Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!

Go down 
+3
Quality
BNB
EM:)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:25 pm

Troy Murph can grab boards and space out the offense and hit the 3. He a walking double-double when healthy and will fit Mike D's team. TJ Ford can be a backup PG that we need and would also fit our team. Maybe we get better on fastbreak points, which we also need.

Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm

I see teams that will contending this year go after them first.

Miami may want Murphy... same with Orlando.
Back to top Go down
Quality
College Baller
College Baller
Quality

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 pm

How did you change your name, someone is using delonte east on Yahoo A! so I want to retire it. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onthehum.blogspot.com/
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 pm

delonte_east wrote:
How did you change your name, someone is using delonte east on Yahoo A! so I want to retire it. Maybe.

are you talking to me? hahaha

or Tony?
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Just click 'my profile', and you can change your username there.
Back to top Go down
Quality
College Baller
College Baller
Quality

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Thanks, I was talking to Balkman but thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onthehum.blogspot.com/
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Killer Bee ™ wrote:
Just click 'my profile', and you can change your username there.

there ya go he's right!!! And yep Taz as my profile pic is sweet. Taz is back in MSG with Melo and Big Shot...
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

Male Posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:31 pm

We have Toney Douglas Smile who can go off and i believe is better than TJ or will be. we should let him develop unless we trade Toney.
But Murphy, i believe is a good idea when need some big men help, but we dont need scorers right now we need a defense minded big man, we should sign Sean Williams if he is still available or go after Camby.
Back to top Go down
Snow.
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Snow.

Male Posts : 685

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 pm

By the way, since melo and billups recieved the 90's Knicks jerseys, does that mean the knicks are going to stick with those jerseys from now on. cause i love em'!

or is that jsut for tonight or just for presesntation?
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 pm

I love Toney that guy could go off anytime he wants and can lock someone down on d, but he's a SG not a PG at this venture. And I think it's just for tonight although we were wearing our 74 roadies @ home recently. We may be in for a switch.
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 11:22 pm

27 10 for Melo.

19 5 for Amar'e... fouls out the game. Looked bad out there.

Billups who is being completely overlooked in this trade got 21 with 8 ast,
Back to top Go down
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 am

NY still sucks.
6th seed, will loose against Bulls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!   Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on NY and get Troy Murphy and TJ Ford as soon as they are bought out!!!
Page 1 of 1