Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

Male Posts : 3758

Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston?   Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 am

This is a weird trend. It's called the Cousin trend.. They do what there cousin does.

Alright so todays example is Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady.

Well let me start. Vince Carter and T-mac on one team is catastrophic. Which was the case in Toronto. But T-mac left for Orlando for a while..... Vince, taking us to high playoffs and tough loss... He went to Nets... McGrady then got traded to Houston.. Now after a few years McGrady left Orlando... Vince Carter got imported to Magic. Almost a few years after later T-Mac Left. Now... After T-mac goes to another team.. Vince is going to get in Houston. It's a weird trend. The only thing not accurate is that VC went to Nets.... They will be reunited once. Vince will catch up with Tracy.
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston?   Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:58 am

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Darko
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Darko

Male Posts : 14143

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston?   Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 2:51 pm

This is wierd man,VC is now with Magic
Back to top Go down
Rush
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston?   Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:20 pm

I'm saying he will become in Rockets soon.
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston?   Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 pm

I thought you were comparing Vince Carter to Allan Houston for a moment. Even as a Knicks fan as much as I like Allan Houston I would have said you were foolish to make such a comparison because all that Houston has over VC is he was a better shooter.

Nevertheless, when the Knicks met the V.C.-T-Mac duo in the playoffs Allan Houston completely had his way with Tracy McGrady. McGrady is the more accomplished player, but in head 2 heads Houston flat-out owned McGrady. Not only with his pure shooting and offensive expertise, but against T-Mac he did some uncustomary things, like put the ball on the floor and attack the rim.

As, for a cousin reunion in H-Town. I do not see it. Primarily, because V.C. is back and playing for his home town team, the Orlando Magic (a team that has a shot at the Finals) why would he leave to go to Houston. On the other hand T-Mac's place in Houston isn't set in stone Houston management already expressed desire to get rid of McGrady, but McGrady going to Orlando to accept a lesser role being once again reunited with his cousin doesn't seem all that possible being that McGrady had a huge falling out with Orlando management.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston?   Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone realize this?? VC = Houston?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Basketball Talk :: General NBA Talk :: General NBA-
Jump to: