Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

John Wall still does the dougie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

John Wall still does the dougie Empty
PostSubject: John Wall still does the dougie   John Wall still does the dougie EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Jump to 5:10. John Wall went to Howard University to catch the Bison's last home game against their arch rival, Hampton University in an MEAC game.

The good:

1. John Wall has been seen often at a number of basketball games in the area since becoming a Wizard, coming to Mystics games, high school games, and even an HBCU conference game like this one. On top of that he does stay for the duration of the game in most cases.
2. John Wall is now the fourth most powerful man in the DC area, after President Obama, Ted Leonsis, and Alex Ovechkin.

The bad:
1. He went to this game with Blatche and McGee who are not good influences for him.
2. We need "Do the John Wall" for the song in the Dance Cam. They made a new video taking out Raleigh. They should have re-done the lyrics for DC because he plays for us! They probably got a major deal from this song!

3. Because the Wizards suck so much, John Wall should do a routine with him doing the dougie with the Wizzie Girls
John Wall still does the dougie Wizard12

Last edited by wallshingtonwizard on Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: John Wall still does the dougie   John Wall still does the dougie EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Nice to see him embracing the area..I know at least 15 people that go to howard..and LOL and ur good and bads hahaha
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: John Wall still does the dougie   John Wall still does the dougie EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:01 pm

I updated some of the pics...

the new Troop 41 video is so dumb. Where's John Wall!? Make him Obama!
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: John Wall still does the dougie   John Wall still does the dougie EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 pm

It is pretty dumb..but they had it on 1066 and park so i hope it gets voted on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Wall still does the dougie   John Wall still does the dougie Empty

Back to top Go down

John Wall still does the dougie
Page 1 of 1