Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Is this appropriate to say when your friend is driving behind your car high beaming you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
EM:)

Male Posts : 6319

Is this appropriate to say when your friend is driving behind your car high beaming you? Empty
PostSubject: Is this appropriate to say when your friend is driving behind your car high beaming you?   Is this appropriate to say when your friend is driving behind your car high beaming you? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:19 pm

I said this to my friend today when I figured it was him behind my car.

my bad my dewd I wasn't pissed but you high beamed me twice so I thought it was gang affiliated.I smiled at first though and Ithink I might have waved and honked back at those baby blues (his eyes).

I freaked out the caf table next to us when I told him this was it too uncalled for and weird to say haha?
Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

Is this appropriate to say when your friend is driving behind your car high beaming you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this appropriate to say when your friend is driving behind your car high beaming you?   Is this appropriate to say when your friend is driving behind your car high beaming you? EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:46 pm

idk, i dont have a car
Sad
Back to top Go down

Is this appropriate to say when your friend is driving behind your car high beaming you?
Page 1 of 1