Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick? Empty
PostSubject: Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick?   Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=dw-tyler042209

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/21320/big-in-japan-jeremy-tyler

I remember him vaguely as the next combination of Dwight Howard and KG back a couple years ago. I think he made a dumb decision to drop out of high school and go to Israel where he was a bench player for not a very long amount of time. Now he's in Japan.

He was supposed to be the 1st pick in this year's NBA draft based on mock ones done a couple years ago, but now, he'd be lucky to be in the draft this year at all.

The good news is that with a possible lockout in place, a number of college stars will opt to stay where they are for at least one more year, and that could only help Tyler by default. Second, if there is a lockout, he could still be playing on his Japanese team, so he'd still get a paycheck.

Would you want Tyler on your team?

I'd say no, because of these character issues. Sure he was 17 when he first played in Israel, but still, the Wizards can afford young players, but I consider anyone under 24 a young player.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick?   Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:10 pm

I never liked that kid cuz he was hatin on renardo sydney aka the next basketball God.
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick?   Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Sidney has been a good player, but he hasn't been to special this season.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick?   Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick? Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember Jeremy Tyler, the kid who dropped out of high school to go pro in Europe, and the guy who was supposed to be the 2011 NBA Draft's 1st pick?
Page 1 of 1