Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Raps beat Celtics!

Go down 
+8
King Of NJ
brownie13
Raza
Chris
Fox News
Mo
Abdu
Straight Edge Bluntness
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Apparently, KG trash talked alot during this match up...I bet he wished he put his foot in his mouth since the Raps won in a very close game!

Bargnani had 29 points...big ups to him for stepping up in this match.
He was aggressive and I liked that he did not only settle for outside shots since he is very much capable of scoring inside.

And damn, Weems made a tough shot towards the end of the game that blew my mind...check the highlights on NBA.com...quite entertaining.

and wow, they actually won without Jack who is like their hustle player.
Good win for the Raps...especially since it was against the Celtics.

btw, Allen's three pointers were tripping me out haha.

thoughts?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

Male Posts : 20670

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
no. when a guest visits, it shows right? every time I'm on, I always check the map to see who the guests are. Funny how she's a guest most of the time your on though. doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

You are pathetic. you can't seem to decide things for yourself. you seem to be a follower... trying to do things just to make other's happy..trying to be part of the "in" crowd online cuz maybe you aren't in person? [idk]. I seem to like picking on people like you...

Part of what makes you pathetic is the fact that you ARE IN LOVE with someone online. So why not bring that up? I'm sure someone would use it against me and I wouldn't blame them.. unles sI was in denial about it.

I already said it.. I was pretty fuckin dumb for having an online crush.. IDK what the fuck I was thinking. Not ashamed to admit it though.

You seem to just take it. Do you like it when people shit all over you and you just sit there and take it? Do you have ANY pride?

I sure hope you do.

What does all that have to do with what I said about Rose?

You can't handle talking basketball with me? Need to talk about my personal life instead?
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 pm

14.3 Assists wrote:
It's not rocket science to figure out that the Celts pass the ball better with Rondo.

The C's had 17 assists total vs Raptors.

Only 3 more than what Rondo averages by himself.

And not by much, but the Celtics shot below their average FG%.
And same, not by much, but with 3pt%.

Adding to this, if they would have made that "not by much" difference than they would have won.

Okay now I watch and hope that no one discredits this because it would hurt my feelings because it took about 5 minutes to post.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:38 pm

And about the IP adresses, even if it shows up in LA doesn't mean it's Jade.

It could very well be Nick C, or cbi. Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 372102
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 pm

14.3 Assists wrote:
It's not rocket science to figure out that the Celts pass the ball better with Rondo.

Okay, so the Raps won with an asterisk basically?
The win doesn't count because Rondo did not play?

Fact of the matter is, Raps won fair and square.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 pm

It counts but he's saying it doesnt get a "raps beat celtics!"
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 pm

it has nothing to do with ROSE.

and I can't handle talking basketball with you? whenever you and I argue, you always seem to be the one who out of nowhere says some shit like "Just cuz Rose..." blah blah blah. The topic wouldn't even be about Rose. Seems like you're the one who can't handle it. Is it cuz u know you're wrong so u just try attacking me with Rose? doesn't really work.. and doesn't make sense... since I'm pretty fair when I talk about my basketball opinions.

Even when I call you biased about basketball and say everything you say is just bullshit.. you just sit there and take it. So I just star talking shit to you cuz u make it so easy.. and you sit there and take it.

where's the pride? you never stick up for yourself..

when people talk shit to you in person, do u just sit there? I would hope not.
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:53 pm

I Like It wrote:
14.3 Assists wrote:

Okay, so the Raps won with an asterisk basically?
The win doesn't count because Rondo did not play?

Fact of the matter is, Raps won fair and square.

I agree with bold.

I was just pointing out that Rondo's teammates don't make him the player he is.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
no. when a guest visits, it shows right? every time I'm on, I always check the map to see who the guests are. Funny how she's a guest most of the time your on though. doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

You are pathetic. you can't seem to decide things for yourself. you seem to be a follower... trying to do things just to make other's happy..trying to be part of the "in" crowd online cuz maybe you aren't in person? [idk]. I seem to like picking on people like you...

Part of what makes you pathetic is the fact that you ARE IN LOVE with someone online. So why not bring that up? I'm sure someone would use it against me and I wouldn't blame them.. unles sI was in denial about it.

I already said it.. I was pretty fuckin dumb for having an online crush.. IDK what the fuck I was thinking. Not ashamed to admit it though.

You seem to just take it. Do you like it when people shit all over you and you just sit there and take it? Do you have ANY pride?

I sure hope you do.
I once found a video of ryan expressing his love to jade...it was really funny :/
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:55 pm

uhhhh good for you visa? hahahahah. random.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:00 pm

hahaha I was researching ryan poles and i came across it on like the 8th page :/
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:04 pm

who the hell is Ryan Poles? haha
I just looked him up and saw that he was an O-lineman of the Bears.. never heard of him.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
it has nothing to do with ROSE.

and I can't handle talking basketball with you? whenever you and I argue, you always seem to be the one who out of nowhere says some shit like "Just cuz Rose..." blah blah blah. The topic wouldn't even be about Rose. Seems like you're the one who can't handle it. Is it cuz u know you're wrong so u just try attacking me with Rose? doesn't really work.. and doesn't make sense... since I'm pretty fair when I talk about my basketball opinions.

Even when I call you biased about basketball and say everything you say is just bullshit.. you just sit there and take it. So I just star talking shit to you cuz u make it so easy.. and you sit there and take it.

where's the pride? you never stick up for yourself..

when people talk shit to you in person, do u just sit there? I would hope not.

rose is basketball related last i knew.
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:28 pm

The TOPIC wouldn't be about Rose. Miss that part?

Like the Jennings argument for example. The argument was about Jennings. No one else. then you go on to say "You're just mad cuz everyone was fawning over Jennings...." blah blah blah. Who sounds like they couldn't handle the argument? Me or You? The answer is you buddy.

and you still don't stick up for yourself.

I just feel bad for you now..

let me guess.. you don't want to talk shit cuz you don't wanna stoop down to my level? you wanna be the bigger person? That just makes you look more pathetic, Ryan. I don't want you to talk shit to "be like me." I want you to stand up for yourself so I know I'm not arguing with someone who has no backbone. and you apparently don't.

How about this, Ryan.. I'll try not to talk shit to you since you can't seem to handle it.. but feel free to talk shit to me all you want. But when you do it, don't embarrass yourself. I want to hear something that would make people say "OHHHH SHIT!!" Just show a little fight.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
The TOPIC wouldn't be about Rose. Miss that part?

Like the Jennings argument for example. The argument was about Jennings. No one else. then you go on to say "You're just mad cuz everyone was fawning over Jennings...." blah blah blah. Who sounds like they couldn't handle the argument? Me or You? The answer is you buddy.

and you still don't stick up for yourself.

I just feel bad for you now..

let me guess.. you don't want to talk shit cuz you don't wanna stoop down to my level? you wanna be the bigger person? That just makes you look more pathetic, Ryan. I don't want you to talk shit to "be like me." I want you to stand up for yourself so I know I'm not arguing with someone who has no backbone. and you apparently don't.

How about this, Ryan.. I'll try not to talk shit to you since you can't seem to handle it.. but feel free to talk shit to me all you want. But when you do it, don't embarrass yourself. I want to hear something that would make people say "OHHHH SHIT!!" Just show a little fight.

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:

@Chris.

are you serious? Rondo misses one game and the Celtics lose by one and you want him to miss another game and you want the Celtics to struggle so you can prove that Rondo is VERY important to the team? If you are a true fan of any team, you should never want them to struggle.. if anything, you should want them to play amazing to prove that they can win even when they’re not 100% healthy. Like Dewan is doing with the Thunder. He’s happy that they’re winning without Durant and Green. I doubt he would be satisfied if they were struggling just so he can prove to people how important Durant is to the team.
You are so delusional really. Like I've said in the past, i might say 1 word and you will make a conclusions out of your thoughts. Should i even bother arguing with you and try to get out of your brain things that are stucked there?

“I want him to miss this game too to make some conclusions”

Maybe because I wanna see what's up with the O when he's not there? With the D? How they do w/o him? Maybe? Just maybe..

But it's stuck in your head.

I want the Celtics to strugle? Dude..I mean.
Back to top Go down
Tar Heel
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Tar Heel

Male Posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:06 pm

14.3 Assists wrote:
And about the IP adresses, even if it shows up in LA doesn't mean it's Jade.

It could very well be Nick C, or cbi. Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 372102

Yeah...I think I showed up in Pennsylvania once and I have no idea how. confused
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 pm

and about Rondo. Celtics blew out the Hawks by 23 without him today.
Back to top Go down
brownie13
NBA Legend
NBA Legend

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:00 am

Nate is doing really well Smile

Still doesn't make up for a loss to the Raptors lol
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:36 am

King Of NJ wrote:
and about Rondo. Celtics blew out the Hawks by 23 without him today.
Very normal. Like i quoted Jaleesa, the Celtics have enough to beat the weak Raps and watching the game i was surprized. I wanted to see if the same things happen again.

But Nenad..just being Nenad i guess..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raps beat Celtics!   Raps beat Celtics! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raps beat Celtics!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2