Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.

Go down 
+6
Straight Edge Bluntness
BNB
John14
No Longer DEAD
cbi
Nick C
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. Empty
PostSubject: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 pm

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-02-25/five-pistons-players-skip-practice-in-protest-of-coach-kuester

McGrady, Hamilton, Ben Wallace, Prince and Wilcox boycott practice over thestill employed John Kuester.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 pm

*wallace was cleared of attending practice because he has family issues

Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Sometimes a team can be considered a family.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Uhh, no.

Wallace had family issues as before mentioned.
Wilcox apparently slept in.
McGrady and Prince met with the athletic trainer because they both had stomach illnesses.
Rip's the only one who most likely intentionally skipped practice.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 pm

No Longer DEAD wrote:
Uhh, no.

McGrady and Prince met with the athletic trainer because they both had stomach illnesses.

Team spokesman Cletus Lewis said Wallace had family issues... which I believe.

Outside of that Wilcox and Hamilton missed the bus. Prince had an upset stomach. McGrady had a headache.

I don't believe any of that. Except for Wallace's absence.

Kuester is a shit coach and has basically got into it with almost evey player on his roster and Joe Dumars has been making bad moves since ever since trading Billups.

Multiple sources from many different sites state that it was done on purpose to force Kuester's firing.

Back to top Go down
John14
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
John14

Male Posts : 3251

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Offtopic a bit BUT:

When you see mgrady play..dont you want him to do good..its sad how his career got effed up,,.but whenever watch..i want him to be the best..
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:28 pm

John! wrote:
Offtopic a bit BUT:

When you see mgrady play..dont you want him to do good..its sad how his career got effed up,,.but whenever watch..i want him to be the best..

No.

I look at McGrady and laugh that he's never been out of the first round.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:37 pm

My hate for the Pistons is well known on here, so hearing something like this brings a tear of joy to my eye. And while I would like the Pistons to keep Kuester for maybe like 10 more years.. they should release him now. He has been so horrible this year when it comes to his rotation and the minutes he gives his players. It has been so inconsistent. When I watched the Pistons this year, I had no idea what they hell they were doing out there half the time...

but HAHA @ them only playing 6 guys tonight.

Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:38 pm

Nick C wrote:
John! wrote:
Offtopic a bit BUT:

No.

I look at McGrady and laugh that he's never been out of the first round.

Saaaame.
T-Wac is a fool.
He had the tools and capabilities to be something big in the NBA and achieve greater success; but he (like his stupid cousin VC) wasted all of it with his attitude which is unfortunate. He had a chance too to play for a contender (the Bulls) and decided to go to the Pistons because he wanted to be a starter? Selfish....
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Black and Silver wrote:
He had a chance too to play for a contender (the Bulls) and decided to go to the Pistons because he wanted to be a starter? Selfish....

actually the Bulls didn't want him. hahaa
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:44 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
Black and Silver wrote:
He had a chance too to play for a contender (the Bulls) and decided to go to the Pistons because he wanted to be a starter? Selfish....

Oh haha, I did not know that.

Cause I remember reading an article saying he wanted to be a starter for the Bulls but they wanted him to be back up. So, he went to the Pistons to get a starting role.

Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Black and Silver wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:
Black and Silver wrote:

Cause I remember reading an article saying he wanted to be a starter for the Bulls but they wanted him to be back up. So, he went to the Pistons to get a starting role.

He did wanna be a starter for the Bulls. But the Bulls told him that he would likely come off the bench. He didn't seem too happy about it, but said he would be fine coming off the bench for the Bulls since he thought they were going to be a good team. Then the Bulls had a workout for him and he looked pretty good.. but the Bulls decided to pass on him because they thought he would become a problem in the lockeroom if he didn't end up starting.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
Black and Silver wrote:
Bulls N' Bears wrote:
Black and Silver wrote:

He did wanna be a starter for the Bulls. But the Bulls told him that he would likely come off the bench. He didn't seem too happy about it, but said he would be fine coming off the bench for the Bulls since he thought they were going to be a good team. Then the Bulls had a workout for him and he looked pretty good.. but the Bulls decided to pass on him because they thought he would become a problem in the lockeroom if he didn't end up starting.

Good move by the Bulls because I think that could have eventually be a problem for them.

Thanks for clearing all of that up btw; glad I know the true story now!!!
I still think he is selfish though and can be partially to blame for his underachieving in the NBA.
Back to top Go down
Quality
College Baller
College Baller
Quality

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 am

So much talent in Detroit and what does it show up as in the W column? Nada - something is wrong down there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onthehum.blogspot.com/
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:46 am

No Longer DEAD wrote:
Uhh, no.

How likely is it that 5 players all missed shootaround on the same day? Its pretty obvious the 4 not named Wallace were boycotting Kuester lol

But wow four disgrunteled veterans. Shocker. Keep Kuester, get rid of Prince, Wilcox and Rip. Get TMac's respect back and then laugh when he reinjures himself.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:54 am

all 5 of them did it intentionally..too funny lol well..he's fired next season
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:09 pm

I hate the Pistons. Because in 2004, they made me sad. Now I laugh at their pity.

Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. 900593
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:19 pm

The team is going through an ownership change and a couple deals fell through including the Red Wings owners. So perhaps the prospective new owner of the team didn't want any moves made or he wouldn't buy the team from Davidson.

Some of those players would've been sent packing if there was a clear direction in where ownership was going or if the team was being sold to a minority owner, like what we saw with the Bobcats, Wizards, and the Nets when they had ownership changes.
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.   Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuester possibly the most hated coach in the NBA.
Page 1 of 1