Real Basketball Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NBA.comNBA.com  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Prediction for the East next season?

Go down 
+11
Nick C
King Of NJ
Tar Heel
Saeed
cbi
Snow.
Raza
KD35
Darko
Mo
heatfan9
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
heatfan9
College Baller
College Baller
heatfan9

Male Posts : 55

Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

What is your prediction for the East this season? You can do seeds 1-8, but all 15 would be awesome.

1.Boston Celtics
2.Miami Heat
3.Orlando Magic
4.Chicago Bulls
5.Atlanta Hawks
6.Milwaukee Bucks
7.New York Knicks
8.Cleveland Cavs/Charolate Bobcats

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:42 pm

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THE LAKERS ARENT IN THE EAST!

lolz
Back to top Go down
Nick C
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
Nick C

Male Posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm

Raza wrote:
ITS FUNNY BECAUSE THE LAKERS ARENT IN THE EAST!

lolz

Ahhh... Raza... my friend...

You miss the point.
Back to top Go down
Fox News
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
Fox News

Male Posts : 17831

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 pm

razas a tad slow....be patient,nick
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 pm

1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Magic
4. Bulls
5. Bucks
6. Hawks
7. Pacers
8. Knicks
Back to top Go down
cbi
NBA Legend
NBA Legend
cbi

Male Posts : 18953

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:06 pm

wootwoot! bucks love!
Back to top Go down
EM:)
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:13 pm

SRF: Chillin' wrote:
1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Magic
4. Bulls
5. Bucks
6. Hawks
7. Pacers
8. Knicks

Hahahaha woot!!!woot!!! We did it back in 1999 against 1st seeded MIA as an 8th seeded team off an Allan Houston runner in the closing seconds. Imagine if this NY team does it against this MIA Super-team it would be legendary hahahaha. And Bron/Bosh would cry and rival in terms of the players within the two teams are renewed. The fans of both sides still have animosity towards one another even after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Straight Edge Bluntness
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Straight Edge Bluntness

Female Posts : 10793

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:11 am

Edalio EM: Smile wrote:
SRF: Chillin' wrote:
1. Heat
2. Celtics
3. Magic
4. Bulls
5. Bucks
6. Hawks
7. Pacers
8. Knicks

Hahahaha woot!!!woot!!! We did it back in 1999 against 1st seeded MIA as an 8th seeded team off an Allan Houston runner in the closing seconds. Imagine if this NY team does it against this MIA Super-team it would be legendary hahahaha. And Bron/Bosh would cry and rival in terms of the players within the two teams are renewed. The fans of both sides still have animosity towards one another even after all these years.

I'd definitely root for the Knicks against the Heat; just to see Bosh/Wade/Bron cry like big babies. If my standings come to life...your Knicks better own the Heat eh? :p And for sure, if the Knicks were to win...it would brew up a huuuuge rivalry between both parties which would totally be awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:22 am

For the East, it's going to be a tough next season. Our next season is winter, which means it will be very hard for the farmers to grow their crops, thus creating a decrease in the general economy. Mao Zedong is very strict and not a very nice person, so it's hard for me to see China having any sort of sucess next season in the Eastern part of the world. However, with the great industry in China, they might be able to generate enough money to support the country. It's unlikely, but you never know with the East. My sleeper pick to take over the East has to be Indonesia. I like what I see over there. They seem to have reasonable people, they're self-sufficient, have a stable economy, and should be the foundation of how true countries are built. I can see them overthrowing China for Eastern supremacy.

Back to top Go down
Raza
NBA Superstar
NBA Superstar
Raza

Male Posts : 12079

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:36 am

No Longer DEAD wrote:
For the East, it's going to be a tough next season. Our next season is winter, which means it will be very hard for the farmers to grow their crops, thus creating a decrease in the general economy. Mao Zedong is very strict and not a very nice person, so it's hard for me to see China having any sort of sucess next season in the Eastern part of the world. However, with the great industry in China, they might be able to generate enough money to support the country. It's unlikely, but you never know with the East. My sleeper pick to take over the East has to be Indonesia. I like what I see over there. They seem to have reasonable people, they're self-sufficient, have a stable economy, and should be the foundation of how true countries are built. I can see them overthrowing China for Eastern supremacy.

Suspect
Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 67163
Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 67163
:upset:
Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 5529
Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 902265
Gorilla
Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 452865
Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 744298

My thought process.
Back to top Go down
No Longer DEAD
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran
No Longer DEAD

Male Posts : 5078

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 am

I thought it was pretty clever.

....it wasn't?

OH YEAH, WELL FUCK YOU!!!

..wait, I heard you wrong?

Thanks, you're pretty clever too!

...you were joking all along?

Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 254585
Back to top Go down
NBA Veteran
NBA Veteran

Male Posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm

No Longer DEAD wrote:
I thought it was pretty clever.

....it wasn't?

OH YEAH, WELL FUCK YOU!!!

..wait, I heard you wrong?

Thanks, you're pretty clever too!

...you were joking all along?

Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 254585

Well that's where you're wrong Bucko cause Hu Jintao is the leader of China and with the corrupt government in Indonesia, which is one of the most disoriented in the world. I can't really see Indonesia taking eastern supremacy against the Chinese. I can however see a rough winter brewing for the Chinese and their crop farmers though and their rise in industry may be enough to keep them afloat. My sleeper pick in the Eastern world would have to be none other than Malaysia. They have great infrastructure, ever-expanding city life, and Prime Minister Razak seems to have a good and level head on his shoulders. Plus the climate is semi-tropical year round so their farmers know not of such things as cold and brutal winters. Not to mention unlike China and more so than Indonesia the Malay culture is multidiverse. Indonesia is also diverse but not as well structured as their Malay neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prediction for the East next season?   Prediction for the East next season? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prediction for the East next season?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2