Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Three Way Trade

Go down 
+3
YS
Mo
Derrick Rose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Derrick Rose
College Baller
College Baller
Derrick Rose

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Phoenix Suns receive:
Jamal Crawford
Antawn Jamison

Cleveland Cavaliers receive:
Jason Richardson
Marvin Williams

Atlanta Hawks receive:
Jamario Moon
Jared Dudley
Channing Frye
1st round pick (From Phoenix)
2nd round pick (From Cleveland)

Is this trade fair?

Phoenix: Gets offensive firepower in Crawford and Jamison. Crawford is in his last yr contract, and Jamsion is a FA in 2012.

Cleveland: Gets them rid of Jamison's contract, and now Marvin Williams can prove as a Cleveland Cavaliers starter that he is not a bust. They also get offensive firepower in Jason Richardson, who's in his final contract year.

Atlanta: Gets rid of Crawford who wanted to be traded, but gaining a good 3-point shooter in Dudley, and good role players in Frye and Dudley. They also get a first and second rounder from this trade.

GREAT, GOOD, OR BAD?
Back to top Go down
Mo
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie

Male Posts : 1066

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 pm

That trade is actually really good, and is very even with all of the teams. Very helpful to the Suns/Cavs right now, and will be a good trade for the future in Atlanta.

Thing is this trade really wouldn't go down realistically, because of the bad ownership in Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Rose
College Baller
College Baller
Derrick Rose

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Bears Tigers Spurs (Mo) wrote:
That trade is actually really good, and is very even with all of the teams. Very helpful to the Suns/Cavs right now, and will be a good trade for the future in Atlanta.

Thing is this trade really wouldn't go down realistically, because of the bad ownership in Atlanta.

Yea, Atlanta Hawks have a very bad GM!
Back to top Go down
YS
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
YS

Male Posts : 12288

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 pm

I like it.

I don't know what else to say
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm

I like it I guess. NOt a fan of Marvin. I also kinda feel like ATL might be getting a little too much, but maybe just cause im a really big dudley fan :/
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

I don't like it(Atlanta side).

Atlanta

Gets Moon who is a poor mans Gerald Green. AKA barely NBA material.
Jared Dudley who was w/o a job till late free agency. Why though? Because he's too good?
And Frye who was playing in a fast tempo full court offense.. Getting passes by Nash.
The 1st pick aint shit because Phoenix has a lot of talent this year. Add Jamal and Jamison and they have a top 4 team in the West again.
Don't get me started with 2nd pick BS's unless you'r the Spurs and you have huge luck.

Marvin alone is better than anyone(individually)in the trade.

They can get a better deal for a solid role player and the raigning 6th man of the year i think.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Rose
College Baller
College Baller
Derrick Rose

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:14 pm

jesus. wrote:
I like it I guess. NOt a fan of Marvin. I also kinda feel like ATL might be getting a little too much, but maybe just cause im a really big dudley fan :/

Well, Marvin Williams was said to be a bust by some fans. He will now get a chance to prove if he is or not, starting as the SF for Cleveland, who is looking to rebuild from the LeBron-era. ATL might be getting a lot, but they are giving a lot too.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:17 pm

I think marvin williams ha a freakishly large penis....no homo no skittles...*i dun tasted tha rainbow be4 and aint EVER tryna get to the other side again.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Rose
College Baller
College Baller
Derrick Rose

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Chris wrote:

Atlanta

Jared Dudley who was w/o a job till late free agency. Why though? Because he's too good?
And Frye who was playing in a fast tempo full court offense.. Getting passes by Nash.
The 1st pick aint shit because Phoenix has a lot of talent this year. Add Jamal and Jamison and they have a top 4 team in the West again.
Don't get me started with 2nd pick BS's unless you'r the Spurs and you have huge luck.

They can get a better deal for a solid role player and the raigning 6th man of the year i think.

You're out to get me huh Rondo? Just kidding.

This trade can be beneficial for the Hawks who are getting expiring contracts. Also, Jamal Crawford voiced he wanted to be traded, and Marvin Williams is on the urge of being called a bust.

I think this can be a decent trade for them.

J-Moon can play good defense.
J-Dudley is a good defender and good 3-point shooter.
C-Frye can spread the floor.
And they get draft picks.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Chris wrote:

Atlanta

Moon a poor mans gerald green? who's in the nba, about to get a starting job? greens only good in your 2k10, bud
Dudley is a very good role player. Was a huge part to the suns offense last year. 8, 3 and 2 shooting 49% and 38% from three.
Frye is a good player, but i'll agree he wouldnt be nearly as good out of the fast paced offense.
Its still a 1st round pick. Rondo was a late 1st round pick.
Back to top Go down
Chris
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Chris

Male Posts : 5401

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm

jesus. wrote:
Chris wrote:

Atlanta

Moon a poor mans gerald green? who's in the nba, about to get a starting job? greens only good in your 2k10, bud
Dudley is a very good role player. Was a huge part to the suns offense last year. 8, 3 and 2 shooting 49% and 38% from three.
Frye is a good player, but i'll agree he wouldnt be nearly as good out of the fast paced offense.
Gerald Green is owning in europe buddy Wink I'd take him over Moon. He just got that 5m contract and he didn't want to come back in the NBA.
Role player. So is Shasha Vujacic Neutral

Rondo was the best defender in his class. And it was surprizing that he got picked so late.
Back to top Go down
Chosen One
NBA Rookie
NBA Rookie
Chosen One

Male Posts : 3316

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:25 pm

I actually like it and it makes alot of sense cause Atlanta would at least have some cap to fall back on after resigning Joe Johnson.
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Chris wrote:
jesus. wrote:
Chris wrote:

Atlanta

Gerald Green is owning in europe buddy Wink I'd take him over Moon. He just got that 5m contract and he didn't want to come back in the NBA.
Role player. So is Shasha Vujacic Neutral

Rondo was the best defender in his class. And it was surprizing that he got picked so late.
europe. wow. so cool. owning a bnuch of shooting, soft big men and such.
role player. a good one. a 8, 3, 2 on 49 and 38% shooting one. aka, one of the better role players in the league.

Yeah, but he was still a late pick. You can find a good player anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Derrick Rose
College Baller
College Baller
Derrick Rose

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Chosen One wrote:
I actually like it and it makes alot of sense cause Atlanta would at least have some cap to fall back on after resigning Joe Johnson.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Way Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Trade   Three Way Trade Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Way Trade
Page 1 of 1