 2:34 am

NY sucks anyways even w/ Frye.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: We miss you Channing!!!   We miss you Channing!!! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:44 am

I wouldn't want Frye if I was you. The knicks need defense.. not another guy who can shoot.
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: We miss you Channing!!!   We miss you Channing!!! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 pm

We need a defensive big, but we need bigs in general too. Turiaf is not a big no matter how you slice it. Our defense on the perimeter is not that bad. We don't put the effort night in and night out on d that will take time. The d on the inside is even more inconsistent and that's because Jared Jeffries can play C but he has to spot Amar'e with whomever he's guarding and he has to guard everyone else besides the C spot. Other than Jeffries, Turiaf no matter how hustle-crazy he is nor Amar'e (on a regular night in and night out basis), Shawne Williams cut it at C. When we get a A.) Marc Gasol or B.) Sam Dalembert that problem will be fixed in that we get a night in and out pure C. Then we can fill in the spaces we still need height and I would like it if C.) Channing Frye was a choice. or D.) Anyone else really. The more size we can put on roster the better. At least that's something MIA does have in size: Bosh, Dampier, Anthony, Big Z, Howard, and Magloire. Hopefully NY can get good/youthful size to bring in with Amar'e and not take in old crap like MIA has with the exception of young crap in Joel Anthony that they have. Either way though as sucky as they are MIA's length provides them with some positives. And King the Knicks don't suck!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We miss you Channing!!!   We miss you Channing!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

We miss you Channing!!!
Page 1 of 1