Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home

Go down 
+3
cbi
SO6P [KING]
wallshingtonwizard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

Male Posts : 3669

Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Empty
PostSubject: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Took me 5 hrs to drive here to the Buckeye State. This place is a ghost town! Second, I'm at a costco nearby and the lines are short! I guess either the economy really sucks or the guys here prefer sam's Club.

Well Wizzies take on the Cavs at quicken Loans arena where we hope to foreclose antaw and amigos on their court...
Back to top Go down
http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt=ApwXXkhqyEPmxsEWWTaF3zZ
SO6P [KING]
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
SO6P [KING]

Male Posts : 815

Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:08 pm

The Wizards will loose tomorrow. Then the Cavaliers will go through another loosing streak.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Its a Sams Club/BJ's town lol
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:55 pm

you like like HJ's over there in CLE?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:56 pm

HJs.
Ha.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:03 pm

yeah... they're so 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:04 pm

It's all about RJs....

actually no. Thats disgusting.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:12 pm

You don't like getting a Richard Jefferson?
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Lol. Anything to get Parker and Moon off the court.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Drive over to cincinnati..much MUCH better place.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Shut up. Skyline chili isnt even good Mad
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:15 pm

68 46 Wizards....

We however are a team that can blow leads like this so I'm not convinced.

Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:35 pm

if the wizards can't win this.. they'll never win a road game hahaha

Back to top Go down
Quality
College Baller
College Baller
Quality

Male Posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Wizards are off to a huge lead. Hope they pull it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onthehum.blogspot.com/
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Crazy... this will be the Wizards first road win of the season (possibly...) and Clevelands first loss in their next string of 20+ loses.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:30 pm

WSH did it!!

Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 pm

I bet wiz feels like a total retard for driving alllllllll the way to ghostland for that
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Well this time the Wizards won!!! 115 to 100....

I did buy two cavs jerseys for the price of one. Antawn in wine because his game is fine wine, and month in white. CBI, I assume u got these? Wild man wasn't really available when I was in the Cavs/Monsters store
Back to top Go down
wallshingtonwizard
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
wallshingtonwizard

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Some pics of Cleveland.....

The One Man One Brush Poster across the street from Quicken Loans Arena. The Witness poster was on this building before...
Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Img00111

Quicken Loans Arena from outside and I was facing the One Man One Brush poster.
Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Img00112

The Team Store of the Cavs and Monsters (the AHL team).
Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Img00113

The Cavs have what I call "Washington Capitals" mentality. It's because Caps fans often buy authentic jerseys not only of the stars (Ovechkin, Backstrom, Green), but players that aren't stars like Steckel and Varley. The Cavs sell swingman jerseys for almost every player on the roster. They are selling Alonzo Gee swingman jerseys!

We don't fare much better with Yi and Cartier Martin jerseys, but we don't offer swingman jerseys for them, at least not yet.
Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Img00114

The Q Arena pre game
Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Img00115

The Cavs banners
Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Img00116

Final score shown
Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Img00117

Sorry CBI, but I'm so happy we got the road win out of the way!!!!!

Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:03 pm

lol i dont really have too many jerseys. But I kinda want a Gee one.. just so I can say stuff like Imma gee...

but seriously who the hell sells a Gee jersey? does anybody really buy that? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home   Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Cavaliers attempt to not be THAT team to lose to the Wizards at home
Page 1 of 1