Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Houston.. they've got a problem...

Go down 
+2
King Of NJ
BNB
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

Houston.. they've got a problem... Empty
PostSubject: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 7:46 pm

...and it's defense.

Yeah Ming, Brooks and some other guys have missed a couple of games and that could be the reason why they lost a few games, but come on.. it's obviously defense. those guys are not great defenders. They brought in Brad Miller over the offseason.. and he can't play D. They traded for Martin last year.. another guy who can't play D. Scola isn't known for his D. They traded a good defender [Ariza] for Lee... who isn't really doing anything now. Only solid defender for the rockets right now is Battier, and that clearly isn't enough.

I know it's only been 10 games, but they are allowing 106.4 PPG!! Last year they allowed 102 PPG and missed the playoffs.. two years ago they allowed 94 PPG and almost upset the Lakers in the playoffs.

And this is the team that wanted to go after bosh as well..

they are seriously going after the wrong guys. A lot of offensive power, but they can't stop anybody.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
King Of NJ

Male Posts : 8873

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Houston Rockets are better than their record shows I think. They've lost a ton of close games this year

Yao Ming being in and out of the rotation has hurt their chemistry I think. The Rockets haven't gotten into a great flow.

They've lost players that have made them a solid defensive team like Carl Landry, and Trevor Ariza.

The Rockets I think more than anything right now haven't had the chemistry and aren't clicking right now
Back to top Go down
BNB
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
BNB

Male Posts : 14149

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:19 pm

yeah the first coupl eof games were close... but the Rockets were healthy and gave up a shit load of points.

they were a better team when they played defensive.. now they're fun to watch, but they just can't stop anyone hahaha
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Bulls N' Bears wrote:
yeah the first coupl eof games were close... but the Rockets were healthy and gave up a shit load of points.

they were a better team when they played defensive.. now they're fun to watch, but they just can't stop anyone hahaha

Explain nenad, I've never seen this type of basketball before scratch
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

Male Posts : 2595

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:21 pm

Trade Yao while you still got the chance....
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Lone Negro, you have the SICKEST sig ever.

Im so stuck with that song Houston.. they've got a problem... 126814
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:38 pm

I know right... If they made a soundtrack for the Boondocks... that would be the shit.

"You just mad cuz ya a** is old. The first thing ya do is just pick up the phone"

Lmao I listen to this everyday.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:50 am

it does have a soundtrack,dumbshit...every tv show does
Back to top Go down
Saeed
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Saeed

Male Posts : 8780

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:51 am

Even I knew that.

lol my friend has it on his ipod and i always steal it from him just to listen to it over and over and over.
Back to top Go down
Abdu
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Abdu

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 am

They do? Suspect ... I be trippin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston.. they've got a problem...   Houston.. they've got a problem... Empty

Back to top Go down

Houston.. they've got a problem...
Page 1 of 1